Imminent threat: US prepares to ATTACK…

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As Col. West wrote earlier today, the big October Surprise causing an upset in our presidential election may have nothing to do with emails or octopus tentacles. It may be war.

Imminent threat: US prepares to ATTACK… - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems October surprises are coming through in plenty, we can be sure there is more to come.
We can also bet the biggest one hasn't been dropped yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is another article :

RUSSIA has carried out a series of ballistic missile tests today as tensions with the US continue to rise over the conflict in Syria.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/10/1...ear-missiles-in-terrifying-show-of-power.html

Last edited:
That would be one crazy war, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea against the world.

Also Belarus, Syria, Yemen, and possibly Pakistan for their military alliance with China in Kashmir.

Weird that quoted the wrong person.

It is a bug.

I reported it and still no responce back.
What's a bug this site has a bug?

Onyx quoted my post but it attributed the post to you.

LOL oh ok thanks. I'm still figuring this place out. Like what is the difference between Replying and the quote thing.
I am guessing the quote usage is to quote that particular comment so to speak.

0bama got us into this mess because his buddies in Saudi Arabia don't want the Russians to build a pipeline through Syria to supply natural gas to Europe. We have this tension because 0bama the Fool is a pawn of the Saudis.

LOL oh ok thanks. I'm still figuring this place out. Like what is the difference between Replying and the quote thing.
I am guessing the quote usage is to quote that particular comment so to speak.

No, that is the multi quote button. It is for tagging and replying to multiple posts.

I have not been able to get it to work yet, and I never seen anyone else use it.

So do you think the rebels in Yemen have any Russian ties? Or is it just Radical Islamist?
The US Government is behind it.

So you think the U.S. government lied about being shot at with rockets in order to escalate things there? Or are you saying they paid people to shoot at their own ship to create a false flag event?

Well I don't think it is for them to have a false flag or that we paid them. But it is a cluster duck of issues creating these scenarios. This Country is bickering with that Country the US sticks their noses into it, we are told back off, then Russia is told to back off etc, etc etc,...

At the moment since I am article jumping for more information, I can't really give a precise answer at this moment. But thanks for stopping by either way.

Forum List

Back