I'm with Ted Nugent

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

Joe Biden did what Dems wanted him to do

Beat the SHIT out of Trump

No, they put together the most extensive Voter Fraud organization in the history of politics:

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

He beat the shit out of us. Now we gonna pay...we all gonna pay. Keystone, Paris Accords...the gay mayor with proposed gas tax increases and tax increases for miles driven. Gasoline and He heating and A/C is going to increase big time. Progs our are buddies. And the ghettos will still be here when they are long gone.

No, they put together the most extensive Voter Fraud organization in the history of politics:

That was the mother of all Freudian slips right there.

Schumer's "Erection" gaffe is a hard competition as well.

He beat the shit out of us. Now we gonna pay...we all gonna pay. Keystone, Paris Accords...the gay mayor with proposed gas tax increases and tax increases for miles driven. Gasoline and He heating and A/C is going to increase big time. Progs our are buddies. And the ghettos will still be here when they are long gone.

More Conservative hysteria

Can I offer you a tissue?

Screen-Shot-2021-01-17-at-8.33.16-PM.png

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS:

(on Instapundit and reportedly seen on FB, but I don't go there so no link)

Mod Edit: Link provided Ted Nugent's Open Letter to Joe Biden

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent
There's no way diaper ted wrote that. It says "I remember" two or three times in the first few lines and it's a well known fact that he doesn't.

What is a Voter Fraud Organization?

An organization that investigates voter fraud.

They're far to stupid to understand that.

Joe Biden was the best we could come up with.
After the first two primaries, Biden was running fourth and on the verge of elimination. Bernie Sanders looked like the Dem Candidate.
With South Carolina coming up, Jim Clyburn got out the vote for Biden and marginal Democratic candidates dropped out. Biden won South Carolina and then mopped up on Super Tuesday

Biden was the best chance to beat Trump which proved to be the right pick.

After the first two primaries, Biden was running fourth and on the verge of elimination. Bernie Sanders looked like the Dem Candidate.
With South Carolina coming up, Jim Clyburn got out the vote for Biden and marginal Democratic candidates dropped out. Biden won South Carolina and then mopped up on Super Tuesday

thats pretty sad.....of all the democrats in govt....

Which is vastly better than any one who supported the war in Vietnam in any way, and therefore is a criminal.
Everyone should have known the invasion of Vietnam was illegal.
Ho Chi Minh was a hero for defeating the French.
He lived in the US for a decade, trying to get our help in getting rid of the French.
We were the traitors who brought the French back to Vietnam after WWII, and we were the traitors who ended democracy in Vietnam by supporting the coup by Diem, deposing the popular leader, Bau Dai.

No he wasn't.
Joe Biden was the absolute worst.
He is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, which is essentially the federal War on Drugs, 3 Strikes laws, wholesale Black voter disenfranchisement, federal gun control, and everything fascist.
The DNC will never get a dime from me again, and I would rather vote for QAnon then the DNC any more.
Even Elizabeth Warren would have been a thousand times better than Biden.
Every single one of the 30 or so in the primary were vastly superior to Biden.
Biden was the only one who was so undeniably tainted.
The Ukraine fiasco alone should have been enough to prove it to anyone.

Biden and anyone who voted for him should start their own fascist party and give the DNC back to the real liberals instead of the crooks who control it now.
If not, then the corrupt DNC should be destroyed.
Worst corruption in the whole history of the country, which is saying quite a bit.
Biden does not represent any liberal value in any way.

Forum List

Back