Impeachment inquiry off to a great start for the Repubs...

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Michael McCaul (R-TX), impeachment inquiry member.

jim-comer.jpg

Sumbuddy a'bring me more fishin' poles, dammit!

You left out the rest of that sentence.

"...but i do think there is enough evidence to warrent an impeachment inquiry"

Why did you leave that part out?

Because it is not relevant.

Because it is not relevant.
You said the inquiry is off to a bad start and suggested that Turley said there wasnt enough evidence for it. The second part of that sentence is pretty important for context, dont you think?

Democrats looked foolish trying to defend Joe Biden. I was laughing out loud.

You said the inquiry is off to a bad start and suggested that Turley said there wasnt enough evidence for it. The second part of that sentence is pretty important for context, dont you think?

Nope. As there is no standard at all for starting an impeachment inquirey.

Though, I guess in a way it is important, it is basically Turely saying this is a witch hunt looking for evidence that they do not have yet.

Though, I guess in a way it is important, it is basically Turely saying this is a witch hunt looking for evidence that they do not have yet.
A weak reply with poor spelling.

That isnt what Hurley said at all. Is it even possible to have a slightly honest discussion at USMB with the opposition? It seems like everyone argues with bad faith and no intellectual honesty.

That isnt what Hurley said at all. Is it even possible to have a slightly honest discussion at USMB with the opposition? It seems like everyone argues with bad faith and no intellectual honesty.

That was the implication.

The inquiry is looking for evidence that is worthy of an impeachment because they have none now.

They already had subpoena power you dunce.....

And the audacity one must have to talk about subpoena power while simping for folks who ignored subpoenas...

Whether it is Gym Jordan who is still in contempt of ignoring a subpoena

Or Peter Navarro or Steve Bannon who are both guilty of ignoring a subpoena...

But now you care about subpoena power? Get the fuck out of here
Noting you leave out Obozo and his wingman Holder who both ignored subpoenas. Not so much fun when the opposition does it to you is it?

That was the implication.

The inquiry is looking for evidence that is worthy of an impeachment because they have none now.
The implication was, there is a lot of concerning evidence that needs to be investigated. That is Hurley's position in a nutshell. No spin, no dishonesty, that is his position 100%.

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

Good job Repubs! :itsok:
Republicans won’t allow the facts to get in the way of their lies.

Forum List

Back