Impeachment inquiry off to a great start for the Repubs...

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

Good job Repubs! :itsok:

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

Damn, if they can't convince Turly of all people they might as well just quit.

Hah Ha Ha!
Big... I mean HUGE LETDOWN!

Well, as long as they have MAGA media screaming about it, they're happy.

Proving stuff is too hard. It's just better to stay angry.

I wonder why the House GOP are so against calling Rudy to the hearing to testify.....

I thought he was one of the central figures to gathering all of this evidence...so why oppose him coming in? Even the Dems are wanting to bring him, this is the perfect time to own the libs and have Rudy show all the evidence

Good job Repubs!
So?

You don’t grasp a thing about nuance.

Current evidence. In other words, based solely on what is known at this moment, Turley disagrees there is enough to impeach.

Ok. That’s not the same as saying that there isn’t enough to commence an impeachment investigation.

In fact (so odd that you left this part out):

While he conceded there was no evidence to support impeachment, Turley did say that he believed the House had “passed the threshold” for holding an inquiry
From the same article you cited. You hack.

So?

You don’t grasp a thing about nuance.

Current evidence. In other words, based solely on what is known at this moment, Turley disagrees there is enough to impeach.

Ok. That’s not the same as saying that there isn’t enough to commence an impeachment investigation.

In fact (so odd that you left this part out):

From the same article you cited. You hack.
You also left out the part that none of the witnesses presented today had ANYTHING NEW to offer

This is theater for the entertainment of easily manipulated morons....

and if anyone looks at this Republican and feels he is going to be the one to "get Joe Biden" -- then yall are more pathetic than I thought...

His whole statement:

"I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment... But I also do believe that the House has passed the threshold for an impeachment inquiry."

As usual leaving out context.

His whole statement:

"I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment... But I also do believe that the House has passed the threshold for an impeachment inquiry."

Changes nothing. What is the threshold for an impeachment inquiry other than "we want to do it"?

His whole statement:

There is no threshold for an impeachment inquiry, remember?

Trump "passed the threshold" for both an impeachment inquiry, an impeachment hearing and articles of impeachment being passed by the House....did that mean the impeachable offenses he was accused were real to you? Fuck no

So why do you expect Democrats or anyone else to give a fuck about this dog and pony show?

Who will their next bright star witness be?

:desk:

53614bf598fb59ddcc0f10e7e609dcd9.gif

^ him ^

Forum List

Back