Immerica

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Has America lost it's moral compass? Is making a law in which lesbians and homosexuals can have a legal binding " marriage" the way GOD intended America to be? Should words be changed in order for sinners to gain respect? Is the english language meaningless? Is scripture meaningless? Will people be having multiple husbands and wives legal next? When will the ridiculous become norm? Is America now an anything goes nation?

While our fellow humans to include our Christian brethren lie, cheat, steal, murder, rape, divorce, get greedy, hate and kill in the name of God, etc, etc, etc....... Oh that log we each have lodged in our eye.......
Nope, pretty sure it's not what he had in mind for any of us anywhere......... :eusa_whistle:

Ain't love grand? :thup:

Homosexuality has existed for thousands of years.

And yes, scripture is meaningless.

If God can make a farmer, he/she/it sure as fuck can make a queer.

Has America lost it's moral compass? Is making a law in which lesbians and homosexuals can have a legal binding " marriage" the way GOD intended America to be? Should words be changed in order for sinners to gain respect? Is the english language meaningless? Is scripture meaningless? Will people be having multiple husbands and wives legal next? When will the ridiculous become norm? Is America now an anything goes nation?

Was actually thinking along these lines last night watching (for the gazillionth time) a Geico commercial shot like an old 70s PSA "Sprinkles are for winners" one. :)

Growing up I recall lots of PSAs and even a bunch of LDS sorta PSA commercials. "Who broke my window" opera one comes to mind especially. Those PSAs were great. But I notice we don't do those any more, or at least not as widespread. I wouldn't claim PSAs alone make us more moral, and their absence makes us less moral, but they gotta help. :)

As to why the US might seemt o have lost its moral compass, it's not any gay issue I'd think but rather decades of war. When you can't help but notice how your supposedly 'good guy' country is starting wars and no President is in office during a time of peace, I think that has a subconscious effect on how we feel about things.

Impossible to answer without you first take a moment and name your God.

A nation that turns against God will be destroyed. When evil is called good and good is called evil, when people defend their sins and condemn those who speak out against it? You are living in Sodom and Gomorrah and can expect it to be destroyed. As for those who belong to Jesus Christ and refuse to be a part? God knows how to tear down a house while keep His own children inside protected.

If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
-Jeremiah 18:8

Will America turn from evil? I do not believe she will. I believe America is Mystery Babylon spoken of in Revelation 18. I also am convinced that the Vatican is the Whore of Babylon spoken of - but you have to rightly divide the word - Whore of Babylon. Our government, our schools, our churches, our land has been infiltrated by Jesuits operating against America on behalf of the Vatican and they have been working towards our destruction on many fronts - the Vatican is behind the interpretations of Mohammads' visions - choosing the woman that would deceive him - the Catholic Khadija - and the man who would assist her - her own Catholic cousin. The Vatican was behind WWII and chose Hitler as their weapon against the true Christians and Jews - the Vatican was behind the Inquisition and openly hunted down and persecuted - putting to death either 62 million people or 68 million people depending on which source you check. The Vatican infiltrated our govt through Jesuit trained / schooled politicians / leaders in every area of our society - under the guise of Free Masons and Catholics that attended Jesuit Schools such as Loyola which mind you - Ignatius Loyola was the founder of the Jesuit order AND the Illuminati. The Vatican created Communism for the purpose of destruction from within - and has cleverly used all these "front organizations" to hide the truth that they have been behind it from the beginning. America is under judgment. Her greatest mistake was ever submitting to Rome. Catholicism should have been outlawed in America. There is no question about it.

A nation that turns against God will be destroyed. When evil is called good and good is called evil, when people defend their sins and condemn those who speak out against it? You are living in Sodom and Gomorrah and can expect it to be destroyed. As for those who belong to Jesus Christ and refuse to be a part? God knows how to tear down a house while keep His own children inside protected.

Thank you!

In my humble opinion, yes. Sort of.

America is in the process of losing The New Testament, and by proxy The Torah, as its sole moral compass.

America began a process in the 1950's & 1960's of figuring out that the promise of a free and pluralistic society under The US Constitution means that all the rules have to be applied equally to all the people.

America is now beginning to understand that the price of freedom in a pluralistic society includes the responsibility of tolerating one's neighbors, even the weird ones.

So yeah, the moral compass in America is changing, and in my humble opinion, it's for the better.

Thank you!

In my humble opinion, yes. Sort of.

America is in the process of losing The New Testament, and by proxy The Torah, as its sole moral compass.

America began a process in the 1950's & 1960's of figuring out that the promise of a free and pluralistic society under The US Constitution means that all the rules have to be applied equally to all the people.

America is now beginning to understand that the price of freedom in a pluralistic society includes the responsibility of tolerating one's neighbors, even the weird ones.

So, yeah, the moral compass in America is changing, and in my humble opinion, it's for the better.

Joe, I believe you are right about it being for the better. It is for the better because the land cannot tolerate this level of wickedness any longer. The land of America will be thoroughly purged and all who oppose God will perish. Then this land will no longer have a problem with rebellion against God. That will be history. It will be a new day although a very difficult one for this nation which was once dedicated to God. I thank God for His faithfulness to keep His Word.

I disagree...

I think that the next 20 years are going to rock, and that betting against America's next generation, even for all the right religious reasons, will be frustrating.

Beer? :beer:

You are mistaken, Joe. If you are not saved by the time America falls it will be too late. You must turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved and purpose in your heart to live for Him alone. Otherwise there can be no hope. This nation was dedicated to Jesus Christ, Joe. God will destroy it before He hands it over to pagans.

The only purge I see happening over the next 20 years and beyond is a purge of the political influence currently enjoyed by worshipers of The Torah, The New Testament and/or The Qur'an.

Americans want the freedom to be weird and are becoming more and more willing to pay the price, which is to let their neighbors have the same freedoms.

Forum List

Back