Imagine If,A Reporter Asks Karine-Jean,"How Come We Didnt Have Any Major Bank Collapses During The Trump Years?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Now that would be something to watch. A white house press reporter asking jean something along the lines of, Jean, we just have a major bank collapse in California, yet, you and President Biden have been gloating of how great the economy has been these last two years. and last week one of the largest and deposit rich banks went into the red. and yet, nothing of this sort happend during the Trump years.,,,can you explain this?

Now that would be something to watch. A white house press reporter asking jean something along the lines of, Jean, we just have a major bank collapse in California, yet, you and President Biden have been gloating of how great the economy has been these last two years. and last week one of the largest and deposit rich banks went into the red. and yet, nothing of this sort happend during the Trump years.,,,can you explain this?
16 banks failed during Trump..

Well, there were bank failures under Trump. But I guess, you could give the same explanation as you could give when GWB was President. The seeds of disaster were sown in a Republican administration, and then a Democrat administration that followed had to pick up the pieces and clean up the mess....again. :)

Well, there were bank failures under Trump. But I guess, you could give the same explanation as you could give when GWB was President. The seeds of disaster were sown in a Republican administration, and then a Democrat administration that followed had to pick up the pieces and clean up the mess....again. :)
Wouldn’t the banks that failed while Trump was President be Pres Obama‘s fault then?

Major? I never heard of that damned bank till it went to hell.

It appears not...sorry.

I figured not. All bad things that happen when my guy is in charge are the last guys fault. And all the good things that happen when my guy is in charge are to his credit. At the same time. All the bad things that happened when not my guys is in charge are his fault and all the good things are because of the last guy.

16 banks failed during Trump..
Ohhh....SNAP!!!
633.jpeg

Forum List

Back