Soleimani toured several sensitive US cites in Iraq plus MI 6 and Massad picked up chatter and got intel on him that he was planning to blow up The US Embassy.

So not only was he caught in Iraq violating a UN travel ban in effect since 2007, he was casing US Cites and his security was lax in regards to communications. Apparently there was a phone call made where someone forgot to flip on Encryption.

Me? That was God blessing The President and USA for their befriending Israel.

The guy...and stop calling him a General....wasn't in Iraq on a fucking peace mission...for crying out loud....do democrats have to see blood?...do they need to see American blood on TV before they will stand up and take action?...that's what happened in Benghazi damn it!...wake up!!!

More on latest shipment of Iranian Missiles Shipment to Syria being destroyed by Israel.

8 said killed in airstrike on pro-Iranian militia in eastern Syria

An airstrike in eastern Syria killed eight fighters from Iraq’s Iran-backed Hashed al-Shaabi (Popular Mobilization Force) militia overnight, a monitoring group said Friday.

“Unidentified aircraft targeted vehicles and arms depots in the Albu Kamal area, causing a large explosion. At least eight Iraqi Hashed fighters were killed,” said Rami Abdel Rahman, the head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Abdel Rahman, of the Britain-based organization which documents the war in Syria through a network of activists on the ground, said three villages in the Albu Kamal area known for housing forces loyal to Tehran have been targeted by drone strikes since Wednesday, causing no casualties.

An Iraqi security official and a PMF official said warplanes targeted two vehicles carrying missiles on the Syrian side of the border. The strike was most likely carried out by Israeli warplanes, they said, but offered no evidence.

The area struck is key to a land corridor for Tehran that links Iran across Iraq and Syria through Lebanon. The Observatory report claimed that Russian President Vladimir Putin had informed Syrian President Bashar Assad this week of a US intention to “close” the land corridor for good.

Also I learned a few things today.

1.) Back in April of last year 5 Iranian Guard members defected to a US Embassy in exchange for asylum and giving The US Intelligence on Iran and Soleimani.

2.) This is why we started watching him more closely and were able to get better Intelligence on him. This was a difficult target to take out because he intentionally traveled with Human Shields despite the fact he was on a UN channel ban since 2007.

3.) It was Soleimani who planned The Benghazi attack and was planning to attack The US Embassy in Iraq.

4.) Soleimani personally developed IEDs and taught other groups how to build them and use them against their enemies

5.) Soleimani personally gave the 9-11 Highjackers logistical and material support and along with Iran gave safe passage to Al Queda, and provided protection for them as they passed through Iran.

6.) Soleimani helped to export Russian-Iranian missiles in to Syria that was used by Assad against his own people.

7.) I don’t need to go in to his involvement with State sponsored all over the world.

I giving this post a subtitle of :

Imminent Thread

I recently had a run in with a very slippery and cowardly poster on this very forum who refused to define for me what an Imminent Threat was when he specifically had the words "Imminent Threat" in the title of his thread. He reported me several times for my pressing him to define Imminent Threat and to define the difference between Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats calling The President an Urgent and Imminent Threat, and General Soleimani being defined as a terrorist engaged in years of terrorist activities who had a UN travel ban on him since 2007, and who suddenly showed up in Iran and toured sensitive US sites in the midst of attacks on such sites being declared an Imminent Threat.

Here was my challenge to him after being frustrated with his refusal to define "Imminent Threat":

I have never seen a moderator act so fast. Some of my posts challenging the poster to define and differentiate "Imminent Threat" were immediately deleted.

So, you know what? Here is MY THREAD, asking anyone who has balls enough to discuss this asking YOU ALL what is an "Imminent Threat". This is not a call out thread. The poster in question will not participate likely in this thread, and I did not name names.

First article I posted when I asked this question is below:

Along with some of my comments. Let's define "Imminent Threat" in this thread

I asked if Soleimani was an "Imminent Threat" as his title stated, that should we have impeached him instead.

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

But Pelosi and Every Dem called The President an Imminent threat to "them" so this is why they impeached him.

Who is The Imminent Threat, Trump or Soleimani?

The Topic is about What is and What IS NOT, an Imminent Threat, and if there is a difference between Soleimani being called an Imminent Threat who planed to attack more of our embassies and Military Bases, and Trump who has committed no crimes but is doing nothing but opposing The Left's Agenda.

Then I posted this article:

After Claims of an 'Imminent Threat' to Democracy, Democrats Opt to Play Political Games on Impeachment

As House Democrats relentlessly pushed their partisan impeachment at the fastest rate in American history, they were heavily scrutinized for the expedited timeline. In response, they argued President Trump posed an urgent threat to not only Democracy – but the next election.

Here’s what they said about the necessity for a breakneck pace:

“They keep taking it to court and, no, we’re not going to wait till the courts decide. We can’t wait for that.” – Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Nov. 11th, 2019

“We view this as urgent.” – House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff on Nov. 24th, 2019

“President Trump’s actions represent a threat to our national security and an urgent threat to integrity of the next election.” – House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler on Dec. 4th, 2019

“And right now, I’ve said this before, I’ve never felt Democracy in our country was so endangered as it is under this President. So it’s critical.” – Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick at a Tucson Town Hall on Nov. 7th, 2019

“I swore an oath to place something above all of that, and the safety of this country, the integrity of our democracy, that’s got to come first.” – Rep. Tom Malinowski at a Wharton Town Hall on Nov. 23rd, 2019

“We are a system based on rule of law, that no man or woman is above or below those laws. And… also, I thought recently of how fragile that system is.” – Rep. Jason Crow at an Aurora Town Hall on Dec. 15th, 2019

But weeks after voting to impeach President Trump, Nancy Pelosi refuses to transmit the articles to the Senate. When asked about the timetable to address this “urgent threat to the integrity of the next election,” here’s how Pelosi responded:

No comment from @SpeakerPelosi upon arrival to the Capitol when asked about timetable for transmitting impeachment articles to the Senate, per @jparkABC.

"Happy New Year!" she said to reporters.

So

Drone

45?

Pelosi says we have no choice but to "drone" 45. He is an imminent threat to our National Security, and Salami? Why, he was like Elvis Presley or Lady Di...so said Democrats Everywhere. I even heard him referred to as being like Charles DeGaul, a Genius, and a Scholar. No, not Trump, it was Soleimani they were saying this about.

Make American Great Again: "Imminent Threat"
AP_19201004713022-1000x667.jpg

Make America Bleed Again: "Elvis"

View attachment 299502

My parting shot in the other thread?

Well, how about you start your thread with defining what an Imminent Threat is? After All Nazi Pelosi and her Non Binding Toilet Paper Resolution also referenced "Imminent Threat" & she called our President an "Imminent Threat". So is Pelosi confused or just senile? Maybe you are confused too.
An Imminent Threat was not required for Trump to smoke Soleimani.

Schiff-Happens-1.jpg

Related Material:
Full Article at the link

Mark 'Oz' Geist: Trump's decisive leadership would have saved my Benghazi team

The attack on our embassy in Baghdad and President Trump’s reaction are in no way comparable to the events in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.

I fought to defend the American diplomatic post and CIA annex in Benghazi for more than 13 hours against a determined, organized assault by dozens of Al Qaeda fanatics armed with belt-fed machine guns, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, and heavy mortars.

The basic facts should be enough to dismiss any serious comparison. My team and I were told to “stand down” no fewer than three times in the face of what the media later called “protesters” — even as Americans, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, were being killed and maimed by the terrorists. No U.S. military reaction force was sent, despite our numerous requests for help. Only by our own tenacity and courage were more than 30 Americans able to escape with our lives.

Compare that to the recent attack on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. When Iran-backed militias and their supporters stormed the embassy grounds and Iraqi forces refused to do their duty to defend American lives and property,

President Trump reacted forcefully. In roughly the same amount of time it took to the Obama administration to get an unarmed American drone over our heads as we fought for our lives in Benghazi, more than 100 U.S. Marines were on the scene to defend the Baghdad embassy and two Apache helicopter gunships were in the air asserting American sovereignty.

If only the under construction Consulate building in Benghazi was the largest, most sophisticated Embassy in the world in a country that we had been occupying for nearly a decade, his contrast might hold water.
How would that change anything?

Imminent Thread

I recently had a run in with a very slippery and cowardly poster on this very forum who refused to define for me what an Imminent Threat was when he specifically had the words "Imminent Threat" in the title of his thread. He reported me several times for my pressing him to define Imminent Threat and to define the difference between Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats calling The President an Urgent and Imminent Threat, and General Soleimani being defined as a terrorist engaged in years of terrorist activities who had a UN travel ban on him since 2007, and who suddenly showed up in Iran and toured sensitive US sites in the midst of attacks on such sites being declared an Imminent Threat.

Here was my challenge to him after being frustrated with his refusal to define "Imminent Threat":

I have never seen a moderator act so fast. Some of my posts challenging the poster to define and differentiate "Imminent Threat" were immediately deleted.

So, you know what? Here is MY THREAD, asking anyone who has balls enough to discuss this asking YOU ALL what is an "Imminent Threat". This is not a call out thread. The poster in question will not participate likely in this thread, and I did not name names.

I asked if Soleimani was an "Imminent Threat" as his title stated, that should we have impeached him instead.

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

But Pelosi and Every Dem called The President an Imminent threat to "them" so this is why they impeached him.

The Topic is about What is and What IS NOT, an Imminent Threat, and if there is a difference between Soleimani being called an Imminent Threat who planed to attack more of our embassies and Military Bases, and Trump who has committed no crimes but is doing nothing but opposing The Left's Agenda.

After Claims of an 'Imminent Threat' to Democracy, Democrats Opt to Play Political Games on Impeachment

As House Democrats relentlessly pushed their partisan impeachment at the fastest rate in American history, they were heavily scrutinized for the expedited timeline. In response, they argued President Trump posed an urgent threat to not only Democracy – but the next election.

“They keep taking it to court and, no, we’re not going to wait till the courts decide. We can’t wait for that.” – Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Nov. 11th, 2019

“We view this as urgent.” – House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff on Nov. 24th, 2019

“President Trump’s actions represent a threat to our national security and an urgent threat to integrity of the next election.” – House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler on Dec. 4th, 2019

“And right now, I’ve said this before, I’ve never felt Democracy in our country was so endangered as it is under this President. So it’s critical.” – Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick at a Tucson Town Hall on Nov. 7th, 2019

“I swore an oath to place something above all of that, and the safety of this country, the integrity of our democracy, that’s got to come first.” – Rep. Tom Malinowski at a Wharton Town Hall on Nov. 23rd, 2019

“We are a system based on rule of law, that no man or woman is above or below those laws. And… also, I thought recently of how fragile that system is.” – Rep. Jason Crow at an Aurora Town Hall on Dec. 15th, 2019

But weeks after voting to impeach President Trump, Nancy Pelosi refuses to transmit the articles to the Senate. When asked about the timetable to address this “urgent threat to the integrity of the next election,” here’s how Pelosi responded:

No comment from @SpeakerPelosi upon arrival to the Capitol when asked about timetable for transmitting impeachment articles to the Senate, per @jparkABC.

So

Drone

45?

Pelosi says we have no choice but to "drone" 45. He is an imminent threat to our National Security, and Salami? Why, he was like Elvis Presley or Lady Di...so said Democrats Everywhere. I even heard him referred to as being like Charles DeGaul, a Genius, and a Scholar. No, not Trump, it was Soleimani they were saying this about.

View attachment 299502

Well, how about you start your thread with defining what an Imminent Threat is? After All Nazi Pelosi and her Non Binding Toilet Paper Resolution also referenced "Imminent Threat" & she called our President an "Imminent Threat". So is Pelosi confused or just senile? Maybe you are confused too.
Trump had every right and a solemn duty to light Soleimoni.

NEW YORK SUN: Nancy Pelosi’s Catch-22.

The first thing for the Senate to do when it takes up the war powers resolution just passed by the House is to give it a proper name. The Sun proposes the “Enemy Emboldenment Act of 2020.” For the resolution is designed to ensure that the Supreme Leader of Iran and his camarilla are not under any misapprehension that the Democrats support our GIs or their constitutional commander-in-chief.​

One can see the Democrats’ logic. If the enemy thought that the Democrats and Republicans were united in respect of the war, the Iranians might decide to retreat. That, in turn, could have the deleterious effect of interfering with our election by creating the impression that President Trump was winning the war. In other words, there’s a real possibility that an Iranian retreat could throw the election to the GOP.​

This is evident from the text of the Enemy Emboldenment Act, which contains a lot of palaver designed to obscure its purpose.​

These clowns fool no one.

Imminent Thread

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

So

Drone

45?

View attachment 299502

Schiff-Happens-1.jpg

nope - but the lying sob lied anyway -

That was an excellent post.

BTW for those still crying about this, Soleimani was classified as a terrorist and war criminal under a travel ban since 2007, but let’s forget about him for a second.

He was rolling around with another terrorist (Muhandis) who had a death sentence hanging over him since 2003 for atrocities he committed in Kuwait.

Both of them were scouting Sensitive US Cites so not doubt whatever these two planned on doing it was going to be big and bloody!

Imminent Thread

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

So

Drone

45?

View attachment 299502

The first thing for the Senate to do when it takes up the war powers resolution just passed by the House is to give it a proper name. The Sun proposes the “Enemy Emboldenment Act of 2020.” For the resolution is designed to ensure that the Supreme Leader of Iran and his camarilla are not under any misapprehension that the Democrats support our GIs or their constitutional commander-in-chief.​

One can see the Democrats’ logic. If the enemy thought that the Democrats and Republicans were united in respect of the war, the Iranians might decide to retreat. That, in turn, could have the deleterious effect of interfering with our election by creating the impression that President Trump was winning the war. In other words, there’s a real possibility that an Iranian retreat could throw the election to the GOP.​

This is evident from the text of the Enemy Emboldenment Act, which contains a lot of palaver designed to obscure its purpose.​

Lying Clown.

Imminent Thread

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

So

Drone

45?

View attachment 299502

Schiff-Happens-1.jpg

nope - but the lying sob lied anyway -

BTW for those still crying about this, Soleimani was classified as a terrorist and war criminal under a travel ban since 2007, but let’s forget about him for a second.

He was rolling around with another terrorist (Muhandis) who had a death sentence hanging over him since 2003 for atrocities he committed in Kuwait.

Both of them were scouting Sensitive US Cites so not doubt whatever these two planned on doing it was going to be big and bloody!

Imminent Thread

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

So

Drone

45?

View attachment 299502

Yup! But thanks to Trump, their evil lives are over.

Imminent Thread

SO......

Impeach

Soleimani?

So

Drone

45?

View attachment 299502

Yup! But thanks to Trump, their evil lives are over.
And now we even have Iran taking responsibility for shooting down the Ukraine airliner, and you are seeing footage our of Iran of people tearing up Soleimani posters, 1,000s of people protesting the Khomeini regime and wanting to go back to the days of Persia, where Iran was a more modern and peaceful society and friendly towards The West and The East.

My question to everyone is, where are are the warmongers and scared monkies, and Iran Sycophants today?

Forum List

Back