Impeach Him Again

Deplorable senators were fine with trump's attack to our institutions, and constitution, committing fraud, even stealing money from charity, his admission of being a serial sexual offender, the constant lies, the failed policies, the incoherent. demented and delusional rants, collusion and extortion, quid pro quo etc., but now that he is responsible for the biggest outbreak in the world, resulting in thousands of deaths, and the worst economy in a century, do they not regret not removing such abomination?

Before you go any further please identify yourself for the purpose of transparency and to help us understand your motive.
Which of the following class would you categorize yourself with?
Wetbacks
Pole puffing faggots
Rug munching dikes
Chicks with a dicks
Feminazis
White guilt whackos
Drug users
Criminals
Weirdo degenerates
Bottom feeding welfare filth
Based on the intellectual context of your post, I'm going to take a leap into the dark and guess you are missing a few teeth... haaaa ha ha

Why not? Everyone has plenty of spare time and most are well stocked with TV snacks. America deserves and really needs another chance at getting rid of our incompetent buffoon. It's not like he is doing us any good. Heck, he makes our crisis worse every day.
Your gifted progressive status is confirmed. You may go now.
Yep, "gifted progressive status", also known as dipsh*t.

would be glad if all our medical workers and COVID-19 patients got all the supplies and gear and equipment they needed for keeping the body count down. Seems Donnie can't even do that.

If you tuned into Fox News for his press conferences, you'd know that's exactly what he and his team are doing. But instead, you watch MSM propaganda, and then think he's not doing anything about it.
His press conferences and briefing are lie fests and propaganda events full of misinformation. I watch them sometimes anyway, but they are always three same with one lie after another.

A lie how, because you call them lies?
No, because things he says are proven to be falsehoods and untrue. l like claiming anyone who needs or wants a test for CoVID-19 can get one. It was a lie weeks ago and is still a lie.

Says the traitor scum wanting Americans to die.

Why not? Everyone has plenty of spare time and most are well stocked with TV snacks. America deserves and really needs another chance at getting rid of our incompetent buffoon. It's not like he is doing us any good. Heck, he makes our crisis worse every day.

I'm sure the president would welcome that since all it did was send his poll numbers up the last time.

I love it when dumbfucks post.

It makes me smile...
Yep! And THIS one is a ROOKIE dumbf*ck. Something tells me that THIS dumbf*ck is NO rookie, but most likely a sock account of one of the liberal lunatics that post on these threads. I've been seeing a LOT of "new" accounts lately that immediately post sh*t about our president or conservatives. REAL newbies DON'T do this.

I'd imagine that Trump and the Republicans would love to see this happen.
Well, perhaps we need the body count to get a little higher.
Just like Deblasio....Deblasio told his staff that he would not buy more ventilators and that they should learn how to ration them back in 2016... shit doesn't fall far from most ass holes...

It has never crossed their minds. That just shows how delusional you are. You worry about politics. trump supporters worry about people.
Oh I'm thinking those GOP Senators are thinking more about the survival of the nation and the competence of it's Leader right about now
1586019283650.png

Good one...you thinking.

Deplorable senators were fine with trump's attack to our institutions, and constitution, committing fraud, even stealing money from charity, his admission of being a serial sexual offender, the constant lies, the failed policies, the incoherent. demented and delusional rants, collusion and extortion, quid pro quo etc., but now that he is responsible for the biggest outbreak in the world, resulting in thousands of deaths, and the worst economy in a century, do they not regret not removing such abomination?
Tests positive for Movid20...
I may not have the wisdom of people like you, and my cortico-subcortical connections may not be as sharp, but when I see a delusional orange guy that is supposed to be in charge, say he is not responsible for destroying our capabilities for early response to a pandemic, denied existence of a problem for 8 weeks, while calling it a hoax, and celebrated like a child with wilbur ross the economic bonanza coming to America due to the despair in "ghina", I call that very, very, very poor judgement, as a result now we have the largest # of cases in the world, thousands of innocents dead, and worst economy in history....

The worst economy in history? You do know the unemployment rate is 4.4%, don't you???

Before you go any further please identify yourself for the purpose of transparency and to help us understand your motive.
Wetbacks
Pole puffing faggots
Rug munching dikes
Chicks with a dicks
Feminazis
White guilt whackos
Drug users
Criminals
Weirdo degenerates
Based on the intellectual context of your post, I'm going to take a leap into the dark and guess you are missing a few teeth... haaaa ha ha
But fortunately not missing BRAINS, like YOU, ya c*ck knocker.....

Wetbacks
Pole puffing faggots
Rug munching dikes
Chicks with a dicks
Feminazis
White guilt whackos
Drug users
Criminals
Weirdo degenerates

Cool, let’s go with that...now tell us and be honest...which class can we fit you in?

It makes me smile...
Yep! And THIS one is a ROOKIE dumbf*ck. Something tells me that THIS dumbf*ck is NO rookie, but most likely a sock account of one of the liberal lunatics that post on these threads. I've been seeing a LOT of "new" accounts lately that immediately post sh*t about our president or conservatives. REAL newbies DON'T do this.
And I'm referring to Arresmillao as a rookie, NOT Camp.

That's a fantastic idea, tried watching "tiger king", but found it more suited for audiences with IQ's in the range of deplorables...

That's a fantastic idea, tried watching "tiger king", but found it more suited for audiences with IQ's in the range of deplorables...
Damn you must be sykick! I'm wacthing it rite now.

You aren't actually a rookie, are you, ya dumbf*ck. I've reported you as a possible sock account. Good luck with that.....

Ewe are not new are you libtard?

It makes me smile...
I've warmed up to our impeached thug in chief for past 4 years...

Do it 20 more times, 100 times. Libs are complete idiots at this point and to be laughed at.

You aren't actually a rookie, are you, ya dumbf*ck. I've reported you as a possible sock account. Good luck with that.....
Trait common to 100% of deplorables is intolerance to hear contrarian point of views, they get enraged and let all their hate act up...

Forum List

Back