I’m thankful for VP Harris putting to rest the hypocrisy over gas stoves

Or you can get off your lazy ass and look.

Oh wait, it's in the OP.... good grief no wonder you struggle in life

here is what is in your OP.....

“I am not looking to ban gas stoves and the CPSC has no proceeding to do so,” Alex Hoehn-Saric, one of the five members on the commission, said.

Likewise, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters in January that “the president does not support banning gas stoves.”

So, I will ask you again, for a link to VP Harris railing against gas stoves, as is your claim.

here is what is in your OP.....

“I am not looking to ban gas stoves and the CPSC has no proceeding to do so,” Alex Hoehn-Saric, one of the five members on the commission, said.

Likewise, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters in January that “the president does not support banning gas stoves.”

So, I will ask you again, for a link to VP Harris railing against gas stoves, as is your claim.

It's not my op, dumbass

You're struggling

Reminds me of the bullshit hypocrisy over banning SUVs while the liberal elite continue to travel in them “for their safety”. The Left loses its shit over a working man in Texas driving an Expedition or Tahoe yet says nothing as their political and environmental icons are driven in big SUVs.

Yes. They also love taking their limos and private jets to those 'climate change' seminars for photo ops, as if some Hollywood stoner narcissist ever has anything intelligent to say.

An Electric Vehicle should be LESS than a gas-powered vehicle. What the hell is the matter with the Left…. Don’t they understand economics?

Even France tries to force EV makers to focus on a $8,000 price guide. Biden and the Democrats focus on handing out $25,000 grants to rich asshats for buying $100,000 fashion accessories to park next to their real cars.

Another dope that didn't actually read the OP

that would be you since the OP clearly states the Biden Admin does not want to ban gas stoves and there is not one tiny word in the OP about Harris ever even talking about them, let alone railing against them as you claimed.

that would be you since the OP clearly states the Biden Admin does not want to ban gas stoves and there is not one tiny word in the OP about Harris ever even talking about them, let alone railing against them as you claimed.

Give it a rest, toad

You've fckd up numerous times in this thread alone and to be honest, nobody buys your BS ..well except "Mac"....

snicker

Give it a rest, toad

You've fckd up numerous times in this thread alone and to be honest, nobody buys your BS ..well except "Mac"....

snicker

And yet you still are unable to support your claims.

And you keep lying about the OP supporting your claims.

Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back