I'm turning off political discussion

Yes, I've had enough of it. There are two clear paths for ths US: life or death. It may become once again a free and prosper nation or it may go further to this path of becoming a corrupt, third world and soon, bankrupt nation. But I'll just cease to worry. Everybody who has seen any of my posts here know what path would please me better, but again, it's pointless to discuss. I believe with all my heart in divine providence and so, whatever happens, it's just fine. I'll be back here to celebrate if Romney wins; if Obama wins you will possibly never see me again.

PS: I'll be on the US soon for a couple of months.

who are you?
He's someone worthy of respect. Obviously he hasn't talked to you much. Don't feel bad... I only had one run in with him. But it was memorable.

Yes, I've had enough of it. There are two clear paths for ths US: life or death. It may become once again a free and prosper nation or it may go further to this path of becoming a corrupt, third world and soon, bankrupt nation. But I'll just cease to worry. Everybody who has seen any of my posts here know what path would please me better, but again, it's pointless to discuss. I believe with all my heart in divine providence and so, whatever happens, it's just fine. I'll be back here to celebrate if Romney wins; if Obama wins you will possibly never see me again.

who are you?

apparently a paranoid individual.....

Consider you’ve got that backwards.

Oh and I'm probably a bit short tempered because today began my attempt to quit smoking.

Started with a no smoking in the house commitme. Thus far I've dropped from a pack and a half a day to about 15 and its aggitating me.

Good luck. I recently quit myself. I personally had success with the gum, but it's always difficult whatever route one takes.

You would admit that none of them present much material that is contrary to their premise.

Logic failure on your part, because your raging moral relativism has you discounting even the possibility that one side is _right_, which would make your "but both sides do it!" mantra nonsense.

Rational people request truth, not balance. The liberals are right more often, they tell the truth more often, and that will not be balanced. And that lack of balance is a good thing.

Bullshit.

"Truth" to an ideologue is nothing more than "an opinion with which I agree." An ideologue doesn't want to hear balance, because hearing the whole story would require them to process things with which they disagree.

So you're willing to put all your eggs in one basket - Maddow or Matthews or Schultz or Olbermann or O'Donnell or Bashir. All the facts and opinions they conveniently leave out or distort are just peachy with you because you don't want to hear them anyway. They would challenge your world view, so you'd just rather not hear 'em.

So let Maddow or Matthews or Schultz or Olbermann or O'Donnell or Bashir decide what their version of "The Truth" is and spoon-feed it to you. Avoid anything to the contrary. Let them put words in the mouths of others. Let them do the thinking for you, let them decide what "The Truth" is.

Well, fuck that, no thanks. I want to hear the whole story and decide for myself. I don't have some silly partisan ideology to bolster or defend.

"The Truth" =
shit-storm.gif

Last edited:

who are you?
He's someone worthy of respect. Obviously he hasn't talked to you much. Don't feel bad... I only had one run in with him. But it was memorable.

i don't know if he's worthy of respect or not... but the whole drama queen o/p is kind of not leading me in that direction. *shrug*

You would admit that none of them present much material that is contrary to their premise.

Logic failure on your part, because your raging moral relativism has you discounting even the possibility that one side is _right_, which would make your "but both sides do it!" mantra nonsense.

Rational people request truth, not balance. The liberals are right more often, they tell the truth more often, and that will not be balanced. And that lack of balance is a good thing.

Bullshit.

"Truth" to an ideologue is nothing more than "an opinion with which I agree." An ideologue doesn't want to hear balance, because hearing the whole story would require them to process things with which they disagree.

So you're willing to put all your eggs in one basket - Maddow or Matthews or Schultz or Olbermann or O'Donnell or Bashir. All the facts and opinions they conveniently leave out or distort are just peachy with you because you don't want to hear them anyway. They would challenge your world view, so you'd just rather not hear 'em.

So let Maddow or Matthews or Schultz or Olbermann or O'Donnell or Bashir decide what their version of "The Truth" is and spoon-feed it to you. Avoid anything to the contrary. Let them put words in the mouths of others. Let them do the thinking for you, let them decide what "The Truth" is.

Well, fuck that, no thanks. I want to hear the whole story and decide for myself. I don't have some silly partisan ideology to bolster or defend.

"The Truth" =
shit-storm.gif

Why is it that you never have these kinds of discussions with nutters? They seem content to accept your view that all the pundits and politicians are dishonest hacks. As long as you qualify your disdain for FOX and Rush with disdain for MSNBC and Stewart, they are going to be all buddy-buddy with you.

Have you noticed that? That you only find liberals desiring to set you straight on this question of equivalence?

Wonder why that is?

Bullshit.

"The Truth" =
shit-storm.gif

Why is it that you never have these kinds of discussions with nutters? They seem content to accept your view that all the pundits and politicians are dishonest hacks. As long as you qualify your disdain for FOX and Rush with disdain for MSNBC and Stewart, they are going to be all buddy-buddy with you.

Have you noticed that? That you only find liberals desiring to set you straight on this question of equivalence?

Wonder why that is?

That's a great question. More liberals bitch and moan when I point out the intellectual dishonesty of partisan blabbers. Why do you suppose you folks do that?

Lay it on us.

Last edited:
Why is it that Liberals tend to avoid the Clean Debate zone?

Because "fuking asshole Rethugs" is the only way to accurately describe the pieces of shit that rethugs are.

And you are not supposed to talk like that in the "Clean" zone.

And I am nothing if not respectful of others.:badgrin:

Hope that helps in your quest for "understanding".

Bullshit.

So let Maddow or Matthews or Schultz or Olbermann or O'Donnell or Bashir decide what their version of "The Truth" is and spoon-feed it to you. Avoid anything to the contrary. Let them put words in the mouths of others. Let them do the thinking for you, let them decide what "The Truth" is.O

"The Truth" =
shit-storm.gif

Wonder why that is?

That's a great question. More liberals bitch and moan when I point out the intellectual dishonesty of partisan blabbers. Why do you suppose you folks do that?

Lay it on us.

Liberals do not bitch and moan when you point out the intellectual dishonesty of some partisan blabbers. We simply will not accept the falsehood that "both sides" are equally guilty of these charges.

When you provide a clear example of a liberal pundit being dishonest, I will not bitch and moan. But when you provide a clear example of a nutter doing so....and then simply say that liberals do the same thing, I will call you out on the bullshit.

Sane, thinking liberals know that there are liars among us.....and we do not defend those lies. That is the difference.

Who are you?

You got 317 posts, and you are already tired of the politics section?

vagina

and then some

Bullshit.

"The Truth" =
shit-storm.gif

Wonder why that is?

Lay it on us.

As you have seen, my instinct was to answer your question........and not to mock you for stating that you had received a good question and chose not to attempt an answer. How about taking a shot at it?

Forum List

Back