Imagine Crazy Uncle Joe with the Power of the White House

Donnie wants Crazy Joe to win.

'Joe Biden is the Democratic candidate LEAST likely to beat Donald Trump'

I can imagine and I like it. You can’t get the moron in the White House who argues he has dictatorial powers out of office soon enough.

Yeah, sure coming from a supporter of a guy sued for child rape. You do know that Trump was sued for child rape and has had numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him.
Hilarious. Simply hilarious.
Only a real Trumper can call someone sued for child rape “hilarious”.

Yeah, sure coming from a supporter of a guy sued for child rape. You do know that Trump was sued for child rape and has had numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him.
Did you know I can sue you for child rape?

You’re a joke.

Biden was the hand chosen candidate of the Democrats. Then along came the old, White billionaire with his own media outlet and Biden got shuffled back. Democrats are making themselves look pretty stupid by the slugs they pick to represent them. This is what happens to a party that has no platform. They'll choose the billionaire in the end, hos that they are.

Imagine that, a politician getting angry!!! :rolleyes:

b5931760-f324-4d58-b9ff-41c3dba83216-AP_Trump.JPG

You’re a joke.
The joke is your being a trump butt boy.

You’re a joke.
Maybe I should sue you for child rape.

That would make it true according to you.

Imagine that, a president too shit faced stupid drunk to stand.

Biden 2020: Drunk Uncle Joe Biden drunk singing The Villages dancing Biden for president

And with the power to make crooked foreign deals now with America's money at will and the DNC and MSM running cover for him!

I can imagine and I like it. You can’t get the moron in the White House who argues he has dictatorial powers out of office soon enough.
Step away from the crack pipe and you'll realize your buffoonery
Apparently you failed to watch the impeachment hearing where Trump made the argument that he can commit any crime to get re-elected. Get out of your meth lab and tune in to what is going on in Washington.

You’re a joke.
Maybe I should sue you for child rape.

That would make it true according to you.
Republicans always defend their child rapist. Roy Moore will probably win the Republican nomination for Senate again.

Imagine that, a president too shit faced stupid drunk to stand.
Biden 2020: Drunk Uncle Joe Biden drunk singing The Villages dancing Biden for president
And with the power to make crooked foreign deals now with America's money at will and the DNC and MSM running cover for him!
LOL!!! A supporter of the most corrupt president in American history calling someone else corrupt! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back