IMDb making "adjustments" to Little Mermaid reviews after mostly negative ratings

IMDB famously ended there comments section because it took too much effort to monitor for racist fucks. This place can relate.

The IMDb boards haven't had strong moderation, making it all too easy for hollow commentary, personal attacks and even racism to go unchecked.

IMDB famously ended there comments section because it took too much effort to monitor for racist fucks. This place can relate.

The IMDb boards haven't had strong moderation, making it all too easy for hollow commentary, personal attacks and even racism to go unchecked.

Yes, which is too bad because we could have some interesting discussions.

They do let you do your own reviews of movies, though.

Too bad I've spent years witnessing it from your movement with my own eyes.
I don't have a "movement", and even if I did, it wouldn't place the value of a life on something as silly as skin color.
Why are you making shit up about my views? Can't handle the truth?

I don't have a "movement", and even if I did, it wouldn't place the value of a life on something as silly as skin color.
Why are you making shit up about my views? Can't handle the truth?

Because sadly, that is all that many can do. If you do not agree completely with their warped view of the world, you are yet another of the enemy and must be attacked and destroyed.

Only one belief is allowed, and it is theirs. And in their mind, this is the best movie ever made. And anybody that does not agree for any reason is a racist.

The movie The Little Mermaid starring a black actress playing in white character have received mostly 1 out of 10 Stars ratings in the website IMDb.

But the company is arguing that conservatives are giving bad reviews to this movie in bad faith because the actress is black so somehow the average is 7.1.

yah ain't much on the news r u? Ah'm accually thinkin bout watchin this un if it comes on on video. ah don' get the disney plus thingee tho.

It's a disgrace conservatives hate black people so much

LOL

1685558994759.png

What color were the mermaids in Denmark?

Well, this is how the author described her:

They were six beautiful children; but the youngest was the prettiest of them all; her skin was as clear and delicate as a rose-leaf, and her eyes as blue as the deepest sea; but, like all the others, she had no feet, and her body ended in a fish’s tail.

Then later in the story:

Her skin was delicately fair, and beneath her long dark eye-lashes her laughing blue eyes shone with truth and purity.

That is the words of the author of the tale itself, which should settle the matter once and for all. The Little Mermaid is "delicately fair" with blue eyes.

Last edited:

Everything is racist to you stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats.

Forum List

Back