Immigrants who refuse to assimilate. What should we do with them?

What should we do with Immigrants who refuse to assimilate?

• Does this include Jews?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does this include Americans with diual citizenship?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont know if there is anything to do with them especially if they become citizens,no one can force a citizen to associate with anyone,there are lots of Americans who dont want to have anything to do with anyone if they can help it....as for the ones who dont want to become citizens if they got the boot i sure as hell wont lose any sleep over it....

images

Demand that the United States government give $1,000,000 to every German-American for the laws (Sedition Acts) that were used to force German-American assimilation after the World Wars as reparations for taking their language and culture from them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Does it matter what group they are form?

If they're a U.S. citizen there is nothing you can do except shun them and let them live in their own community, but even then you can not really deny them the right to do business with you.

My Grandfather spoke Italiano but required all of us to learn the English language so we could assimilate into great American Society. That was then and this is now and we live in a different multi-cultural society that frowns on being American ( WASP society ) and expect us to embrace the multi-cultural society and if not be branded as bigots.

So not much to do except I do enjoy being called a bigot...

Hey, KKK members refuse to assimilate into this country, should we deport them as well?

And, to what degree do you have to assimilate? Do you have to learn English, convert to Christianity and wear cowboy boots, or is simply learning the laws and English enough?

I believe people here know that you are referencing Muslims, Dante. Enough with the games.
Actually, I am think of my old neighbors who were Jews who had nothing to do with other Americans. I liked them. It did not bother me that they did not feel compelled to assimilate.

note: Hasidim and Sephardi

If they're a U.S. citizen there is nothing you can do except shun them and let them live in their own community, but even then you can not really deny them the right to do business with you.

My Grandfather spoke Italiano but required all of us to learn the English language so we could assimilate into great American Society. That was then and this is now and we live in a different multi-cultural society that frowns on being American ( WASP society ) and expect us to embrace the multi-cultural society and if not be branded as bigots.

So not much to do except I do enjoy being called a bigot...
As a WASP I resent others thinking they can be like my people

LOL

images

Demand that the United States government give $1,000,000 to every German-American for the laws (Sedition Acts) that were used to force German-American assimilation after the World Wars as reparations for taking their language and culture from them.

*****SMILE*****

Ben Franklin on "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"????

images

*****SMILE*****

upload_2016-1-1_19-2-31.jpeg

I see... You're a racist towards German-Americans, and their culture, and your true agenda is all based on hypocritical bigotry by showing a feigned concern of another cultures rights.

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****SMILE*****

I see... You're a racist towards German-Americans, and their culture, and your true agenda is all based on hypocritical bigotry by showing a feigned concern of another cultures rights.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Being of blood of those who settled America in the British Colonies, who fought in the Indian wars and on both sides of the America Revolution, and all other wars after, I can honestly say the founding fathers did not care for what they called "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Being of blood of those who settled America in the British Colonies, who fought in the Indian wars and on both sides of the America Revolution, and all other wars after, I can honestly say the founding fathers did not care for what they called "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"

images

Which tells us all we need to know of what you thought of the German-Americans who filled Untied States uniforms in both the World Wars the progressive Democrats started.

Maybe you should add stinky in front of your derogatory about German-Americans since quite a few of them were farmers when they settled in the United States.

You're a fine one to be preaching how others should be accepting of other cultures.

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Which tells us all we need to know of what you thought of the German-Americans who filled Untied States uniforms in both the World Wars the progressive Democrats started.

You're a fine one to be preaching how others should be accepting of other cultures.

Maybe you should add stinky in front of your derogatory about German-Americans since quite a few of them were farmers when they settled in the United States.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Me? Derogatory about German Americans? Nope. But the founding fathers were.

Nowhere did Dante say anything derogatory about German Americans. And btw, it was their families, their cousins who killed all those Americans in WWII and WWI

Play favorites. Might makes right, Hispanics (wink wink) despise the dominant Anglo culture, so, because they are the "dominate up and coming immigrant" class, feel free to ignore the preexisting culture and browbeat non believers with the holier-than-thou poor poor non white diversity card. Nobody is gonna be able to fight back against THAT. So far, that has gotten them far. Does that work for anyone else too? We will soon find out.

Forum List

Back