Impeach Biden...John Durham Fired....The Left Will Claim He Volunteered To Resign....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Why would he do this while in the middle of an investigation?
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​

John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​
He's been investigating this for a couple of years and found nothing.

Let it go.

If i

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.

If i

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.
I remember when Bush fired 8 US Attorneys....and you guys raised holy-Hell.
You cannot fire a judge simply because you don't like his politics.
You have to have a reason for removal....like abuse of authority or obstruction. It has to be criminal behavior.
Firing them for any other reason is a crime....essentially interference in workings of the court.

"Judges at both the state and federal levels are expected to maintain independence and impartiality so they can render objective judgments. Most states elect judges by popular vote and also let the public vote on whether a judge should keep her position for another term once her current term has ended. In most cases, however, you cannot fire a judge without evidence of criminal activity, gross immorality or other egregious misconduct.​

Article III judges can only be removed through impeachment by the United States Congress. This has only ever happened a few times, and in practice they are essentially immune to being fired or having their pay cut.​

Federal district court judges can remove federal magistrate court judges for misconduct. Federal bankruptcy court judges can be fired through a circuit judicial council, the courts' policymaking body which is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within its area or circuit."​

Last edited:

Let it go.
No, he has been dragging his feet --probably hiding evidence like the FBI HAS BEEN DOING for the swamp for decades now. Barr and Durham more swamp creatures hence why swamp congress has to approve these high level appointments in law--to keep non-swampy people out. Can't have an honest law enforcement---that would really screw over the swamp.

Swamp congress now gets to pick who investigates them along with them deciding if they want to punish one of their own----when they are all on the take, they are all on the take.

Let it go.
No, he has been dragging his feet --probably hiding evidence like the FBI HAS BEEN DOING for the swamp for decades now. Barr and Durham more swamp creatures hence why swamp congress has to approve these high level appointments in law--to keep non-swampy people out. Can't have an honest law enforcement---that would really screw over the swamp.

Swamp congress now gets to pick who investigates them along with them deciding if they want to punish one of their own----when they are all on the take, they are all on the take.
Heheh,
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Let it go.
please pleas please fire durham

Surprise, surprise, surprise... Gateway pundit lied.

"durham's resignation is not unexpected. earlier this month, the department of justice asked u.s. attorneys appointed under president donald trump to resign so the biden administration could present its own nominations to those posts.

durham was appointed last year by then-attorney general william barr as a special council to investigate the origins of the trump-russia probe. he will remain in that capacity, according to the associated press."

I said day 1 that if Biden fires Durham HE MUST BE IMPEACHED.

Watch the Nazis make excused now.

Let it go.

Heheh, View attachment 462267
I don't do conspiracies idiot---I keep a list of facts. I go where the evidence clearly fucking shows.

In order for congress to get away with all of their graft--they had to have a corrupt DOJ/FBI covering their asses---hence why the fbi literally destroyed evidence for the clintons and why the FBI has been snagged lying and manufacturing evidence.

Let it go.

And you got this straight from Q eh?

Jesus

Hey uncorked...Durham is still Special Prosecutor

You're a friggin idiot

You guys were cool when Trump got rid of all of Obama's people, but now that Biden wants to do the same thing in his administration by getting rid if the previous admin's people, you're suddenly up in arms about it? Hypocrite much y'all?

They're claiming he's resigning......fat chance.

They're claiming he's resigning....waited till a Friday evening to announce it to be effective Monday......FAT CHANCE.

Course we knew this would happen.

Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.

Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.
Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.
The Dems used firing Comey as an excuse to start the Mueller Investigation.

So STFU and come back when you know your head from your ass!!!

Forum List

Back