"I'm the most investigated innocent person in America..."

'I'm the most investigated innocent person in America!' Hillary Clinton snaps back in documentary | Daily Mail Online

Does Hillary really expect people to believe she's innocent of all the crimes she's been accused of?

Do you believe Hillary is innocent?
wT34vOaI_YheqTmOmccdaHMrxZYv_s7EsSFYuGzAbk20Yv_o-yb8dxd_qpFXnSTvzMMyI2tPbQSsRboaou9bHkze1d7n7DOTypOpvsO9KPlts8wsI5XxHhCml2ZsQfNxFE2isQbpIoFQQ1kfY-cBBfNDOg1FJ1eNf6USHKia5rfqyQD7OMD53ahypbqFbh0-IJDGEAcnYYY5CBvtIMwlfwkZ7qfKllNzOg68b0f6kPvZQ9cMxG7j5sFpcqcS637cErlTYX6EclAn3ry3HmgzEiJc7VtbgSeSjARe1V9xFTt0NBtGp6GkF2Upi6prOeSFlCGENzuRwn0z0fXVpx6b3rg3GcPw79bFLxC6pItFi7cUwtzloq_Cs0p06MiZeaizb5g1AxxXpxfVCkciuYYVkDikeOW8jjETKoJVDACnFRT0TtuS0GtWcXcgulSu5Ri5sZBhqGWXeuc77OiY1DcndA9rendsSh3-zhs0ev9WSKoKjZ6dw1D4SGx7-iYN12ILZYKVmHcpCReBg0XZQNcZiaUFXkO0sMaZie4KRjKGyoTFmRjXUViAY7ZZ5qhATOyDIM_GdqVSD9XyTN-oOeQd4H7KrXJPxT09JhlNh6LkuoDZyRnzvEkn3Fzyq9wEtGO-bCQ_d8P8MD6HPTBcLSUWLoJOJCq7B3Vf8goyc0OrHanm-DqLrMDZdA=w336-h350-no

do we believe Hillary the witch is innocent?

yes, lol,as much as we believe Pocahontas Warren is not a liar! :wink_2::21:

QQuA04u.jpg

'I'm the most investigated innocent person in America!' Hillary Clinton snaps back in documentary | Daily Mail Online

Does Hillary really expect people to believe she's innocent of all the crimes she's been accused of?

Comey stated that she broke the law.
But his boss made it clear no charges would be brought up thanks to the tarmac meeting.
I thought Comey was a no good lying piece of shit?

I would like to ask Vince Foster what he thinks about Hillary, but unfortunately, he committed suicide before he had the opportunity to testify.

Comey stated that she broke the law.
But his boss made it clear no charges would be brought up thanks to the tarmac meeting.
I thought Comey was a no good lying piece of shit?

He is, he admitted she broke the law, which is obvious to everyone, then lied and said she was too dumb to know she was breaking the law.

What's interesting is that people are still making excuses for the Clintons. What motivates you?

Forum List

Back