Impeachment of Teump moving foward.

Awwww. The poor souls are striking out so badly these days. I know! Lets give them a unicorn pony! Some valium and for certain some Extra Strength Immodium AD.

pony%2Bdressed%2Bas%2Bunicorn%2B-%2B2.jpg

Wow, FREE STUFF! Our libbies will luv it. Shit,t hey'd drink hemlock if it were free.

Now....let's take up a collection to buy a few gallons of hemlock and hand it out for FREE in little paper cups! Think of it as a small contribution to Making America Great Again.

Awwww. The poor souls are striking out so badly these days. I know! Lets give them a unicorn pony! Some valium and for certain some Extra Strength Immodium AD.

pony%2Bdressed%2Bas%2Bunicorn%2B-%2B2.jpg

Oh, Tiny... Today you'll give them a pony to support their spirits, tomorrow they will claim they have an evidence that the pony is a Russian Trojan horse belonging to a Kremlin agent.

All you libtards paves need a little good news. Something to brighten the day a bit.

Democratic lawmaker files articles of impeachment against President Trump

It will never make it out of the judiciary committee.

I can't believe the idiots in the meda like Tim Kaine calling it treason for Don Jr. to have talked to this lawyer. They truly are losing it big time. YAY!

Yeah, he's too stupid to know that a state of war must exist before treason could apply. It doesn't apply to a political adversary.

Will morons on the Left EVER realize the complete failures and losers they really are?

They are literally so utterly desperate due to all their losses and setbacks that they have to keep fabricating make believe scandals.

Meanwhile in REALITY-VILLE.......(a place unknown to most on the left)

Bernie Sanders and wife are facing REAL legal problems.
Hillary faces even more problems from provable corruption and Russian links
The DNC is in shambles
And after 7 months of crying like the bitches they are, the Left STILL has nothing on Trump

The Left self destructs....
ac7eabd26717ce9bb84ef7f9b6207c14.gif

Who is "Teump" ? the white house dog?
Teump
Is the guy that beat Hillary in The Election. At least that's what it sounds like when Drunk Hillary cries about

Muh Cheaten!

8b9c5efa6e6e860f3d243b1636d5e7e8.jpg

images

T-R-U-M-P. Corrected.
next time I do a Hillary thread, I will accidently spell it,,,"Dumb Bitch"

Or Master Vampire.
and next time I mention Anthony Weener in a thread, I will accidently spell his name "Richard Smalley"

Will morons on the Left EVER realize the complete failures and losers they really are?

They are literally so utterly desperate due to all their losses and setbacks that they have to keep fabricating make believe scandals.

Meanwhile in REALITY-VILLE.......(a place unknown to most on the left)

Bernie Sanders and wife are facing REAL legal problems.
Hillary faces even more problems from provable corruption and Russian links
The DNC is in shambles
And after 7 months of crying like the bitches they are, the Left STILL has nothing on Trump

The Left self destructs....
ac7eabd26717ce9bb84ef7f9b6207c14.gif

But um, russia?

It would be pretty ironic if these people kept pounding on this guy and ended up making him the victim.

And that's exactly what might happen if they're not careful. Right now the Dems have the midterms in their favor, but if they and the media keep pushing all this bullshit and prevent the Congress from getting anything done it might backfire on them.

Forum List

Back