I'm switching to republican...

It seems you are very confused. First of all RINO is eating of their own. Next, and most importantly, your last sentence is offensive to all women and many men. I suggest you consider that equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice are values for everyone. Gender, mental acuity, and a physical disability in a democratic society all deserve respect and equality in all aspects of life.
And thats the problem. There is a place, job and purpose for men and women. It's not what ever you want it to be. That's how we got what we have to today.

I would switch to independent, but in my state you can't vote in the primary. I don't agree with some things republicans say and do, but they have more of a back bone and they don't eat there own. Whether its me too, lgbtq, blm or any of this other groups that want change. New flash, not all changes is the right change or a good change. Just like not all technology is good technology. Social media has fucked us up!

Also, in this world a man has a place and a woman has a place, and a woman's place is not to be like a man.

but in my state you can't vote in the primary.

here neither.

so I dont' vote in the primary.

I only vote in November.

(IF there is someone worth voting for)

I would switch to independent, but in my state you can't vote in the primary. I don't agree with some things republicans say and do, but they have more of a back bone and they don't eat there own. Whether its me too, lgbtq, blm or any of this other groups that want change. New flash, not all changes is the right change or a good change. Just like not all technology is good technology. Social media has fucked us up!

Also, in this world a man has a place and a woman has a place, and a woman's place is not to be like a man.

Reaching out to your inner Fascist.

Change is a part of life. Apparently you support the change from a democracy to a dictatorship through the disenfranchisement of voters. You support the refusal of Republicans to take steps that would fight coronavirus infections. You support Republican attempts to trample on property rights.

I switched during Bush and should have changed before that. Democrats want a two class system, elite and poor. Their continuous attacks on the working class is undeniable.

I made that switch in 2017 or 18 after it had become clear the Demonicracks are demonic. Not a one should receive a vote because any power the party has is too much. Without propaganda they don't exist.

I think you made that switch because you lost your mind. Republican Nazis are the ones who should not receive a vote.

Reaching out to your inner Fascist.

Change is a part of life. Apparently you support the change from a democracy to a dictatorship through the disenfranchisement of voters. You support the refusal of Republicans to take steps that would fight coronavirus infections. You support Republican attempts to trample on property rights.
you support corruption..... xiden being a pedophile, sexual predators......rules for the elite scum demonRATS--not for you....the scum demonRAT anti-AMERICA mentality....the recession.....you support the taking of AMERICANS rights....how pathetic you are

Forum List

Back