Impeachment Chairman: Foreign Governments and Gangsters Sent At Least $15M to the Biden Family, and the DOJ Obstructed Efforts to Investigate This

What did hunter do in China for the money? Besides, tip them off to FBI investigations.
You can't leave out Ukraine precisely because Hunter introduced Metabiota to Burisma.
' Days later, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky sent an email revealing Biden linked the Ukrainian gas company to Metabiota.'

Metabiota links precisely to China via this coronavirus: PEDV. Hunter Biden was on the board at the time the Huazhong communists did GoF experiments on PEDV. Metabiota holds this same virus @ Nanaimo, British Columbia. Ukraine is part of this evolution, and the pertinent email was from Metabiota's Mary Guttieri to Hunter Biden.

So it's really up to the collective 2024 voters, not whether this POSPOTUS should be removed now.

You can't leave out Ukraine precisely because Hunter introduced Metabiota to Burisma.
' Days later, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky sent an email revealing Biden linked the Ukrainian gas company to Metabiota.'

Metabiota links precisely to China via this coronavirus: PEDV. Hunter Biden was on the board at the time the Huazhong communists did GoF experiments on PEDV. Metabiota holds this same virus @ Nanaimo, British Columbia. Ukraine is part of this evolution, and the pertinent email was from Metabiota's Mary Guttieri to Hunter Biden.
Democrats have a long history of attacking American industries while they invest in foreign industries. They use their power and government to cripple American energy production while investing in foreign energy production.

They will continue the drip drip drip. To see how far people like you will defend corruption and expose you for being corrupt and anti-American.
Sure sure, just like all the phony Neo-GOP investigations before, all they drip out is false narratives and innuendos based on those false narratives. How did the far reaching Durham investigation go? Wasn't it going to blow the lid off all the Dems corruption? It lasted longer than the investigation it was intended to besmirch.

Say, were you able to snag any of those straws you were just grasping at?

There are very few countries where it is illegal for Americans to do business in. Cuba, Iran, NK......
Cool story. Now go look at you and the rest of the leftists posts about Trump doing business with China and Russia during the 2016 election.
You won’t and everyone knows why.

Democrats have a long history of attacking American industries while they invest in foreign industries. They use their power and government to cripple American energy production while investing in foreign energy production.
Yes, thus a typical modus operandi for the Biden crime family. But the Huazhong connection to viruses is also a connection to communist cells in Obama-the-Arab's Illinois, as Mind Wars first pointed out in 2018:

19 Ap 2018 Post #1

And again, low-IQ CIA marionette Joe Biden writes letters of recommendation to the offspring of the stinking Chinese communists, who collectively don't have the IQ to find the origin of SARS2:

Answer the question. Why did Joe lie about Hunter getting huge payouts from the ChiComs?
He was defending his family from an attacking Trumpybear.

TRUMP: Are you talking Hunter, are you talking about Hunter.

BIDEN: I’m talking about my son, Beau Biden, you’re talking about Hunter?

TRUMP: I don’t know Beau. I know Hunter. Hunter got thrown out of the military. He was thrown out dishonorably discharged. . .

BIDEN: That’s not true he wasn’t dishonorably discharged.

TRUMP: . . .for cocaine use. And he didn’t have a job until you became Vice-President. Once you became Vice-President

BIDEN: None of that is true.

TRUMP: . . . he made a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow and various other places.

BIDEN: That is simply not true.

TRUMP: He made a fortune. . .

BIDEN: My son. . . my son. . .

TRUMP: . . . and he didn’t have a job.

BIDEN: My son. . . like a lot of people. Like a lot of people we know at home had a drug problem. He’s overtaken it. He’s, he’s fixed it. He’s worked on it. And I’m proud of him. I’m proud of my son.

TRUMP: But why was he given tens of millions of dollars?

WALLACE: Alright. . .

BIDEN: He wasn’t given tens of millions of dollars. [crosstalk]

TRUMP: He was given tens of millions of dollars?

BIDEN: That was totally discredited.

WALLACE: President Trump. President Trump. We’ve already been through this.

Forum List

Back