I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

Revenge on the Muslims who attacked us on 9/11 was a good thing.

Pappadave1

Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11. No State did. Israel demanded we hit Iraq as far back as 1996. See Clean Break Strategy. The British organized Operation Mass Appeal to sell the war in 1998.

It's a case of collective stupidity and lies.

Pappadave1

Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11. No State did. Israel demanded we hit Iraq as far back as 1996. See Clean Break Strategy. The British organized Operation Mass Appeal to sell the war in 1998.

Where did I claim Iraq had something to do with 9/11? Actually Iraq DID, but the connection was quickly suppressed by the MSM even though the connection was fairly tenuous.

Where did I claim Iraq had something to do with 9/11? Actually Iraq DID, but the connection was quickly suppressed by the MSM even though the connection was fairly tenuous.

Nope. 9/11 was the work of OBL who hated the US and hated Saud Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.

Clean Break Strategy and Operation Mass Appeal and the PNAC demanded war on Iraq from 1996-1998.

Pappadave1

you ned to provide a link

No one is going take YOUR word for anything

you ned to provide a link

No one is going take YOUR word for anything

Where have you been the past 25 years? Everyone knows that. Lol 😂 look up Clean Break Strategy and Operation Mass Appeal and the PNAC letter to Bill Clinton in 1998.

Where have you been the past 25 years? Everyone knows that. Lol 😂 look up Clean Break Strategy and Operation Mass Appeal and the PNAC letter to Bill Clinton in 1998.
sorry, I've moved on to other concerns

I am not God who can deal with a bzillion different issues at one time...

case u haven't noticed, our country is... not so much our country anymore

sorry, I've moved on to other concerns

I am not God who can deal with a bzillion different issues at one time...

case u haven't noticed, our country is... not so much our country anymore

You're dumb as a stump.

DeSantic has been out campaigning.

The more people see of him the less they like him.

Lately he’s taken to send his wife out alone

• Fact
Reactions: iku
DeSantic has been out campaigning.
The more people see of him the less they like him.
Lately he’s taken to send his wife out alone
The democrats are starting to throw Biden under the bus. Maureen Dowd (NYT) and others are starting to take pot shots at Joe.
Maybe Trump's legal problems will hand the nomination to Desantis? Just sayin'

The democrats are starting to throw Biden under the bus. Maureen Dowd (NYT) and others are starting to take pot shots at Joe.
Maybe Trump's legal problems will hand the nomination to Desantis? Just sayin'
Maureen Dowd makes her living by taking shots at Dems

I had to skim through some of this (already known, etc) but read quite a bit of it carefully.

I'm not too familiar with the source (5-38.com) but so far, it seems they are into facts more than opinion @ least vis a vis DeS (?).

Site (emphasis mine, bracketed comments mine):

... DeSantis may be the only Republican who can defeat Trump in the 2024 GOP primary. The Florida governor is still held in high regard by Republicans... Still, he will have to knit together somewhat disparate factions by attracting Trump supporters while retaining support from Trump-skeptical Republicans...

Trump's unusual candidacy: Trump is the first former president of the modern era to seek the presidency again after leaving office... [giving] him the stature of a quasi-incumbent.

... [O]nly DeSantis is close to Trump in net favorability among the high-profile Republicans running.. expected to run for president. .. In an average of national polls since April 1, DeSantis had a favorable rating of 72 percent and an unfavorable rating of about 15 percent, putting his net favorability at +57 among Republicans. By comparison, Trump’s net favorability was at +60 [not much difference!] but nearly all Republicans had an opinion about him, whereas 87 percent, on average, had an opinion of DeSantis...
You are not familiar with 538? Wow

Forum List

Back