I’m sick of the leftwing being so concerned with political correctness

I cannot stand how people can have their careers ruined over a single Tweet. I hate this war on jokes. I hate how these douches on social media get “outraged” over the lamest conjecture they can come up with. It makes them feel good and they are dying to outdo each other in how progressive they can be.

MSN and Parade Magazine made the mistake of assuming the Korean-American actress Ali Wong had gotten divorced from the wrong actor. Both guys are Asian. Was it because the actress and the wrong guy were close friends and are often pictured together? No! It’s because MSN and Parade are racist! They think all Asians are the same! #wrongasian is of course trending right now on Twitter because people are idiots.

Does all of this want to make me become conservative and vote Republican? Not even remotely close, but it’s still an embarrassing part of the leftwing ideology.
Don't worry. Americans have become rude, crude and perfectly bad mannered.

They aren’t a group of people. They don’t have some collective effort. They are just random, individual people. You cons try to make everything a conspiracy when it comes to the left but it’s fallacious thinking.
Funny, you talk about falsely grouping individuals and then, in the next sentence, do that very thing. Cognitive dissonance much?

I cannot stand how people can have their careers ruined over a single Tweet. I hate this war on jokes. I hate how these douches on social media get “outraged” over the lamest conjecture they can come up with. It makes them feel good and they are dying to outdo each other in how progressive they can be.

MSN and Parade Magazine made the mistake of assuming the Korean-American actress Ali Wong had gotten divorced from the wrong actor. Both guys are Asian. Was it because the actress and the wrong guy were close friends and are often pictured together? No! It’s because MSN and Parade are racist! They think all Asians are the same! #wrongasian is of course trending right now on Twitter because people are idiots.

Does all of this want to make me become conservative and vote Republican? Not even remotely close, but it’s still an embarrassing part of the leftwing ideology.

You're too late.

The Left has already lost the culture over Wokeness.

Not just politically. The culture.

Funny, you talk about falsely grouping individuals and then, in the next sentence, do that very thing. Cognitive dissonance much?
Well many of you do this. Are you in groups each time? No but you do it individually. It’s not like just one of you does it. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Well many of you do this. Are you in groups each time? No but you do it individually. It’s not like just one of you does it. Glad I could clear that up for you.
That word salad was about as clear as regurgitated alphabet soup, Willie.

Right a bunch of idiots on Twitter somehow means the leftwing is imploding. This coming from a moron who thinks Trump is still relevant and thinks he has a chance to be president again. You idiots have nothing. There is no face to the Republican Party. All you have is a retard who was impeached twice and managed one term. What a pathetic reputation to leave behind.
look at the 2 faces you guys have.....you think they make independents want to come aboard your train?...

What do you mean. Give examples.

Do you mean people like in Grand Rapids last night--antifa and BLM--cocking guns at people just trying to drive through the city?

Republican Prayer

A GQP Prayer​

Post image

Forum List

Back