Impeachment inquiry off to a great start for the Repubs...

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

Good job Repubs! :itsok:

Damn, if they can't convince Turly of all people they might as well just quit.

Hah Ha Ha!
Big... I mean HUGE LETDOWN!

Well, as long as they have MAGA media screaming about it, they're happy.

Proving stuff is too hard. It's just better to stay angry.

I wonder why the House GOP are so against calling Rudy to the hearing to testify.....

I thought he was one of the central figures to gathering all of this evidence...so why oppose him coming in? Even the Dems are wanting to bring him, this is the perfect time to own the libs and have Rudy show all the evidence

Did the Dems call Turly as one of their star witnesses?
Idiots. It's just about having the subpoena power to get the proof as to how bad Biden sold his office and

make it known.

They're not going to impeach Biden. The results of what a successful impeachment of Biden will happen

anyway around the turn of the year. It will be president Comma-La.

There is no threshold for an impeachment inquiry, remember?

Trump "passed the threshold" for both an impeachment inquiry, an impeachment hearing and articles of impeachment being passed by the House....did that mean the impeachable offenses he was accused were real to you? Fuck no

So why do you expect Democrats or anyone else to give a fuck about this dog and pony show?

So why do you jump and claim bullshit when your MSM puppet masters tell you to open wide?

The OP's links are shams, Turley isn't saying impeachment can't happen, which is what they are implying.

Now go back to your sad attempts at satire, fucktard.

:desk:

53614bf598fb59ddcc0f10e7e609dcd9.gif

^ him ^
Steve Martin?! :aargh:

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

You should have included the rest of Turley's quote. Why didn't you?

Just kidding, I know why.

Idiots. It's just about having the subpoena power to get the proof as to how bad Biden sold his office and

make it known.

They're not going to impeach Biden. The results of what a successful impeachment of Biden will happen

They already had subpoena power you dunce.....

And the audacity one must have to talk about subpoena power while simping for folks who ignored subpoenas...

Whether it is Gym Jordan who is still in contempt of ignoring a subpoena

Or Peter Navarro or Steve Bannon who are both guilty of ignoring a subpoena...

But now you care about subpoena power? Get the fuck out of here

This is going so well that now we all get to find out that Turley is a big polygamy guy....

Even defended a Utah polygamist who raped his own 13 yr old daughter....

worst possible thing that could happen to your beloved party, letting her run as the incumbent
So you claim, with the disaster for all Americans that Democrat policies have been.
I say it's the best thing, douchebag. Actually, I think most Americans will vote "Fuck No" to anything Democrat the next time around.

What has Turley been elected to? Oh, he is not an elected official?

It is not a matter of not having evidence. There is plenty of evidence probative of the allegation that Joey had a bribery and influence peddling racket going. But even a murder case with a smoking gun and a body requires the prosecutors to develop the evidence prior to trial. But, you know, go ahead Dems and have fun touching penises on this. You have so little to not be miserable about in your lives.

You also left out the part that none of the witnesses presented today had ANYTHING NEW to offer

This is theater for the entertainment of easily manipulated morons....

and if anyone looks at this Republican and feels he is going to be the one to "get Joe Biden" -- then yall are more pathetic than I thought...

I didn’t leave anything out. It wasn’t my disingenuous OP, you dipshit.

You left out the rest of that sentence.

"...but i do think there is enough evidence to warrent an impeachment inquiry"

Why did you leave that part out?

I wonder why the House GOP are so against calling Rudy to the hearing to testify.....

I thought he was one of the central figures to gathering all of this evidence...so why oppose him coming in? Even the Dems are wanting to bring him, this is the perfect time to own the libs and have Rudy show all the evidence

...because fuck you and the DNC. Thats why. :dunno:

make it known.

1695928695623.png

Tell us because you know all

You got duped. Again.

LOL

Forum List

Back