I'm with Ted Nugent

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

Joe Biden did what Dems wanted him to do

Beat the SHIT out of Trump

Joe Biden was the best we could come up with.
After the first two primaries, Biden was running fourth and on the verge of elimination. Bernie Sanders looked like the Dem Candidate.
With South Carolina coming up, Jim Clyburn got out the vote for Biden and marginal Democratic candidates dropped out. Biden won South Carolina and then mopped up on Super Tuesday

Biden was the best chance to beat Trump which proved to be the right pick.
Joe Biden was the best we could come up with.
thats pretty sad.....of all the democrats in govt....

Joe Biden is the best Democratic candidate for Republicans

A long term moderate with a record of negotiating with Republicans. Eight years experience in the White House so he knows the ropes.

Best candidate for all concerned
Joe Biden has always been an idiot, Winger! It's why he's always been laughed out of every Presidential race he's been in and he's been running since Nixon was in office! Now he's an old and worn out idiot. You on the left have saddled the country with Chauncy Gardiner for the next four years...it's going to be a shit show!
Last I checked
He received more votes than anyone in history

Who is laughing now?
I'm laughing every day so far! Biden is a decrepit old man. He has to have people tell him what to do because he doesn't have the mental capacity to do even simple things. When he opens his mouth he says stupid things. He's your whack a doodle great uncle that everyone laughs at behind his back because he's so clueless.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!
Yes. He is a very good guitar player and you are terrible. The guys at the store across from BU stated you were awful and kept blaming them for giving you bad guitars. A good craftsman never blames his tools. Admit you're angry at Nugent because he is what you wanted to be as a musician.
You’re an idiot. There are people here on this board who have heard my playing. They say I’m quite good.
As usual you no idea what you’re talking about.
Just for the record I’m a bassist, and unlike Ted I am still writing and recording and will be touring again soon.

They're far to stupid to understand that.
Too, Genius.
My bad.
You have a lot of bads it seems. Maybe you're just stupid. What did Ted say that he should not? He expressed an opinion, which as I understand it is still allowed in the US?
I never said it wasn't. I said he's not capable of writing that.

Your bad, I guess.
Why do you believe he is not capable? Too many big words for you?
Nope. Too many big words for him. Why can you not figure that out from my post?
I disagree with you. Duh.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!
Yes. He is a very good guitar player and you are terrible. The guys at the store across from BU stated you were awful and kept blaming them for giving you bad guitars. A good craftsman never blames his tools. Admit you're angry at Nugent because he is what you wanted to be as a musician.
You’re an idiot. There are people here on this board who have heard my playing. They say I’m quite good.
Just for the record I’m a bassist, and unlike Ted I am still writing and recording and will be touring again soon.
Touring where? We are locked down and no you are terrible. Ted is the better musician and person.

Too, Genius.
My bad.
You have a lot of bads it seems. Maybe you're just stupid. What did Ted say that he should not? He expressed an opinion, which as I understand it is still allowed in the US?

Your bad, I guess.
I don't care. It makes no difference to my question. Could you not figure out what I meant from my post?

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!
Touring where?
America, dipshit. Ted Nugent is an asshole so you and he have that in common.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Chronic Inability to Keep a Rhythm ^^^

There are silk plants that are ficus, but the are copies of the actual ficus benjamina or weeping fig, a tropical plant that does well indoors.
There are silk and plastic fake plants for a zillion species. "FICUS" in all caps insinuates an acronym.
You are entitled to your opinion.

As are we all - but the Leftwing Totalitarians believe that opinions contrary to their own should be punished.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

How many albums do you have to your credit? I have 12.

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS:

(on Instapundit and reportedly seen on FB, but I don't go there so no link)

Mod Edit: Link provided Ted Nugent's Open Letter to Joe Biden

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent
Ted needs to get over his over rated self.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

Dream on.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as consolation for your lack of a real one.

You are hardly the stuff of my dreams, or of anyone else who shares my discerning perception and impeccable good taste.

Ted Nugent is still here? Didn't he say years ago that if Obama won a second term, that he would either be dead or in jail?

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

Dream on.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as consolation for your lack of a real one.

You are hardly the stuff of my dreams, or of anyone else who shares my discerning perception and impeccable good taste.
You don’t know who I am. Don’t pretend like you do.
Begone lower life form.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

Dream on.

Begone lower life form.

I know your type very well. You're a desperate for attention wannabully who acts out on the interwebs.

And as for leaving here: No.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!
Touring where?
America, dipshit. Ted Nugent is an asshole so you and he have that in common.
LOL we are locked down. Good luck with that.

Too, Genius.
My bad.

Your bad, I guess.
I don't care. It makes no difference to my question. Could you not figure out what I meant from my post?
Nope. Not until you clarified it.

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

How many albums do you have to your credit? I have 12.
If you have an album and no one buys it or listens to it, does it really exist?

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

Dream on.

Begone lower life form.
Lower life form? She isn’t a leftist is she?

Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!

Dream on.

Begone lower life form.

I know your type very well. You're a desperate for attention wannabully who acts out on the interwebs.

And as for leaving here: No.
Cancel him and he will cease to exist.

Forum List

Back