I'm right about World Trade Centers and have an idea how they fell

Notice, if you will.....the righthand side of the windows....
What does this have to do with the fake/hoaxed video you posted? It's clearly the WRONG side in your cell phone video. Case closed. Quit trying to worm your way out of it.

Like I have said MANY times before...I respect your right to not believe that 9/11 was an orchestrated event but yet you and your "cling on" pals can't seem to respond in kind...why is that? I would wager my life on the fact that USA.INC was behind this event along with the Mossad and Saudi Intel because it served a greater purpose. I could easily riducule you and your pals about your lack of knowledge on how the system really works and how this indentured servitude was put in place with the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 but you don't have the knowledge that I do therefor it wouldn't be fair to take potshots at you and your little pals. You may get all weepy-eyed when you hear the National Anthem and believe in the good ol US of A and look at the flag as a symbol of freedom but I know differently and I have an understanding of how things really are that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. There is going to be a horrific event that is going to totally change life in an even more horrific way than it is now. We have rampant unemployment and under employment. 71 percent of the people that even have a job make less than 50K a year and 50K is chump change. 51 percent make leass than 30K and 38 percent made less than 20K. The dollar is facing a collapse that will make the crisis of 2008 seem like a mother's kiss and it is all by design. They have been watering down our nationalism with legal and illegal immigration while imposing draconian survelliance measures using the excuse that it has to be this way to "keep us safe". It is simply the Hegelian Dialectic "cause, affect, solution". Create the problem, wait for the emotional outcry and then propose a solution that gives "da gubermint" (that is corporate, by the way) more and more control over your privacy and liberties. BTW, you have never even broached the topic that if there was a legitimate terrorist threat, why wasn't the southern and northern borders secured? Hell, if you can fog a mirror and make it over the border, not only can you stay but "da gubermint" will give you a stipened and a place to live....imagine that?

Why did you offer us a clearly fraudulent, manufactured, and fake video of WTC 7?

Thoughts????

I think that you are so emotionally invested in your conspiracy that you can't admit when you gave us manufactured evidence.

Why did you offer us a clearly fraudulent, manufactured, and fake video of WTC 7?

Thoughts?

What does this have to do with the fake/hoaxed video you posted? It's clearly the WRONG side in your cell phone video. Case closed. Quit trying to worm your way out of it.
"Worm my way" out of what exactly? There are many videos of Building 7 folding like a cheap chair and right inside it's own footprint. Are you claiming that I purposely posted a video that I knew was misleading? Allow me to assure you that it is not the case at all. There are numerous videos showing the windows 10 floors below that start collapsing before the intial implosion point. I do not see how anyone can look at any video of Building 7 coming down and not have some serious questions as to how that could even be possible espcially since it was on the outer edge of the alleged "damage radius". I do not understand how anyone can believe that the only footage the Pentagon has of what actually hit the south side can only release 4 frames. Building 6 was totally gutted but yet the exterior walls are still standing. Fireman heard a series of explosions and I am sorry to have to tell you this...but it wasn't due to the burning up of office furniture. High rise buildings have caught on fire since 9/11 and burned for hours and they never collapsed nor did the witnesses here a series of explosions. Believe what you want to believe but I will never back off of my contention that 9/11/01 was a staged event that accomplished a myriad of things for the banking oligarchs that have been running this country for over 100 years...I know exactly how the system has been working against us since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Like I have said MANY times before...I respect your right to not believe that 9/11 was an orchestrated event but yet you and your "cling on" pals can't seem to respond in kind...why is that? I would wager my life on the fact that USA.INC was behind this event along with the Mossad and Saudi Intel because it served a greater purpose. I could easily riducule you and your pals about your lack of knowledge on how the system really works and how this indentured servitude was put in place with the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 but you don't have the knowledge that I do therefor it wouldn't be fair to take potshots at you and your little pals. You may get all weepy-eyed when you hear the National Anthem and believe in the good ol US of A and look at the flag as a symbol of freedom but I know differently and I have an understanding of how things really are that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. There is going to be a horrific event that is going to totally change life in an even more horrific way than it is now. We have rampant unemployment and under employment. 71 percent of the people that even have a job make less than 50K a year and 50K is chump change. 51 percent make leass than 30K and 38 percent made less than 20K. The dollar is facing a collapse that will make the crisis of 2008 seem like a mother's kiss and it is all by design. They have been watering down our nationalism with legal and illegal immigration while imposing draconian survelliance measures using the excuse that it has to be this way to "keep us safe". It is simply the Hegelian Dialectic "cause, affect, solution". Create the problem, wait for the emotional outcry and then propose a solution that gives "da gubermint" (that is corporate, by the way) more and more control over your privacy and liberties. BTW, you have never even broached the topic that if there was a legitimate terrorist threat, why wasn't the southern and northern borders secured? Hell, if you can fog a mirror and make it over the border, not only can you stay but "da gubermint" will give you a stipened and a place to live....imagine that?

Thoughts????

I think that you are so emotionally invested in your conspiracy that you can't admit when you gave us manufactured evidence.

Thoughts?

I was emotionally invested when I defended the official story for 12 years but my blinders are off. Do you actually believe that I intentionally posted a video in order to mislead anyone? You are absolutely wrong on that account. The sudden collpase of building 7 pretty much speaks for it's self...with or without doctored flashes that were intentionally posted to try and discredit people that don't buy into the bullshit sold to us by this corporate "gubermint" that tries to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body that uses admiralty courts to pass codes, acts and statutes instead of common law.

"Worm my way" out of what exactly? There are many videos of Building 7 folding like a cheap chair and right inside it's own footprint...

Yet you chose to post one that has proven to be a fraud ... a hoax foisted upon rabid CTs to expose their insipid gullibility and you not only fell for it, you posted it here in a lame attempt to "prove" bldg. 7 was destroyed by controlled demo!

All you proven - and you've done so beyond a shadow of a doubt - is just how stupid one must be to continue to cling to that 9/11 CT silliness.

Rather than admit you've been duped - and that has been the case for the entire 9/11 CT Movement - you've doubled and tripled down on your stupidity!

Smooth move, Dude! :lmao:

Believe what you want to believe but I will never back off of my contention that 9/11/01 was a staged event that accomplished a myriad of things for the banking oligarchs that have been running this country for over 100 years...I know exactly how the system has been working against us since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Yeah ... you can't "back off of" your contentions (no matter how bogus they all prove to be) because you have an agenda that you must serve and it clearly has nothing to do with truth or facts. Classic closed mind.

"Worm my way" out of what exactly? There are many videos of Building 7 folding like a cheap chair and right inside it's own footprint...

Yet you chose to post one that has proven to be a fraud ... a hoax foisted upon rabid CTs to expose their insipid gullibility and you not only fell for it, you posted it here in a lame attempt to "prove" bldg. 7 was destroyed by controlled demo!

All you proven - and you've done so beyond a shadow of a doubt - is just how stupid one must be to continue to cling to that 9/11 CT silliness.

Rather than admit you've been duped - and that has been the case for the entire 9/11 CT Movement - you've doubled and tripled down on your stupidity!

Smooth move, Dude! :lmao:

Believe what you want to believe but I will never back off of my contention that 9/11/01 was a staged event that accomplished a myriad of things for the banking oligarchs that have been running this country for over 100 years...I know exactly how the system has been working against us since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Yeah ... you can't "back off of" your contentions (no matter how bogus they all prove to be) because you have an agenda that you must serve and it clearly has nothing to do with truth or facts. Classic closed mind.
My mind was closed when I went 12 years busting on truthers without ever looking at what they were pointing out because I wanted to believe the official story. Time, reading and research has opened my eyes and my mind to the fact that your beloved "gubermint" lies to you with great gusto and impunity. The first WTC attack in 1993 was an FBI sting where they tried to set up an Egyptian patsy but he was smart enough to wear a wire to cover his ass. The OKC bombing in 1995 was an ATF/FBI sting operation that set up McVeigh who worked in black ops and was in the military until at least August of 1993 because there is footage of him in uniform at an army base. His bio was pure fiction fed to us by the CIA controlled lamestream media and he had also been "chipped". An ANFO bomb did not cause the damage to the Murrah building but it was sold to us that it was...the lies about that event are utterly staggering but it gave us a scaled down version of the Patriot Act and Project Echelon where your phone calls could be legally collected and monitored...remember this was right around the time that those bulky cell phones came out and they had to have a way to legally monitor your conversations. The patriot Act was written before 9/11 ever happened and the apparatus to monitor us on social media, Google searches and e-mails was already put in place before 9/11...they just needed an excuse. Troops were already strtategically placed around Afghanistan before 9/11. The decision to take out Saddam Hussein's puppet regime was decided in 2000 because he wanted to get off the petro dollar and that's a big "no no" and not in the best interest of USA.INC. There is so much that you do not know or understand about this corporate "gubermint" that you defend like a little kid whose dog just killed 12 of the neighbor's chickens and has the blood of the fresh kill dripping off his nose...you will defend that dog no matter what because you have such an emotional attachment to it. Knock yourself out.....but at the end of the day I will be proven absolutely 100 percent.

Thoughts????

Thoughts?

I was emotionally invested when I defended the official story for 12 years but my blinders are off. Do you actually believe that I intentionally posted a video in order to mislead anyone? You are absolutely wrong on that account. The sudden collpase of building 7 pretty much speaks for it's self...with or without doctored flashes that were intentionally posted to try and discredit people that don't buy into the bullshit sold to us by this corporate "gubermint" that tries to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body that uses admiralty courts to pass codes, acts and statutes instead of common law.

I actually believe that you didn't care if it was legitimate. As when I gave you all the warning signs, that its resolution was far too good for any cell phone camera of the era, that it had no chain of custody coming out of nowhere, that it appeared 12 years after the fact, that it recorded audio that no other video recorded...

.....you ignored it all.

You refused to even consider it was anything but legitimate because you *wanted* it to be legitimate. As it supported what you have emotionally invented in. So you neither fact checked it, questioned it, nor paid any attention to the enormous warning signs of its illegitimacy.

And that's a pattern you've followed almost exclusively in your swallowing of the Truther conspiracy.

Remember your imagination 'missile batteries' around the Pentagon?

Remember your 'Dr that worked at the CIA for 30 years'?

Remember the Airfones that 'didn't work'?

Remember your 'controlled demolition' of the towers that was exactly opposite of controlled demolition?

I do. You making the same absurd mistake, over and over. Refusing to fact check claims, refusing to question their obvious flaws, refusing to even consider the idea that the claims are simple nonsense. Why? Because 'nothing will convince you'.

You're committed to your conspiracy, no matter what. That's not an open mind.

Thoughts????

Thoughts?

I actually believe that you didn't care if it was legitimate. As when I gave you all the warning signs, that its resolution was far too good for any cell phone camera of the era, that it had no chain of custody coming out of nowhere, that it appeared 12 years after the fact, that it recorded audio that no other video recorded...

.....you ignored it all.

You refused to even consider it was anything but legitimate because you *wanted* it to be legitimate. As it supported what you have emotionally invented in. So you neither fact checked it, questioned it, nor paid any attention to the enormous warning signs of its illegitimacy.

And that's a pattern you've followed almost exclusively in your swallowing of the Truther conspiracy.

Remember your 'controlled demolition' of the towers that was exactly opposite of controlled demolition?

I do. You making the same absurd mistake, over and over. Refusing to fact check claims, refusing to question their obvious flaws, refusing to even consider the idea that the claims are simple nonsense. Why? Because 'nothing will convince you'.

I was once committed to pushing the lie of 9/11 but not anymore. My mind is a lot more open than yours. You believe the official story? Fine with me....I don't and since I know waaaaaay more about our real history than you do? There is nothing you could say that could influence me because I simply know more than you.

Thoughts????

Thoughts?

.....you ignored it all.

I was once committed to pushing the lie of 9/11 but not anymore. My mind is a lot more open than yours. You believe the official story? Fine with me....I don't and since I know waaaaaay more about our real history than you do? There is nothing you could say that could influence me because I simply know more than you.

You keep offering us your 'conversion' story like it is evidence of something. Its only evidence that you approach the 911 truther conspiracy with a religious like fervor that robs you of any semblance of authenticity, credibility or integrity.

As you absolutely *refuse* to fact check your claims. You clearly don't care if your claims are actually true. As when you're caught in a flagrant lie, you'll merely switch to another topic. That's the tactic of snake oil salesmen and charlatans. Not 'seekers of truth'.

And that's also why you keep presenting provably false narratives.

Thoughts????

Thoughts?

.....you ignored it all.

You keep offering us your 'conversion' story like it is evidence of something. Its only evidence that you approach the 911 truther conspiracy with a religious like fervor that robs you of any semblance of authenticity, credibility or integrity.

As you absolutely *refuse* to fact check your claims. You clearly don't care if your claims are actually true. As when you're caught in a flagrant lie, you'll merely switch to another topic. That's the tactic of snake oil salesmen and charlatans. Not 'seekers of truth'.

And that's also why you keep presenting provably false narratives.

I am not looking to convert anyone to my way of thinking so let's be clear about that right up front. What I am doing is lending support to those that know and believe that 9/11 was a well orchestarted event that has led us to this fascist police state that we now find ourselves in. I appreciate the give and take of this thread and while you are not persuaded to look at things a different way by anything I have said, I can say the same thing about what you and your ilk have posted that attempts to contradict my contentions. I do not dwell simply on the events of 9/11 because 9/11 is simply a microcosm of what really ails this country and how it has been used to bring other countries under control using a worthless fiat currency backed by nothing since the Bretton Woods agreement after WWII while enslaving the de-facto "USA.INC citizens" into complying with their acts, statutes and codes using Admiralty law instead of Common Law. I am more than satisfied that it was a false flag event and you will have to come to your own understanding of it and if you have already made up your mind? Nothing I can say is going to make you see things my way and I am totally cool with that. It is a rabbit hole that steers off in many directions and I really know just enough to be dangerous when it comes to what we are really facing and the end game. I do not know enough about Admiralty Law and Black's Law dictionary to even defend myself against a traffic ticket yet....but it is a continual learning experience that I intend to keep focusing on. The American people have been used and abused...that much is blatently obvious due the thousands of hours of listening to documentaries, lectures and books I have downloaded by people that have dedicated their lives on what the real truth is and did the heavy lifting. You will have to find your own way as I can not help you. Best of luck....

Do you actually believe that I intentionally posted a video in order to mislead anyone?
Yes I do. And you know why? Because you posted a faked/hoaxed video to you KNEW was faked hoaxed. Why did you choose that video Dale when there are so many others that show a better view?

Keep trying to worm your way out of what you did.

Nice try.

Do you actually believe that I intentionally posted a video in order to mislead anyone?
Yes I do. And you know why? Because you posted a faked/hoaxed video to you KNEW was faked hoaxed. Why did you choose that video Dale when there are so many others that show a better view?

Keep trying to worm your way out of what you did.

Nice try.
Well, you are wrong on that one and apparently I wasn't the only one that was ensnared by an anonymous video no doubt posted by a disinformation shill. The other videos show the floors on the right to start collapsing ten floors below when the building starts to fall so you might want to concentrate on that and attempt to explain that away. Or perhaps you can explain the squibs that are blowing out of the windows well below the floors that were initially hit. BTW, I am no official representative of the truther movement and I am not really all that interested in trying to change hearts and minds about it because I believe that the republic is too far gone. I was enjoying the give and take but it seems that you want to take it to a personal level now...why is that? You believe your beloved and precious corporate "gubermint"...I don't believe a fucking thing that they have to say on 99 percent of what comes out of D.C...you do and that is your prerogative as it is mine to not believe them. So what exactly is the damage? You can either address me or what I say in a gentlemanly manner or I will simply put you on "Ignore"...the choice is yours.

I was enjoying the give and take but it seems that you want to take it to a personal level now...why is that?
Let's make one thing abundantly clear. There is no "personal level". You posted garbage and got called on it. You KNEW it was a faked /hoaxed video and still chose to post it as evidence for whatever your claim was.

As far as your "give and take" quote above, there was no "give and take" between you and I. You posted your claims and I posted evidence to refute it. Instead of discussing what I posted, you changed the subject and completely ignored MY side of things. Other s have posted evidence to refute you your claims and you ignored them also.

As far as I'm concerned, you can put me on ignore because as it stands now, your doing it anyways. Makes no difference to me. You'll continue to post your claims and I'll continue to post my refutations to them.

Any interaction with you thus far has proven to be one sided. You refuse to discuss anything that others bring up.

My mind was closed when I went 12 years busting on truthers without ever looking at what they were pointing out because I wanted to believe the official story. Time, reading and research has opened my eyes and my mind to the fact that your beloved "gubermint" lies to you with great gusto and impunity...

Do you understand the term "garbage in/garbage out?" The time you have spent reading and researching in an obvious attempt to validate your preconceived beliefs was wasted on phony facts, half-truths, speculation, suppositions, fabrications, and far-fetched (if not impossible) conspiracy theories. That garbage been consistently refuted here by those who are smarter and far better informed than you.

For some reason the cynicism you apply so lavishly to anything "gubermint" - a healthy habit, BTW - you fail to apply at all to your 9/11 CT "research."

That fact that some "gubermint" officials sometimes lie (and their lies are so often exposed) does not mean that all lie or that 9/11 was a massive "gubermint" black op and cover-up.

To believe that is just childish. Grow up.

I am not looking to convert anyone to my way of thinking so let's be clear about that right up front. What I am doing is lending support to those that know and believe that 9/11 was a well orchestarted event that has led us to this fascist police state that we now find ourselves in...

"Facist police state?"

Dude, you clearly have no idea what the term means (or you don't live in America).

You have spent weeks here posting outrageous lies - lies you've attempted to support with half-truths, whole lies and bogus videos - about US government personnel.

Is your domicile surrounded by federal or state agents? Have "they" tapped your phones? Has anyone knocked on your door to tell you to cut the crap?

You really need to cut back on the drugs ... your adult perspective mech is broken and your paranoia has run amok.

My mind was closed when I went 12 years busting on truthers without ever looking at what they were pointing out because I wanted to believe the official story. Time, reading and research has opened my eyes and my mind to the fact that your beloved "gubermint" lies to you with great gusto and impunity...

Do you understand the term "garbage in/garbage out?" The time you have spent reading and researching in an obvious attempt to validate your preconceived beliefs was wasted on phony facts, half-truths, speculation, suppositions, fabrications, and far-fetched (if not impossible) conspiracy theories. That garbage been consistently refuted here by those who are smarter and far better informed than you.

For some reason the cynicism you apply so lavishly to anything "gubermint" - a healthy habit, BTW - you fail to apply at all to your 9/11 CT "research."

That fact that some "gubermint" officials sometimes lie (and their lies are so often exposed) does not mean that all lie or that 9/11 was a massive "gubermint" black op and cover-up.

I am not looking to convert anyone to my way of thinking so let's be clear about that right up front. What I am doing is lending support to those that know and believe that 9/11 was a well orchestarted event that has led us to this fascist police state that we now find ourselves in...

"Facist police state?"

Dude, you clearly have no idea what the term means (or you don't live in America).

You have spent weeks here posting outrageous lies - lies you've attempted to support with half-truths, whole lies and bogus videos - about US government personnel.

Is your domicile surrounded by federal or state agents? Have "they" tapped your phones? Has anyone knocked on your door to tell you to cut the crap?

You really need to cut back on the drugs ... your adult perspective mech is broken and your paranoia has run amok.

"Facist police state?"

"Do you understand the term "garbage in/garbage out?" The time you have spent reading and researching in an obvious attempt to validate your preconceived beliefs was wasted on phony facts, half-truths, speculation, suppositions, fabrications, and far-fetched (if not impossible) conspiracy theories. That garbage been consistently refuted here by those who are smarter and far better informed than you"

I beg to differ because for 12 years I was just like you guys. I refuted any attempt to paint this corporate entity trying to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body in a bad light. Nothing that I have stated and especially as to how the Twin Towers came down or how Building 7 fell has dispelled my contentions that all three were controlled demolitions...nothing at all. We simply agree to disagree....

"For some reason the cynicism you apply so lavishly to anything "gubermint" - a healthy habit, BTW - you fail to apply at all to your 9/11 CT "research."
Not really, I didn't spend a lot of time on every single nuance of that day once I figured out that I had been played for a chump. I started digging deeper and went further and went back a couple of hundred years starting with significant dates in our history. 9/11/01 was but one of many false flag events used to make people afraid and turn to their beloved "gubermint" for answers. What I find hilarious is the fact that after this security apparatus got "butt-fucked" on a world wide stage with alleged "incompetence" and a victim of unfortunate circumstances and coincidences where 19 box cutter knife welding "terrorists" single-handedly defeated the NSA, CIA, NORAD and the Pentagon but yet were so able to get their shit together in such a short amount of time that this alleged "terrorist group" was unable to pull off another attack while the iron was hot...does that not set off your bullshit detector? They didn't even secure the borders nor was there any attempt to do so.....hello???

"That fact that some "gubermint" officials sometimes lie (and their lies are so often exposed) does not mean that all lie or that 9/11 was a massive "gubermint" black op and cover-up"

Now that is total bullshit right there. The Gulf of Tonkin incident never happened that put USA.INC right in the middle of the Vietnam War but it took over 40 years for that to come out. PNAC even laid out the strategy for a new American century i 1999 where they laid out the plans for taking over control of certain parts of the Middle East and short of a new "Pearl Harbor" event? It would take time....guess what, they got it with 9/11....coinkydink? I think not.....

"To believe that is just childish. Grow up"

I am 52 ...I am as "grown" as I am going to get.

"You have spent weeks here posting outrageous lies - lies you've attempted to support with half-truths, whole lies and bogus videos - about US government personnel."

No, I haven't "lied" about a single thing and the rabbit hole goes deeper than you could even fathom and it is always about wealth and power.

"Is your domicile surrounded by federal or state agents? Have "they" tapped your phones? Has anyone knocked on your door to tell you to cut the crap?"

I am small time, but I have been censored on the internet for exposing the foreign owned central bank that is the Federal Reserve banksters that hijacked our monetary system in 1913. I have had over 2,000 posts deleted on Yahoo and other websites for pointing out the fraud that was put upon us. The IMF (International Monetary Fund) Bank For International Settlements and the Global bank are all controlled by the same banking oligarchs that control the Federal Reserve Bank and how this fiat currency works and how it is a perpetual debt machine designed to keep us in debt. I have had posts deleted for pointing out that we are collateral on the debt due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC in March of 1933 and how we are actually under Admiralty Law and the UCC (universal commercial code) instead of Common Law and how America is actually a corporation due to the Act of 1871. Birth certificates are printed on bond paper and using actuarial tables? they calculate the amount of commerce, taxes and other "gubermint fees" that you will pay over your lifetime and they set a value on that bond (which matures when you turn 18) and they made themselves the "trustee" of that bond because we are all "surety" on the debt and "da gubermint" borrows against it which is why they can run a deficit every year because it is our labor that moves this fiat currency backed by nothing tangible but the alleged "good credit" of it's citizens. War is great for the banking oligarchs because death means that they get to collect the rest of the monetary value of that bond that is your birth certificate. We are "monetized" at birth and an instrument of commerce to be used to borrowed against and traded based on what we will produce over our lifetime. We are nothing but chattel (any article of tangible property other than land, buildings, and other things annexed to land)....we do not own our homes or our land because it is collateral on the debt. We lost Allodial rights to our property when USA.INC filed Chapter 11 in 1933 AND under the penalty of huge fines and imprisonment, everyone had to turn in their gold for a worthless fiat Federal Reserve note. I could write for another hour on how badly the people of this country have been bent over but it would be a waste of time because people have been conditioned and dumbed down chemically and intellectually.

"You really need to cut back on the drugs ... your adult perspective mech is broken and your paranoia has run amok"

Nope, I have a really good grasp on how things are and I will be honest...I was a lot happier when I didn't know the things that I do...unfortunately you can't "unlearn" once you take the red pill.

I was enjoying the give and take but it seems that you want to take it to a personal level now...why is that?
Let's make one thing abundantly clear. There is no "personal level". You posted garbage and got called on it. You KNEW it was a faked /hoaxed video and still chose to post it as evidence for whatever your claim was.

As far as your "give and take" quote above, there was no "give and take" between you and I. You posted your claims and I posted evidence to refute it. Instead of discussing what I posted, you changed the subject and completely ignored MY side of things. Other s have posted evidence to refute you your claims and you ignored them also.

As far as I'm concerned, you can put me on ignore because as it stands now, your doing it anyways. Makes no difference to me. You'll continue to post your claims and I'll continue to post my refutations to them.

Any interaction with you thus far has proven to be one sided. You refuse to discuss anything that others bring up.

You didn't post diddly squat that gave me pause for thought. You claimed that one of the buildings came down in 16 seconds instead of the 12 seconds that the NIST even ADMITTED was their calculation and they are on YOUR side.....and you never addressed it...you totally blew it off. You totally ignored building 6 that was even closer to WTC1 and 2 than WTC7 was that was totally gutted and only the exterior walls were left standing..how and the fuck can you explain that? WTC6 had it own explosion and that much should be blatantly obvious if you look at the damage ..but yet building7.on the outer range of the alleged "damage radius" falls down right inside it's own footprint thirty minutes after the BBC reports that it has already collapsed but is still standing and no one has the slightest clue that it is going to collapse because the fires are oxygen starved and restricted to the lower 20s floors...seriously? You expect me to believe that shit and just take "da gubermint's" word that we should just move along and heed their call "nothing to see here" bullshit? Seriously????

Thoughts????

Thoughts?

I was emotionally invested when I defended the official story for 12 years but my blinders are off.

Oh, you're emotionally invested in your batshit truther conspiracy. A rational person would fact check their claims. You don't. You just spew whatever you're told to think without a single question. And when caught in blatant, laughable, inept lies......you just scurry to another topic.

That's not rational. You've emotionally invested *so* much into your truther 'conversion' that even when your story falls apart, you continue to desperately cling to it.

Your 'missle batteries' around the pentagon? Horseshit. But you continue to cling to the lie anyway. Why? Emotional investment in your conspiracy.

911 a 'cover up' for 2.3 trillion 'missing' dollars? More horseshit. Nothing was covered up. Nor was the 2.3 trillion actually missing. But you continue to cling to your lie. Why? Emotional investment in your conspiracy.

The 'controlled demolition' of the towers? The towers came down exactly *opposite* of controlled demolition, with your theory requiring 10s of thousands of charges. Yet there were none. Nor any girder cut by them. But you continue to cling to your lie. Why? Emotional investment in your conspiracy.

The Airfones on Flight 77 not working? Airfone confirms they did work and calls were made from them. But you continue to cling to your conspiracy lie. Why? Emotional investment in your conspiracy.

The Pentagon being 'some of the most secure airspace in the world'? Its 3000 feet from the runway at Reagan International, with planes flying over it daily on 911. But you continue to cling to your conspiracy lie. Why? Emotional investment in your conspiracy.

Your 'WTC 7 explosions' video that had no chain of custody, had resolution way too high for a cell phone video, recorded audio no other video recorded, and came out of nowhere 12 years after the event. All HUGE red flags. Yet you offered it as genuine, never questioning or fact checking any of it. Why? Emotional investment in your conspiracy.

Again and again and again........you don't think. You don't reason. You don't question. You just gobble down whatever conspiracy batshit you're told to think. And then repeat it with the mindless, glassy eyed reverence of an opium addled monk. That's no evolution, Dale. That's the hopeless abdication of reason for a load of conspiracy horseshit that even *you* can't make work.

Not really, I didn't spend a lot of time on every single nuance of that day once I figured out that I had been played for a chump. I started digging deeper and went further and went back a couple of hundred years starting with significant dates in our history.

'Every single nuance'? How many lies have we caught you in, Dale? You've painted yourself into a corner. If you've actually checked the claims you've made.....then you knew they were horseshit when you offered them to us. If you didn't......then obviously didn't 'check every single nuance'. But merely chewed predigested conspiracy cud without thought or question. Repeating what he was told to think.

They're mutually exclusive positions. Liar. Or lemming.

Pick one.

911 was a alien abduction gone very wrong. We were supposed to get Elvis back, but we got took.

You didn't post diddly squat that gave me pause for thought.
I posted information that directly refutes many of your claims. That's a fact. Whether you paused to think about it is another matter.

You claimed that one of the buildings came down in 16 seconds instead of the 12 seconds that the NIST even ADMITTED was their calculation and they are on YOUR side.....and you never addressed it...you totally blew it off.
I never addressed it? Just another lie in your long list of lies. Try post #131 in this very thread. First of all I never said the buildings came down in 16 seconds. I linked and quotes a page from the NIST that addressed the time frame of the collapses and you obviously ignored it. The 11 and 9 second time frame was for the FIRST EXTERIOR FACADE PANELS to impact the ground, NOT the totsal collapse of the towers. Furthermore, remnants of both cores stood for 15 to 24 seconds AFTER the collapse initiation before they then collapsed. So where are you getting your 12 seconds collapse time that was calculated by NIST? Do you even have a link or are you just spewing more garbage?

You totally ignored building 6 that was even closer to WTC1 and 2 than WTC7 was that was totally gutted and only the exterior walls were left standing..how and the fuck can you explain that?
I ignored it? Yet another lie. I addressed this in post #212 when I asked you if you saw debris from the towers in the center of the building. You never responded.

WTC6 had it own explosion and that much should be blatantly obvious if you look at the damage ..
In post #212, I asked you to provide a link that says there was an explosion in building 6. You ignored that and went on your merry way.

but yet building7.on the outer range of the alleged "damage radius" falls down right inside it's own footprint thirty minutes after the BBC reports that it has already collapsed but is still standing and no one has the slightest clue that it is going to collapse because the fires are oxygen starved and restricted to the lower 20s floors...seriously?
You have been told that WTC7 did NOT collapse into it's own footprint. Parts of that building struck another building across the street. Are you ready to admit that you were wrong about WTC1 and WTC2 falling into their own 208' x 208' footprint or are you not man enough?

You expect me to believe that shit and just take "da gubermint's" word that we should just move along and heed their call "nothing to see here" bullshit? Seriously????
No, I expect you to look at the facts and debate what you are claiming in a rational manner. Up 'til now, you haven't done that. All you've down is spew claim after claim and never discuss any refutations to those claims.

Why not Dale?

Want to start with the collapse times that you've managed to screw up at every turn?

Forum List

Back