Impeach Trump For WHAT Exactly?

Trump asking Comey to drop Flynn's case and Trump telling Russians that firing of Comey takes great pressure off of him is NOT just "liberal hype and wishful thinking".

Trump will more than likely get impeached for this blatant disregard for law and ethics.

Here we go again....asking Comey (according to Comey) to "give Flynn a break" seeing as how he was a 3 Star general and the new national security advisor wouldn't be against the law even if he did it. He didn't tell the Russians any such thing....lies ain't answering my question...either come up with an answer or take a fucking hike.

Who is trying to impeach trump?

The mandate of the Mueller investigation is to investigate Russian interference in the American election system - especially the 2016 election. It is not targeted at impeaching Trump.

Why is it that everyone, including Trump, seems to believe that the Mueller investigation will lead to Trump's impeachment?

I can't stand Trump, but I only want him impeached if there is a very sound reason for impeachment.

The Mueller investigation has been a no leak investigation. Nobody knows what Mueller knows or if there's any evidence that could lead to impeachment.

It just seems to be a whopping assumption that the Mueller investigation will lead to Trump's impeachment.
Seriously? LOL

maxine waters impeach trump - Bing video

I guess that’s why Trump was a leftist his entire life, and has even convinced you rubes to embrace major leftist policies.

A semi-literate bumpkin who got shagged TWICE by a Kenyan fairy married to a man, calls US rubes....hilarious. :badgrin:

Trump asking Comey to drop Flynn's case and Trump telling Russians that firing of Comey takes great pressure off of him is NOT just "liberal hype and wishful thinking".

Trump will more than likely get impeached for this blatant disregard for law and ethics.

Here we go again....asking Comey (according to Comey) to "give Flynn a break" seeing as how he was a 3 Star general and the new national security advisor wouldn't be against the law even if he did it. He didn't tell the Russians any such thing....lies ain't answering my question...either come up with an answer or take a fucking hike.

Flynn lied to FBI. He pled guilty to that crime. Trump pressuring FBI Director to drop this case was a DIRECT attempt to interfere with the investigation and easily constitutes Obstruction of Justice.

After firing Comey Trump hosted Russian diplomats, telling them:

I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trump’s comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

For a clear pattern of Obstruction of Justice by asking FBI director to drop a case again Flynn (who later pled guilty) and firing FBI Director to impede the Russian interference investigation.
Pres. Trump hasn't been charged with obstruction or any other crime.

You liberals are soo lame. .... :cuckoo:

Ignoramus, Trump can't be indicted until he gets impeached, as per DoJ guidelines.

Mueller will present to the Congress final report, and Congress will then decide if the findings are sufficient for impeachment proceedings to begin.
You might want to inform crazy aunt Maxine Waters and her ilk.

Flynn lied to FBI. He pled guilty to that crime.

Strzok interviewed Flynn....gonna call him as a witness? :lol: Mueller caught Flynn in a perjury trap...so why isn't he allowing Flynn to be sentenced if he's got him dead-bang? oh yeah....the other agents present said Flynn hadn't lied.....oh oh....looks like you lose again.

Anyone remember the emoluments clause? Where are Trump's taxes? Link that to obstruction of justice.
For the millionth time.

There is no law requiring a president show anyone his taxes. ... :cool:
But there is a law that states a president may not profit from his office.

You zipperheads would be circling the Obama White House with torches and pitchforks if he owned a hotel and used his cache to book it full with diplomats and supporters. But, this is Trump and, according to his minions, he is not only above the law, but infallible.

That's it you figured out Trump's master plan: become president to get hotel guests. :badgrin:
Become president and enrich himself.

Trump was on the Forbes 400 list for 3 decades BEFORE becoming President. Hillary and the Obamas used their offices to enrich themselves by tens of millions each

Anyone remember the emoluments clause? Where are Trump's taxes? Link that to obstruction of justice.

You zipperheads would be circling the Obama White House with torches and pitchforks if he owned a hotel and used his cache to book it full with diplomats and supporters. But, this is Trump and, according to his minions, he is not only above the law, but infallible.

My liberal friend I believe your emoluments clause is looking weak in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland... Quid pro quo must be proven...

Trump’s hotel profits at center of emoluments clause hearing

For the millionth time.

There is no law requiring a president show anyone his taxes. ... :cool:

That's it you figured out Trump's master plan: become president to get hotel guests. :badgrin:
Become president and enrich himself.

He violates the emoluments clause on the daily.

If I am not mistaken hasn't Trump inc frozen any foreign expansion.

A few hotel stays at a single hotel is a drop in the bucket in the bottom line.

Trump was on the Forbes 400 list for 3 decades BEFORE becoming President. Hillary and the Obamas used their offices to enrich themselves by tens of millions each

After they left office !

Trump isn’t just hotels . For example , Ivanka trumps brand magically gets approved by China ? Exploding the value to the trump family .

And let’s not forget Trump hides his taxes . So who knows just how much he is pulling in.

After they left office !

Trump isn’t just hotels . For example , Ivanka trumps brand magically gets approved by China ? Exploding the value to the trump family .

And let’s not forget Trump hides his taxes . So who knows just how much he is pulling in.

Hillary took $145,000,000 into her Foundation WHILE she was SecState.

Forum List

Back