I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

Oh, now your are for him. What a knucklehead.

This thing where you hate every aspect of anyone you don't like and love every aspect of people you support is a uniquely Democrat party thing. I can oppose Trump and dislike his campaign without hating every aspect of him as a person. Blows your mind, huh? You just said it does, LOL

Nope. I'm a moderate Democrat.

There's no such thing. After you support open borders, not prosecuting criminals, prosecuting crime victims as criminals and all your parties nutso positins, there is no moderate left. Tell your self you're moderate, but pay more attention to that you're not, not at all

Trump is not big on Reagan's "11th commandment" to be sure!

DeSantis seems to have some respect for it, although I suppose it's too early to tell.

FL folks know more about this than other Americans... they know him way better.

Me? I don't get why T criticizes D over the Disney thing, which admittedly I could know more about..

They are all better off agreeing to not tearing each other down

They are all better off agreeing to not tearing each other down

it's off putting, to b sure

the Dims deserve whatever a R dishes out

but the Rs are both good (the top ones, I mean... and the others also)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I do know I live in Florida and I am getting sick and tired of the constant attack ads by Trump against DeSantis. There are almost as many anti-DeSantis ads as ads by the Pillow Goy.

Is this just happening in Florida or are those ads appearing all over the nation?

Someone else needs to address because I live in Florida too. I've been wondering the same thing. Trump is destroying DeSantis for not being a leftist. Yes, the Trump ads are very clear on that, DeSantis isn't a leftist and doesn't support handouts like Trump. I don't get it

There's no such thing. After you support open borders, not prosecuting criminals, prosecuting crime victims as criminals and all your parties nutso positins, there is no moderate left. Tell your self you're moderate, but pay more attention to that you're not, not at all

So, what you are saying is that if you are a member of a political party you have to agree with all of their positions?

This thing where you hate every aspect of anyone you don't like and love every aspect of people you support is a uniquely Democrat party thing. I can oppose Trump and dislike his campaign without hating every aspect of him as a person. Blows your mind, huh? You just said it does, LOL
I don’t dislike you or anyone else. I may not agree but that’s different. So, why do you oppose low inflation, low gas prices, energy independence, control of the boarder, strong military, peace with Israel by the Arab countries, tempered down NK, China paying their fees, NATO countries paying what they agreed to and much, much more positive things?

Someone else needs to address because I live in Florida too. I've been wondering the same thing. Trump is destroying DeSantis for not being a leftist. Yes, the Trump ads are very clear on that, DeSantis isn't a leftist and doesn't support handouts like Trump. I don't get it
We must keep in mind that Trump just hijacked the Republican Party elephant and spurred it to victory over Hillary’s Democrat donkey. Trump really isn‘t s true conservative Republican. He just know he could never win if he was third party.

However while Trump may not be a true Republican he is still better than a Democrat as that party has went batshit crazy in recent years.

I intend to vote for DeSantis in the Florida Republican Party and most likely the Republican candidate for President, whoever it is.

The is one Democratic candidate that I view as interesting. That’s RFK Jr. I don’t know much about him but he sounds like he is his own man and not controlled by the Swamp.

We must keep in mind that Trump just hijacked the Republican Party elephant and spurred it to victory over Hillary’s Democrat donkey. Trump really isn‘t s true conservative Republican. He just know he could never win if he was third party.

However while Trump may not be a true Republican he is still better than a Democrat as that party has went batshit crazy in recent years.

I intend to vote for DeSantis in the Florida Republican Party and most likely the Republican candidate for President, whoever it is.

The is one Democratic candidate that I view as interesting. That’s RFK Jr. I don’t know much about him but he sounds like he is his own man and not controlled by the Swamp.
Trump isn’t controlled by the Republican swamp as well. He sees a problem and fixes it. RFK may be similar. We will have to wait and see.
As far as Trump doing his thing to DeSantis, it’s all about winning the Primaries and the nomination. When it’s all over, Trump will back off.

So, what you are saying is that if you are a member of a political party you have to agree with all of their positions?

What I'm saying is that there has never been a significant country in the history of mankind that had open borders before Democrats today. No one but Communists have supported criminals over their own citizens. The Democrat party went nuts and none of you so called "moderate Democrats" blinked. There is nothing "moderate" about you, you're extremists supporting Democrat Party extremism. You watch the news and support North Korea, China and Russia over half your own country. You're totally extreme

I don’t dislike you or anyone else. I may not agree but that’s different. So, why do you oppose low inflation, low gas prices, energy independence, control of the boarder, strong military, peace with Israel by the Arab countries, tempered down NK, China paying their fees, NATO countries paying what they agreed to and much, much more positive things?

Taking you at your word, fine, but you say nothing about what the Democrats are doing to their country

I don't have the Democrat party need like you to that if I don't support someone I have to hate them personally in every possible way. I don't regret voting for Trump in 2020. I didn't in 2016. In 2024 I don't like Trump's campaign, so I'm supporting DeSantis. But again, I don't have the Democrat need for that support to automatically turn to hatred against the guy I oppose. Democrats hate Republicans, it's sick frankly, we are Americans

Forum List

Back