I'm With Trump Right Now!

Thank you for the joke of the day. You!

giphy.gif

I actually voted for Trump. It scares me I can't actually say that in public, because it scares people. People that pretend to be liberals and pretend to be so open minded, they can't stand real diversity.

hqdefault-13-480x300.jpg We live in a multicultural world. Yet nations have rules & borders. It is best to explore the world, not crash the world.

As an Independent, I am open to all arguments

Don't be blinded by your personal point of view or we will lose again.

That says it all right there.
There are a lot of us who want Trump gone. That's my "we."

Always be careful of what you wish for, OL. Never wish for something gone until you're sure you have something much better to replace him with.
I don't know, Toob. He is just too frantic; he makes me nervous. He is a great entertainer and salesman, I guess you'd call it. And he HAS done a great deal to give our economy a shot in the arm, to wrestle D.C. into giving him a conservative agenda. I don't necessarily approve of the conservative agenda, but he deserves credit for it.

Trump is like a shot of steroids. It makes you feel great, it helps you heal faster, but then you can fly out of control into a destructive rage. I can't help feeling I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. He certainly can't be trusted.

He's formidable, though, and he deserves credit for what he's done for the right and the absolutely devoted cult following he's built. I still believe he will be hard to beat unless things change pretty radically.

Always be careful of what you wish for, OL. Never wish for something gone until you're sure you have something much better to replace him with.
I don't know, Toob. He is just too frantic; he makes me nervous. He is a great entertainer and salesman, I guess you'd call it. And he HAS done a great deal to give our economy a shot in the arm, to wrestle D.C. into giving him a conservative agenda. I don't necessarily approve of the conservative agenda, but he deserves credit for it.

Trump is like a shot of steroids. It makes you feel great, it helps you heal faster, but then you can fly out of control into a destructive rage. I can't help feeling I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. He certainly can't be trusted.

He's formidable, though, and he deserves credit for what he's done for the right and the absolutely devoted cult following he's built. I still believe he will be hard to beat unless things change pretty radically.
Well, he's turned for what once was fiscal conservatism and federalism into the Alt-R, and I give him credit for that.

The gop deserved him. And eventually, the economy will turn, and his followers will desert him. The gop donors already have, but he's sort of unique in that he can run a campaign on the cheap.

First you say you're an Independent, and then say "we lose again." Which is it?
Did you hear me that time?
I love deaf posters.

I love deaf posters.

There are a lot of people that want Trump gone. We call them Democrats.

I love deaf posters.

There are a lot of people that want Trump gone. We call them Democrats.
Well, that just goes to show how much you know.

I don't know, Toob. He is just too frantic; he makes me nervous.

Frantic? Never head that term used before.

He is a great entertainer and salesman, I guess you'd call it.

He's a great businessman. He wants to show America how to make itself rich, prosperous and healthy again, standing on its own two feet, not on the backs of others borrowing or redistributing other people's money.

I don't necessarily approve of the conservative agenda, but he deserves credit for it.

Maybe because you are only hearing it from non-conservatives. The conservative agenda is belief in America; to make America strong again. You have to take care of yourself and your own first before you can truly worry about anything else. America has that capacity to be the best, strongest and most healthy country in the world! The icon by which all others are measured.

I still believe he will be hard to beat unless things change pretty radically.

Look for things to only get better for the country as time goes on.

Forum List

Back