Impeach Biden...John Durham Fired....The Left Will Claim He Volunteered To Resign....

John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Why would he do this while in the middle of an investigation?
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​
Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.
Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.
The Dems used firing Comey as an excuse to start the Mueller Investigation.

So STFU and come back when you know your head from your ass!!!
How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? He was appointed by the Trump's DOJ. Another example of your gross ignorance.
How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? Buy setting up the Trump Administration from day-one. Comey acted like an ass toward Trump, so Trump fired his lying ass. Then Comey broke the law by releasing privileged information to a journalist so that somebody in the press could write a story which gave the acting AG an excuse to start an investigation into corruption. The acting AG then bragged that he thought about wearing a wire every time he spoke to Trump in private....which is a crime in itself because all discussions with the president fall under executive-privilege. It's been one witchhunt after another since....and now Biden is firing the guy investigating the witchhunt. At least that is the jist of the article. Sure.....they'll never admit he's being fired...because that would be illegal and grounds for impeachment.

Responding to this part of your post:

"....and now Biden is firing the guy investigating the witchhunt. At least that is the jist of the article. Sure.....they'll never admit he's being fired...because that would be illegal and grounds for impeachment."

When will YOU post evidence that he was fired?

You were asked this question before and you failed to answer it with evidence, now you promote this again.

He can either resign or be fired, completely legal.

He is still onboard as the Special Prosecutor, which YOU seem to say he is fired from. Here is YOU LYING since several links in the thread including YOURS all say he is still the Special Prosecutor.

From YOUR link:

John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.

You even posted this at post 1:

"A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation."

Stop lying!
Or without evidence it’s fake news.

Like when rush would say things like, “what if al queda let Obama kill bin Ladin to help him get re elected”

Thats just right wing fake news.

Actually it isn't even fake news, since his own Gateway Pundit link doesn't claim he was fired at all, it correctly says he resigned when asked to, which he did so calmly.

It is Mudwhisle who is LYING about it.
Nope. I'm not lying. I'm just not buying it for one minute.
We knew after Biden stole the election that everything would be swept under the rug.
So they claim that he's resigning....maybe he is....but he's being forced to resign.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yet you can't provide the evidence, why is that too hard for you to do?

You are making a complete fool of yourself here since you insist what YOUR link doesn't even promote, where they say he was ASKED to resign and he did so with a nice statement about leaving the post after 38 years.

You need to stop now, you clearly can't back up your claim, which only YOU have claimed, none of the Media claims he was fired, NONE OF THEM!

John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​
Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.
Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.

How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? He was appointed by the Trump's DOJ. Another example of your gross ignorance.
How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? Buy setting up the Trump Administration from day-one. Comey acted like an ass toward Trump, so Trump fired his lying ass. Then Comey broke the law by releasing privileged information to a journalist so that somebody in the press could write a story which gave the acting AG an excuse to start an investigation into corruption. The acting AG then bragged that he thought about wearing a wire every time he spoke to Trump in private....which is a crime in itself because all discussions with the president fall under executive-privilege. It's been one witchhunt after another since....and now Biden is firing the guy investigating the witchhunt. At least that is the jist of the article. Sure.....they'll never admit he's being fired...because that would be illegal and grounds for impeachment.
Trump didn't like Comey because he refused to give a loyalty pledge to Trump, OVER AND ABOVE his pledge to the CONSTITUTION, silly one!

One of the reasons FBI DIRECTORS are confirmed for a 10 year term of service is because they are not suppose to show bended knee loyalty to a president, and are suppose to be independent and not loyalists, as admin positions can be.

Trump didn't like Comet because he refused to give a loyalty pledge to Trump, OVER AND ABOVE his pledge to the CONSTITUTION, silly one!

FBI DIRECTORS are confirmed for a 10 year term of service because they are not suppose to show bended knee loyalty to a president, and are suppose to be independent and not loyalists, as admin positions can be.

How you forget, Trump Fired Comey on the recommendation of Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein, from the BBC:

Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired

He isn't resigning from the investigation.

He is resigning from his job as a US Attorney but he's not resigning from the investigation.

That is still ongoing and he is still in charge of it.

He wasn't fired. He resigned.

Just stop lying.

You guys were cool when Trump got rid of all of Obama's people, but now that Biden wants to do the same thing in his administration by getting rid if the previous admin's people, you're suddenly up in arms about it? Hypocrite much y'all?

It's standard procedure when a new president is inaugurated.

This isn't anything new.

durham wasn't fired. He resigned like all US Attorneys do when a new president is sworn in.

He didn't leave the investigation. He's still doing his job.

I swear, if republicans couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

They're liars.

They know that all US attorneys leave when a new president is inaugurated.

If i

He's been investigating this for a couple of years and found nothing.

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.
I remember when Bush fired 8 US Attorneys....and you guys raised holy-Hell.
You cannot fire a judge simply because you don't like his politics.
You have to have a reason for removal....like abuse of authority or obstruction. It has to be criminal behavior.
Firing them for any other reason is a crime....essentially interference in workings of the court.

"Judges at both the state and federal levels are expected to maintain independence and impartiality so they can render objective judgments. Most states elect judges by popular vote and also let the public vote on whether a judge should keep her position for another term once her current term has ended. In most cases, however, you cannot fire a judge without evidence of criminal activity, gross immorality or other egregious misconduct.​

Article III judges can only be removed through impeachment by the United States Congress. This has only ever happened a few times, and in practice they are essentially immune to being fired or having their pay cut.​

Federal district court judges can remove federal magistrate court judges for misconduct. Federal bankruptcy court judges can be fired through a circuit judicial council, the courts' policymaking body which is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within its area or circuit."​

You’re right. I forgot about when bush opened up Pandora’s box.

He didn't fire them when he first became president.

He did it in the middle of his presidency.

Which had never been done before.

What the bush boy did wasn't standard procedure.

What has happened with durham is standard procedure.

The poster to you is still taking small truths to build a very big lie around it.

Trump didn't like Comet because he refused to give a loyalty pledge to Trump, OVER AND ABOVE his pledge to the CONSTITUTION, silly one!

FBI DIRECTORS are confirmed for a 10 year term of service because they are not suppose to show bended knee loyalty to a president, and are suppose to be independent and not loyalists, as admin positions can be.

How you forget, Trump Fired Comey on the recommendation of Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein, from the BBC:

Everyone knows that was a guise, Tommy.... do you really think Trump fired him because Comey HURT HillAry Clinton's campaign run for the presidency? Please...!!!!

Trump told Lester Holt on National tv why he fired Comey....

Yeah fuck you too, prick.
Clearly the DoJ is corrupt.
Good god what an embarrassing thread for you. Title is false, you completely misinterpreted your own, linked article. You keep embarrassing yourself with false claims. Good god man.

He has a lot of practice.

Everyone knows that was a guise, Tommy.... do you really think Trump fired him because Comey HURT HillAry Clinton's campaign run for the presidency? Please...!!!!

Trump told Lester Holt on National tv why he fired Comey....

It is clear you didn't read the letter......

You can't ignore the LETTER, which is when he then fired Comey.

You can't keep ignoring the evidence.

Lol. He is STILL continuing to conduct that investigation. Even the link provided said as much. So what exactly do you figure is impeachable here?

I said day 1 that if Biden fires Durham HE MUST BE IMPEACHED.

Watch the Nazis make excused now.
Hey uncorked...Durham is still Special Prosecutor

You're a friggin idiot

If Xi has Quid Pro fire him, Beijing Biden must be impeached.

Unless he says he was forced out how can this be tied to Biden?
Seems to me you're increasing your blood pressure willingly.

He’s resigning from the prosecutor for Connecticut. He’s not resigning from the special prosecutor investigation.

Keep your powder dry, skippy.

I was wondering if the OP even realized he's only stepping down from being a pros in his state. Not from the special council.

He’s resigning from the prosecutor for Connecticut. He’s not resigning from the special prosecutor investigation.

Keep your powder dry, skippy.
muddy doesn't read his own OP's. LOL

I posted this story over a month ago because I knew Trumpers wouldn't start fearmongering about it until now......

Trumpers are so predictably pathetic....

Trumpkins are delusional

Forum List

Back