Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

"Wait right here in the car babykins. Momma's gotta go crash this party, start a fight, and piss herself. Be right back sweetums. Now don't drink any of momma's beer."

Holy Crap.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl
In other words Bristol isn't worth protecting from a violent attack. Somehow I don't think your opinion has anything to with anything other than political affiliation. If Bristol's mom was Hillary you would be calling for this guy to go to prison. I'm not sure how drunk a Clinton actually has to be for you to blame alcohol for their performance. Would that actually ever cross your mind?

Notice to all democrat women. If this happens to you and you don't tow the democrat line you get not only no support but the attackers become victims of your political ideology. Stay true to the cause you stupid bitches or else.You want to see the front lines of this war on women all you need to do is think for yourself and expect equal treatment for your thoughts that don't fall in line with the democratic party. You will become a front line soldier and a sacrificial one at that.

The war on women is stay on democrat point or else you become the one at the point of the democrat gun. Stay on point or else you dumb bitches will be the next victims of a war you were only recruited for as pawns and a war that doesn't even exist if you have the ability to think for yourselves.

You are, of course, correct. Democrats a famous for dumping on women. After all, it was Bubba Clinton's regime that came up with the "nuts and sluts" defense against the multitude of women who spoke up against his sexual harassment.

Is a drunken, foul-mouth chick supposed to be able to beat on people without restraint?

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

The pictures don't lie. Eyewitnesses do.

Bristol is telling the truth.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG
1414095589837_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Maybe it is just me

But did Bristol just pee on the ground in the photo on the right?

Okay, I really did LOL at that.

Musta been all that booze.

Chelsea was always MUCH to ugly to worry about very many guys approaching her.

Wrong.

Fact is, your little boozed up floozy Bristol couldn't get a man the caliber of Chelsea's husband.

And, its t-o-o.

Being home-schooled is no excuse for your ignorance.

She is as ugly as it gets dude, that is the truth.
Only in a shallow Tea bagger mind like yours.

Irony is lost on you idiots.

To you anything goes with Bristol but Chelsea is "off limits".

Not the way it works kids, and yes, Chelsea IS ugly.

Wrong.

Fact is, your little boozed up floozy Bristol couldn't get a man the caliber of Chelsea's husband.

And, its t-o-o.

Who said Chelsea was "off limits". You can call her ugly as much as you want. I'm just saying it shows how shallow it is for someone like you to judge a person by your own interpretation of what is attractive and what is ugly and think it means anything beyond the fact that you are a shallow person with an immature infatuation with young girls who fit the profile of what you think is attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Wrong.

And, its t-o-o.

Who said Chelsea was "off limits". You can call her ugly as much as you want. I'm just saying it shows how shallow it is for someone like you is to judge a person by your own interpretation of what is attractive and what is ugly and think it means anything beyond the fact that you are a shallow person with an immature infatuation with young girls who fit the profile of what you think is attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

LOL, sure thing Doc ;)

The Clampetts of Alaska are defended by the Right Wing loons as if they were a holy institution. The Palins are white trash with public visibility. Just because Sarah the Quitter spouts the lame, uninformed, fear mongering rhetoric the Rabid Right agrees with, it does not excuse her and her trailer park family from acting as low brow morons.

Are their any other former Governors that are white trash that you know of? I find it amazing that the voters in Alaska didn't vet Sarah Palin before they elected white trash to the highest office in the state.
Why the media didn't vet the president, and we have a dumb nig#er
Tea baggers made a poor choice in picking a mascot.

You left wingers made a poor choice picking a Vice President with adult children family members with a cocaine habit.

A heart beat away from the Presidency. Don't dare play holier than thou when you've got Plugs and Drugs family next in line to the White House.

That's beyond hypocritical. :lol:

I didn't see Biden out snorting with his son

I did see Sarah Palin out drinking with her underaged daughter

When was that do tell?

Willow is 20 years old. Underaged in any state
She was described as drunk by witnesses
Then why wasn't Sarah Palin arrested for contributing?

I can't help but laugh when conservatives fail at their oft stated goal that everyone should take personal responsibility for their lives. But that's nothing compared to the laughter I engage in when I listen to conservatives then blame others for that failure by pointing fingers at everyone outside their own circle.

I swear it's just like dealing with a bunch of kids.
What blame? Sounds like the family stood their ground and kicked ass, even though a man assaulted Bristol. The left backing him up is icing on the cake.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl
In other words Bristol isn't worth protecting from a violent attack. Somehow I don't think your opinion has anything to with anything other than political affiliation. If Bristol's mom was Hillary you would be calling for this guy to go to prison. I'm not sure how drunk a Clinton actually has to be for you to blame alcohol for their performance. Would that actually ever cross your mind?

Notice to all democrat women. If this happens to you and you don't tow the democrat line you get not only no support but the attackers become victims of your political ideology. Stay true to the cause you stupid bitches or else.You want to see the front lines of this war on women all you need to do is think for yourself and expect equal treatment for your thoughts that don't fall in line with the democratic party. You will become a front line soldier and a sacrificial one at that.

The war on women is stay on democrat point or else you become the one at the point of the democrat gun. Stay on point or else you dumb bitches will be the next victims of a war you were only recruited for as pawns and a war that doesn't even exist if you have the ability to think for yourselves.

You are, of course, correct. Democrats a famous for dumping on women. After all, it was Bubba Clinton's regime that came up with the "nuts and sluts" defense against the multitude of women who spoke up against his sexual harassment.
Or the Kennedy's, john abused them, ole teddy killed them.

Wrong.

And, its t-o-o.

you know what the difference is? we're making fun of bristol because of something she did.

Wrong.

And, its t-o-o.

you know what the difference is? we're making fun of bristol because of something she did.

No, you are making fun of Bristol because you are liberal losers and need someone to make fun of.

If there's two things I've learned about conservatives over the years (other than the fact that they're unrepentant liars), it's that they're both bullies and crybabies. I find the whining to be particularly annoying because the sheer level and constant cacophony of self-pitying victimization coming from conservatives would seem to indicate that they are some kind of marginalized group when the exact opposite is true. Conservatives have frequently held the balance of power in DC AND in the media even though, to listen to them tell the tale, they're the victims of the liberal media. There may be other groups that make more noise from time to time. But those protests are like minor flare ups compared to the constant state of conservative whining and caterwauling.

With all that said, for any non conservative who might be inclined to sympathize with one of their constant complaints, conservative behavior invariably deals a coup de grâce to those sympathetic feelings because conservatives invariably just can't seem to resist the urge to pick on other people like some kind of school yard bully who seems determined to make the smallest kid's life a constant misery. You can depend on it happening in much the same way that drinking large amounts of Guinness Stout in Dublin will ultimately lead to numerous trips to the loo.

Forum List

Back