Impeachment? "He's just not worth it."

"He's just not worth it."

Translation ... "We got nothing on him ... we need an excuse for failure".

She should keep saying this. Before long Trump will claim he's worth a hundred impeachments.

Pelosi says impeaching Trump 'just not worth it'

Ha Ha! Yes...he isn't worth it.

A POS should be flushed....

I agree - especially since the Senate would not vote to convict. HOWEVER, I think the most important role for the House Democrats is to investigate the hell out of him and expose all his dirty and criminal deeds for the world to see. Who knows - depending on what may be uncovered - maybe impeachment will become almost mandatory. We'll see...

I agree - especially since the Senate would not vote to convict. HOWEVER, I think the most important role for the House Democrats is to investigate the hell out of him and expose all his dirty and criminal deeds for the world to see. Who knows - depending on what may be uncovered - maybe impeachment will become almost mandatory. We'll see...

Yes....I think the crimes are going to pile up until the GOP will be so embarassed that they beg to get rid of the large turd.....

Yes....I think the crimes are going to pile up until the GOP will be so embarassed that they beg to get rid of the large turd.....
No they will not. The decision has already been made that Trump is the GOP for better or worse.

Except if there is "compellung" evidence to do so...the 17 investigations ongoing will decide.

No they will not. The decision has already been made that Trump is the GOP for better or worse.

The voters will not elect a criminal in 2020....

She should keep saying this. Before long Trump will claim he's worth a hundred impeachments.

LMAO. You lunatics have to spin this bad news hard.
It's not bad news, it's the reality that senate republicans will not vote to impeach Trump no matter how many crimes he has committed. It's not worth impeachment when every republican has decided that protecting Trump is worth the death of the GOP as we knew it.

Forum List

Back