Impeach

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why we must impeach Biden
1. Everyone that shows him any support also shows vass stupidity and are morally deprived and mentally warped.
2. He has gone beyond failure of duty but has used billions of our tax dollars to import millions of infested illegals to every US city causing death.
3. Leaving Americans behind, and filling a few C4's with every Tom, Dick,. and Mohammad don't get our allies out. It gets them killed
4. The money. Money from Ukraine, China, Russia and every country you could get your dirty hands on That is about the same time you started losing your mind because you barged about it on live television About the time Hunter took over the operation.
5 He has build a terrorist organization into a modern army giving them list of their enemy and 50 billion in military hardware.
6. A complete fail if not treason on everything he has done. Inflation, jobs, lack of supplies, gas all his plan to destroy America cause not even Biden can be that stupid.
7. He said his vax mandate was unconstitutional and then tried to do it anyway.
8. He is a threat to national security compromised by China and Russia to name a few.
9. Would you trust our nuclear codes to this brain fart? and how do we find out if he gave them to the Taliban with the other lists
Wasn't it Obama that said "leave it to Joe to fuck everything up" and Disco Rick that said "He ain't no kind of leader Kick his ass out of the House and make him a meter reader

Last edited:
I feel so superior when I come to USMB.

People always tell me how stupid I am, but here, I feel like the highest scorer on the retard test.

Forum List

Back