Impeach Biden

Well because he and Hunter and Burisma. Collusion. Um, well because he is linked to democrats driving race riots and civil unrest for months and its so not nice and inciting riots isn't nice .
Child get a life and suck a ****
Just because that's how you make your living, and with welfare. Don't tell her how to live her life.
Sweet heart the tiger is a BITER......I'd starve to death if that was my line of work.

Well because he and Hunter and Burisma. Collusion. Um, well because he is linked to democrats driving race riots and civil unrest for months and its so not nice and inciting riots isn't nice .
Just because that's how you make your living, and with welfare. Don't tell her how to live her life.
Sweet heart the tiger is a BITER......I'd starve to death if that was my line of work.
Lol, I'm surprised you haven't, your hatred already makes you an ugly person.

Then it must match my face....I'm not a beauty, usta be back the day....now I'm just an old black lady with tits that get caught in my waste band.

Impeach Biden . Who needs proof of actual impeachable offenses anymore?
You may not need proof of actual impeachable offenses anymore, but what you do need ... and don't have ... is control of the House of Representatives.
Thanks for admitting to your, I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Mentally, pussy.
LOL

Reality really is a bitch to you, huh?
Reality is you be an adult and don't do something hateful, just because you didn't get your little, little , little, way. Pussy.

Don't get me wrong, democrats are my second favorite spineless organism.
Spineless perhaps...and yeah, they lack balls....but the ass kissing the GOP does to Trump and the amount of lipstick they've used over the years.....spineless is a compliment. I would bet my last dollar the men do scrotum checks before showering each day.

Burisma is a dead issue but if you believe in the dead then keep on raising the issue. You would have a better change of doing a séance. Try raising Trump from the dead. You might have better luck. He might just appear for the right fee.

You may not need proof of actual impeachable offenses anymore, but what you do need ... and don't have ... is control of the House of Representatives.
Thanks for admitting to your, I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Mentally, pussy.
LOL

Reality is you be an adult and don't do something hateful, just because you didn't get your little, little , little, way. Pussy.
LOL

What way didn't I get? My party controls the Executive branch, the Senate and the House.

On one day for a few hours, Jan 6th was an uprising, but the last 10 months of democratic sponsored race riots wasn't a uprising? What do you call it? Impeach Biden.

I had his impeachment meme made so long ago that my fingers got tired scrolling down my files to find and post it.:SMILEW~130:

Meanwhile back at the ranch: fighting racism now means burning down cities. Because being anti white is now the new hate group. When the BLM is up for Nobel peace prize after say driving hate and divisiveness ....I have no idea who is driving this...

Multiple Trumpist terrorists are willing to testify they were on Trump's orders. Anybody saying that about Biden?
Yeah I saw where the viking actor and profession protestor was trying to blame trump as was the communist woman who stoled Pelosis computer to sell to Russian----neither are trumpies despite the media spin--------

AND FYI, they can lie but Trumps speeches are recorded------

Zero point as you just get the demon Harris

Then it must match my face....I'm not a beauty, usta be back the day....now I'm just an old black lady with tits that get caught in my waste band.
Lol, the first! An honest liberal.
LOL

LOL

What way didn't I get? My party controls the Executive branch, the Senate and the House.
Yep and gonna turn us into a third world shithole.

Forum List

Back