Imo what's most dispiriting of this election isn't that both candidates have disqualified themselves

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
but it's the supporters.

I mean we might fear one or the other in terms of damage they'd do. But we're posting about their health. Hillary had pneumonia. WTF cares? I've had it. Donald's Testosterone score. GTFO.

There's a realitively good chance we can end cancer in the next generation or two. THAT should be the health issue. These two suck and so do we.

My daughter is struggling with chemo effects. I am struggling with guilt.

but it's the supporters.

I mean we might fear one or the other in terms of damage they'd do. But we're posting about their health. Hillary had pneumonia. WTF cares? I've had it. Donald's Testosterone score. GTFO.

There's a realitively good chance we can end cancer in the next generation or two. THAT should be the health issue. These two suck and so do we.

Well let's see, Hillary has had coughing fits dating back to 2008.

She has had 5 confimred "falls".

She has had a confirmed stroke.

She has had about 3 episodes on film of seizure like activity.

She runs off stage during a debate with Bernie for to "use the bathroom".

I think these things are concerning and voters need to know if she is up to the job.

but it's the supporters.

Well let's see, Hillary has had coughing fits dating back to 2008.

She has had 5 confimred "falls".

She has had a confirmed stroke.

She has had about 3 episodes on film of seizure like activity.

She runs off stage during a debate with Bernie for to "use the bathroom".

I think these things are concerning and voters need to know if she is up to the job.
how special for you.

Forum List

Back