IMDb making "adjustments" to Little Mermaid reviews after mostly negative ratings

American critics gave it a low score. As did critics and audiences from the global market. Seems to me that would show that RT is manipulating American audience numbers. Not the other way around.

1685443035475.png

What if the reason for making the new movie was to make $117.5 Million Dollars on Memorial Day Weekend? OMG! What if it is some sort of business model to make a buck, not a pure artistic performance, but a profit motivated business endeavor? Wow!

Why not come up with something new? You would think with all of the talent that Disney has available they could come up with something original.

Why not come up with something new? You would think with all of the talent that Disney has available they could come up with something original.

Remakes and sequels rule the box offices for whatever reason.

9 of the top 10 movies this year are remakes or sequels

1685444827235.png

in 2022 the whole top ten were

1685444885376.png

LOL,
Unusual activity
Our rating mechanism has detected unusual voting activity on this title. To preserve the reliability of our rating system, an alternate weighting calculation has been applied.

LOL,
Unusual activity
Our rating mechanism has detected unusual voting activity on this title. To preserve the reliability of our rating system, an alternate weighting calculation has been applied.
IMDb understands the games conservatives play in flooding the site with one star ratings

Sad to see racists, who have not seen the movie flooding review sites.

By all accounts, the movie is well done
This is probably the most hackish bullshit thing you’ve ever said.

“By all accounts,” where the film has a deeply rotten rating by film critics who are known for being in the tank for this “modern audience reimagining” leftist bullshit pushing ESG messages. But all of those judges of the quality of a film’s accounts just don’t exist to you, I guess, retard?

This is probably the most hackish bullshit thing you’ve ever said.

“By all accounts,” where the film has a deeply rotten rating by film critics who are known for being in the tank for this “modern audience reimagining” leftist bullshit pushing ESG messages. But all of those judges of the quality of a film’s accounts just don’t exist to you, I guess, retard?

68 percent of critics approved of it
100 percent of conservatives gave it one star

”Horrible movie with a negro mermaid”

Several reasons.
First darkness creates a forbidding or mysterious atmosphere. It also saves money and the time to create good sets and costumes. Since no one will get a good look at them, just about anything will do.

Makes no sense to me
A romantic sequence under candlelight makes sense
An action sequence in the dark makes no sense.

Children want to see what is going on

Last edited:
The only critics that really matter on films like this are children.

If they show up at school today excited that they saw “The Little Mermaid” this weekend, their friends will demand their parents take them.

You are

You are awfully invested in “The Little Mermaid” for someone who claims to not be.

If you actually followed the thread you would see the comment was about remakes/sequels not about this one movie specifically.

Though I do have to admit, I do hope that this movie proves there are less racist like you out there than is claimed.

Forum List

Back