Immigration my ass, it is an INVASION of our country.. Media turn their heads

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Here is how the media turn their collective, hackish heads:

I couldn't even find an article on this when I typed in the Search box: Invasion of our country

Oh wait.. I did find plenty of articles, actually. But I did not find any that are dated RECENTLY

Did "the big guy" do an EO on conservative sites that resulted in massive censorship?

:banghead:

• Banned
I guess libtards are OK with one of their own party violating US law

Why wouldn't they b OK with it? They all do it themselves

But if a R even makes a phone call to the leader of another country and mentions corruption going on in said country... and how it should stop

OMG OMG OMG!

"No one is above the law!"

IMPEACHMENT
IMPEACHMENT!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Please..

They couldn't care less about law.. Only power and control matter to those freaks -- and dead babies of course

If it wasn't for Fox News, we would have ZERO LIVE REPORTS on what is happening every single day at the Southern border. Thousands of undocumented immigrants from God knows where, carrying God knows what illnesses and disease, being processed and sent all over the country.

Thousands of undocumented immigrants from God knows where, carrying God knows what illnesses and disease, being processed and sent all over the country.
305’ tall STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
:)-

If it wasn't for Fox News, we would have ZERO LIVE REPORTS on what is happening every single day at the Southern border. Thousands of undocumented immigrants from God knows where, carrying God knows what illnesses and disease, being processed and sent all over the country.
They are not bringing diseases but they will be susceptible to the diseases we have. They look quite healthy to me but wait and you will see them in ER after they have picked up diseases we have.

Forum List

Back