Impeachment? "He's just not worth it."

Look...the GOP Impeached Clinton for far less that what the DUMBASS in Chief has on him. What happened?

CLINTON BECAME MORE POPULAR!

Nancy does not want to see that...
Lol
Slick Willy did all those things while in office, Trump did not. Big difference dumbass

17 investigations may say otherwise. Cool your jets....Lumpy.

She didn't say "he's not worth it". Angry lefties imagined that because it's what they wanted to hear. She said "it's not worth it" which means that she is well aware that democrats will come up empty after a two year costly investigation.
Russian interference has already been well investigated and the facts are out there. It is already far from "coming up empty." The reason folks keep talking about Trump's campaign being involved is because they were so up to their necks with the Russians. It would be great to find that the campaign was not colluding with the Russians. This administration is bad enough without that.
...and still no Russian connection

Look...the GOP Impeached Clinton for far less that what the DUMBASS in Chief has on him. What happened?

CLINTON BECAME MORE POPULAR!

Nancy does not want to see that...
Lol
Slick Willy did all those things while in office, Trump did not. Big difference dumbass

17 investigations may say otherwise. Cool your jets....Lumpy.
... and still no Russian connection

She didn't say "he's not worth it". Angry lefties imagined that because it's what they wanted to hear. She said "it's not worth it" which means that she is well aware that democrats will come up empty after a two year costly investigation.
Russian interference has already been well investigated and the facts are out there. It is already far from "coming up empty." The reason folks keep talking about Trump's campaign being involved is because they were so up to their necks with the Russians. It would be great to find that the campaign was not colluding with the Russians. This administration is bad enough without that.

Let's be real for a moment. If the Democrats had anything on President Trump, they'd be gloating like Lex Luthor after killing Superman
luthor-gloating.jpg

The fact is, their 3-year long investigation laid a big goose egg and they're going to have to ditch Plan A) Impeach Trump and declare Hillary the rightful heir to the throne ... and focus on Plan Z) Find an actual candidate who can unseat him in 2020. Frankly, I think they should have given up on this silly scheme two years ago.
I'm still not sure why the Republicans are so sure Mueller is going to come up with nothing. I haven't heard a peep from Mueller about Trump's involvement or not.

Let's be real for a moment. If the Democrats had anything on President Trump, they'd be gloating like Lex Luthor after killing Superman
luthor-gloating.jpg

The fact is, their 3-year long investigation laid a big goose egg and they're going to have to ditch Plan A) Impeach Trump and declare Hillary the rightful heir to the throne ... and focus on Plan Z) Find an actual candidate who can unseat him in 2020. Frankly, I think they should have given up on this silly scheme two years ago.
I'm still not sure why the Republicans are so sure Mueller is going to come up with nothing. I haven't heard a peep from Mueller about Trump's involvement or not.

I think it is cute the way they wallow in their ignorance....
Yep, the exact same way you guys wallowed in you ignorance concerning Obungo.

Pelosi says impeaching Trump 'just not worth it'

Ha Ha! Yes...he isn't worth it.

A POS should be flushed....

I agree - especially since the Senate would not vote to convict. HOWEVER, I think the most important role for the House Democrats is to investigate the hell out of him and expose all his dirty and criminal deeds for the world to see. Who knows - depending on what may be uncovered - maybe impeachment will become almost mandatory. We'll see...

Yes....I think the crimes are going to pile up until the GOP will be so embarassed that they beg to get rid of the large turd.....
It took a long time to get rid of the Nixon-stink......this will be worse, IMO.

She should keep saying this. Before long Trump will claim he's worth a hundred impeachments.

LMAO. You lunatics have to spin this bad news hard.
It's not bad news, it's the reality that senate republicans will not vote to impeach Trump no matter how many crimes he has committed. It's not worth impeachment when every republican has decided that protecting Trump is worth the death of the GOP as we knew it.

Bullshit. If Dems really believed he broke the law and should be impeached, they should do it and put themselves on record. But we all know the truth. The accusations about “collusion” are utter bullshit, and Dems knew that from the start.
Isn't it interesting how it's the CRCs that are for impeachment now?

And neither are your posts, lol. You are the number 1, phony-E-Baloney. I am wondering...……….are you this dumb, or are they paying you handsomely to act so incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial? I really hope you have multiple accounts, because when you are blown out of the water, this accounts veracity will be shot, lol.

Jimi, YOU are what is wrong in this country. Not your ideas, but your phony-baloney posts.

I hope you grow old quickly, because when you do, you are going to discover that OUR CURRENT system, is the best the world has ever seen. And I would NEVER want your children to curse your name, because you screw them over with your political ignorance; but they probably will...……….which tells everyone on this board, how much you care about those who follow you.

Carry on fumble butt! You make our case for us every day. You are the commercial for how NOT to vote. And we thank YOU for your unwitting support.
Triggered, eh?

And neither are your posts, lol. You are the number 1, phony-E-Baloney. I am wondering...……….are you this dumb, or are they paying you handsomely to act so incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial? I really hope you have multiple accounts, because when you are blown out of the water, this accounts veracity will be shot, lol.

Jimi, YOU are what is wrong in this country. Not your ideas, but your phony-baloney posts.

I hope you grow old quickly, because when you do, you are going to discover that OUR CURRENT system, is the best the world has ever seen. And I would NEVER want your children to curse your name, because you screw them over with your political ignorance; but they probably will...……….which tells everyone on this board, how much you care about those who follow you.

Carry on fumble butt! You make our case for us every day. You are the commercial for how NOT to vote. And we thank YOU for your unwitting support.
Triggered, eh?

Life is good since I Ignored Imawhore_sure

Forum List

Back