Impeach Biden...John Durham Fired....The Left Will Claim He Volunteered To Resign....

He's been investigating this for a couple of years and found nothing.

Let it go.

Is that what his report says?

Biden MUST be impeached, this is direct obstruction of justice.

You didn't read Creiptus link where It says he RESIGNED from being Attorney of a state, but still continuing as Special Prosecutor.

" U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut, John Durham, announced his resignation from that postition on Friday."

and,

" Durham was appointed last year by then-Attorney General William Barr as a special council to investigate the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. He will remain in that capacity, according to the Associated Press."

LINK

Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.
The Dems used firing Comey as an excuse to start the Mueller Investigation.

So STFU and come back when you know your head from your ass!!!

Last time a special prosecutor was fired was Archibald Cox under Nixon.

Xi's man is FAR more corrupt than Nixon ever was.

Durham, Horowicz, Barr and Wray are all cover up artists. Nobody has any faith in the DOJ any more and the fact that those four aren't in jail is one of the reasons.

If i
John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Why would he do this while in the middle of an investigation?
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.
I remember when Bush fired 8 US Attorneys....and you guys raised holy-Hell.
You cannot fire a judge simply because you don't like his politics.
You have to have a reason for removal....like abuse of authority or obstruction. It has to be criminal behavior.
Firing them for any other reason is a crime....essentially interference in workings of the court.

"Judges at both the state and federal levels are expected to maintain independence and impartiality so they can render objective judgments. Most states elect judges by popular vote and also let the public vote on whether a judge should keep her position for another term once her current term has ended. In most cases, however, you cannot fire a judge without evidence of criminal activity, gross immorality or other egregious misconduct.​

Article III judges can only be removed through impeachment by the United States Congress. This has only ever happened a few times, and in practice they are essentially immune to being fired or having their pay cut.​

Federal district court judges can remove federal magistrate court judges for misconduct. Federal bankruptcy court judges can be fired through a circuit judicial council, the courts' policymaking body which is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within its area or circuit."​

US Attorneys are political appointees and having them resign when the presidency changes is pretty normal.

If i
John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.
You have to have a reason for removal....like abuse of authority or obstruction. It has to be criminal behavior.
Firing them for any other reason is a crime....essentially interference in workings of the court.

"Judges at both the state and federal levels are expected to maintain independence and impartiality so they can render objective judgments. Most states elect judges by popular vote and also let the public vote on whether a judge should keep her position for another term once her current term has ended. In most cases, however, you cannot fire a judge without evidence of criminal activity, gross immorality or other egregious misconduct.​

Article III judges can only be removed through impeachment by the United States Congress. This has only ever happened a few times, and in practice they are essentially immune to being fired or having their pay cut.​

Federal district court judges can remove federal magistrate court judges for misconduct. Federal bankruptcy court judges can be fired through a circuit judicial council, the courts' policymaking body which is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within its area or circuit."​

US Attorneys are political appointees and having them resign when the presidency changes is pretty normal.
Nope....only when you're a Democrat.
When you're a Republican it's a horrific abuse of power and grounds for impeachment.

Where is the evidence that he was fired?

Durham exit speech shows no indication that he was fired.

I said day 1 that if Biden fires Durham HE MUST BE IMPEACHED.

Watch the Nazis make excused now.
He didn't.

Stop believing gateway pundit. They make a fool of you every time.

Well, more of a fool.

And you believe that nonsense?
Shit....no wonder you're a Democrat.
Only the extremely gullible think this is all on the level.

And you believe that nonsense?
Shit....no wonder you're a Democrat.
Only the extremely gullible think this is all on the level.

:icon_rolleyes:

You can't answer a simple question........, meanwhile here is his statement:

“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” Durham said in a news release. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies. My love and respect for this Office and the vitally important work done here have never diminished. It has been a tremendous honor to serve as U.S. Attorney, and as a career prosecutor before that, and I will sorely miss it.”

By the way I am a Freethinking Independent.

I said day 1 that if Biden fires Durham HE MUST BE IMPEACHED.

Watch the Nazis make excused now.
He didn't.

Stop believing gateway pundit. They make a fool of you every time.

Well, more of a fool.

Gateway Pundit doesn't say he was fired either...., that is why I asked for evidence that he was fired, I get a snotty non answer.

:laugh:

If i

Let it go.

You’re right. I forgot about when bush opened up Pandora’s box.

What did you want? More proof that Trump doesn’t give a Fiddlers Fuck about anyone but himself?
As opposed to Biden who can't remember his own name.

I’ve written before. Both candidates in every race are steaming piles of shit. Let’s that this issue as one example that Trump was a steaming pile of shit shall we?

The Federal Authorities have been abusing FISA for as long as it has been in effect. It was created in response to FBI Black Bag jobs of the Hoover Era. When the Black Bag Jobs were exposed. The FBI said they shut them down. All they did was rename them FBI Specials. When those were exposed. The FISA Court was created to allow the FBI to break and enter without needing to break the law. That and the Gypsy Wiretaps.

The FBI and DOJ just started lying on applications to the FISA court. They were doing the exact same stuff as before. Only now it was “legal” with a warrant.

Anyone with half a brain which even you Trump fanboys should qualify under, knew the FBI was doing the same dirty tricks and lying their assess off constantly.

The IG report showed the FBI lied on every single FISA warrant application. The Bundy’s were turned loose because the Feds were caught in a lie on the stand. And the Bundy’s were complete asshats.

So the Feds lying in court, not just the FISA court is nothing new. What is so outrageous about Crossfire Hurricane? They lied about Trump.

If Trump gave half a fuck about the citizens. He would have declassified everything and ordered a special prosecutor. If he gave a quarter fuck he would have demanded Congress end the practice, or attach penalties to the action that are so severe that the FBI would quit in droves.

Instead it was name and shame those who went after him. Routine actions are no problem no matter how criminal they may be. But targeting him with those routine actions was too god damned much.

So no. Trump doesn’t give a fiddlers fuck about anyone but Trump. And that is true of all your elected messiahs.

Maybe you need to read what you post. he is resigning as a US Attorney. Your dream goes out the window.

If i

Let it go.

US Attorneys are not judges. Your whole post is silly. By the way, they were asked to resign not fired.

Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.
Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.

He wasn't fired. You are a stupid, ignorant ass who apparently can't read.

If i

Let it go.
Those picks are not the anti Progs so do not worry.

Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.

He wasn't fired. You are a stupid, ignorant ass who apparently can't read.
I can read.....I just don't believe it for a micro-second.
We predicted that the Biden Administration would squash this investigation and bury it if he won......and now he's doing it.
He's basically Nixon without a brain.

Forum List

Back