Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

Crybaby Palin fake bad ass's give trashy girls a bad name. All money and power connected mom bravado. All
those girls have is the trash and slut factor. Nothing bad ass about them.

What's with the bad asses bullshit?

This is slutty and trashy? Are you fucking kidding me?

1414099131159_Image_galleryImage_CELEBRITY_WIFE_SWAP_Brist.JPG

You can dress her up but ya can't take her out

But she's wearing her NICEST camo dress

I still say she peed herself

I KNOW right. Really looks like she wet herself.

Piss off on the bragging shit. I've already explained that I know what happens to one's hands when you are in a scrap.

You don't punch with your finger tips. Making your claims regarding her 'manicure' meaningless gibber jabber. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

The 9 eye witnesses, who were all there, did. And they all agree that it was Bristol who approached Korey, Bristol who threatened people, Bristol who punched Korey 5 or 6 times in the face after he told her to leave. Which apparently the police found so compelling that they asked Korey if he wanted Bristol charged with assault.

Why would we ignore 9 eye witnesses and instead believe you babbling about 'manicures'? What do you bring to the table that makes you more credible than all 9 of them?

Tea baggers made a poor choice in picking a mascot.

You left wingers made a poor choice picking a Vice President with adult children family members with a cocaine habit.

A heart beat away from the Presidency. Don't dare play holier than thou when you've got Plugs and Drugs family next in line to the White House.

That's beyond hypocritical. :lol:

I didn't see Biden out snorting with his son

I did see Sarah Palin out drinking with her underaged daughter

When was that do tell?

Willow is 20 years old. Underaged in any state
She was described as drunk by witnesses
Looks like the Palin kids are feral,

Who lies more - perps or witnesses.
Lucky for Bristol the victim elected not to press charges.

Exactly. Bristol has one story. Korey had another. And 9 eye witnesses all back Korey's account.

Its not 'He said, she said.'.

Its 'She said......He said, he said, he said, he said, she said, he said, she said, she said, she said, and he said. '

Tea baggers made a poor choice in picking a mascot.

You left wingers made a poor choice picking a Vice President with adult children family members with a cocaine habit.

A heart beat away from the Presidency. Don't dare play holier than thou when you've got Plugs and Drugs family next in line to the White House.

That's beyond hypocritical. :lol:

I didn't see Biden out snorting with his son

I did see Sarah Palin out drinking with her underaged daughter

When was that do tell?

Willow is 20 years old. Underaged in any state
She was described as drunk by witnesses

Show me a breathalyzer test on her.

Show me a breathalyzer test on her.

The cops could smell alcohol on the girl as they walked up to her. You're raising denial to an art form.

I can't help but laugh when conservatives fail at their oft stated goal that everyone should take personal responsibility for their lives. But that's nothing compared to the laughter I engage in when I listen to conservatives then blame others for that failure by pointing fingers at everyone outside their own circle.

I swear it's just like dealing with a bunch of kids.

Is a drunken, foul-mouth chick supposed to be able to beat on people without restraint?

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

The pictures don't lie. Eyewitnesses do.

Bristol is telling the truth.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG
1414095589837_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG
right. i mean there's no way that the dirt got on her jacket any other way than being dragged around, and it's impossible to ever hit someone without breaking a nail.

Chick got so drunk she fell down while she was trying to wail on someone. Sure they had to drag her a bit to get her up. No one is gonna pick that fat chick up all at once ...

From the puddle it looks like she wet herself too.

You have now officially hit motherfucking douchebag status.

To claim she looked like she pissed herself. Unfucking real. They're oil spots in the driveway you moron.

1414095591094_wps_41_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.jpg

Is a drunken, foul-mouth chick supposed to be able to beat on people without restraint?

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

right. i mean there's no way that the dirt got on her jacket any other way than being dragged around, and it's impossible to ever hit someone without breaking a nail.

Chick got so drunk she fell down while she was trying to wail on someone. Sure they had to drag her a bit to get her up. No one is gonna pick that fat chick up all at once ...

From the puddle it looks like she wet herself too.

You have now officially hit motherfucking douchebag status.

To claim she looked like she pissed herself. Unfucking real. They're oil spots in the driveway you moron.

1414095591094_wps_41_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.jpg

Yeah? I'm gonna have to see the chemical analysis results.

I know what happens when people piss themselves.

Show me the police report that says that's oil.

Nothing on her knuckles. I've brawled in my lifetime in more than one or two bars and you can't supposedly repeatedly punch the shit out of someone and not come away without your knuckles swelling.

Nothing on Korey's knuckles either. And he'd just been a fist fight with Todd, Track and 2 or 3 others of the Palin crew.

Demonstrating rather elegantly that your latest attempt at playing CSI doesn't amount to much. And someone who has gotten into a brawl or two of my own, you don't hurt your knuckles unless you hit something hard, like a tooth....or the back of someone's head. And every account of Bristol's violent attack on Korey indicate that she hit him in the side of the face.

Please remember, and this point is fundamental......you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You weren't there. The 9 witnesses who gave statements of Bristol's threats and violent attack were. And they're infinitely more credible than you pretending that you know better....because you've been in a brawl 'in your lifetime.'

Usually, when I punch someone out, I make a fist
Kind of protects my manicure

Nothing on her knuckles. I've brawled in my lifetime in more than one or two bars and you can't supposedly repeatedly punch the shit out of someone and not come away without your knuckles swelling.

I wouldn't know. I've never hit anyone much less "brawled", ergo the line of demarcation between the left and right.

As a young mother, Chelsea knows how to behave in public

Ooops! I forgot that Bristol is a mother too
Lol, I hope she would. I mean she was constantly humiliated by her parents, and could you imagine being raised by a sexual predator? Who has no respect for women.

Yes, Todd has been known to sleep around but calling him a sexual predator?

That seems a bit much.

I just hope Bristol's kid was nowhere in sight when her mommy was "brawling". What a sad example of parenthood.

Bristol herself said her baby was in the car. $arah's baby was also left in the car while the family was attacking people and getting the crap beat out of them.

Bristol's main concern was that she was beat up by a 60yo AND that she lost her $300 sunglasses.

Child Protective Services needs to pay them a visit.

I just hope Bristol's kid was nowhere in sight when her mommy was "brawling". What a sad example of parenthood.

Bristol herself said her baby was in the car. $arah's baby was also left in the car while the family was attacking people and getting the crap beat out of them.

Bristol's main concern was that she was beat up by a 60yo AND that she lost her $300 sunglasses.

Child Protective Services needs to pay them a visit.

HOLY CRAP!
In the car???

What a classy group

Crybaby Palin fake bad ass's give trashy girls a bad name. All money and power connected mom bravado. All
those girls have is the trash and slut factor. Nothing bad ass about them.

What's with the bad asses bullshit?

This is slutty and trashy? Are you fucking kidding me?

1414099131159_Image_galleryImage_CELEBRITY_WIFE_SWAP_Brist.JPG

You can dress her up but ya can't take her out

But she's wearing her NICEST camo dress

I still say she peed herself

I KNOW right. Really looks like she wet herself.
Happens a lot with drunks when they are stopped by the cops. They can only hold it for so long

Forum List

Back