Imo the Clinton decision to go after Comey was a mistake

At first Comey didn't seem like a "bad guy", but he keeps "making mistakes" and then making them worse.

New information that he didn't want to "influence the election" with revelations about Russia is making him look less and less the "good guy" and makes one question his integrity.

Per the FBI, there were no connections.

Really? Link to the official agency statement that said that. I've seen a report from The NY Times that has already been changed multiple times and is soft on details.

At first Comey didn't seem like a "bad guy", but he keeps "making mistakes" and then making them worse.

New information that he didn't want to "influence the election" with revelations about Russia is making him look less and less the "good guy" and makes one question his integrity.

Really? Link to the official agency statement that said that. I've seen a report from The NY Times that has already been changed multiple times and is soft on details.

You don't trust the nyt?

You don't trust the nyt?

So you don't have an official statement from any agency. That's what I figured. All you have is a NYT story that has been changed already.

Forum List

Back