I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I had to skim through some of this (already known, etc) but read quite a bit of it carefully.

I'm not too familiar with the source (5-38.com) but so far, it seems they are into facts more than opinion @ least vis a vis DeS (?).

Site (emphasis mine, bracketed comments mine):

... DeSantis may be the only Republican who can defeat Trump in the 2024 GOP primary. The Florida governor is still held in high regard by Republicans... Still, he will have to knit together somewhat disparate factions by attracting Trump supporters while retaining support from Trump-skeptical Republicans...

Trump's unusual candidacy: Trump is the first former president of the modern era to seek the presidency again after leaving office... [giving] him the stature of a quasi-incumbent.

... [O]nly DeSantis is close to Trump in net favorability among the high-profile Republicans running.. expected to run for president. .. In an average of national polls since April 1, DeSantis had a favorable rating of 72 percent and an unfavorable rating of about 15 percent, putting his net favorability at +57 among Republicans. By comparison, Trump’s net favorability was at +60 [not much difference!] but nearly all Republicans had an opinion about him, whereas 87 percent, on average, had an opinion of DeSantis...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Desantis wore the uniform. That beats Trump who General Kelly called Trump...

Former White House chief of staff tells friends that Trump ‘is the most flawed person’ he’s ever met​

Gossip from XiNN?...You're way better than that.

Desantis wore the uniform. That beats Trump who General Kelly called Trump...

Former White House chief of staff tells friends that Trump ‘is the most flawed person’ he’s ever met​

you use CNN of all "sources"???!!!

I've lost respect for Kelly, although truth be told, I lost it long ago... I'm not saying he is a total liar... but if CNN likes him.. he probably is

I had to skim through some of this (already known, etc) but read quite a bit of it carefully.

I'm not too familiar with the source (5-38.com) but so far, it seems they are into facts more than opinion @ least vis a vis DeS (?).

Site (emphasis mine, bracketed comments mine):

... DeSantis may be the only Republican who can defeat Trump in the 2024 GOP primary. The Florida governor is still held in high regard by Republicans... Still, he will have to knit together somewhat disparate factions by attracting Trump supporters while retaining support from Trump-skeptical Republicans...

Trump's unusual candidacy: Trump is the first former president of the modern era to seek the presidency again after leaving office... [giving] him the stature of a quasi-incumbent.

... [O]nly DeSantis is close to Trump in net favorability among the high-profile Republicans running.. expected to run for president. .. In an average of national polls since April 1, DeSantis had a favorable rating of 72 percent and an unfavorable rating of about 15 percent, putting his net favorability at +57 among Republicans. By comparison, Trump’s net favorability was at +60 [not much difference!] but nearly all Republicans had an opinion about him, whereas 87 percent, on average, had an opinion of DeSantis...

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it

Gossip from XiNN?...You're way better than that.
OK, how about newsmax and thehill?

Point is that General Kelly worked with Trump every day.

you use CNN of all "sources"???!!!
I've lost respect for Kelly, although truth be told, I lost it long ago... I'm not saying he is a total liar... but if CNN likes him.. he probably is
General Kelly deserves your respect. I also added newsmax and thehill as sources. I lost respect for Trump.

OK, how about newsmax and thehill?

Point is that General Kelly worked with Trump every day.

Bull shit, the president following Trump dwarfed him. He's repeatedly sold us out to our most bitter enemy for personal wealth for his family. Biden is a traitor, Trump is an ass. I'll take the ass any day with that choice

Yeah, well he best get shed of the gaggle of Bushbot advisors in his orbit, and not further embarrass himself with more shit shows like yesterday's catastrophic rollout.

I didn't see it, but I'm having a hard time blaming DeSantis for it. Isn't that on Twitter? That is a question. Again, I heard about it but didn't see it

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it
Ds voted for Trump in droves in 16 and 20 both

Forum List

Back