I'm really pissed!

Pelosi is on Trump's side here.

She is and how is that?

She has agreed with him on giving the people more money.

Once again, you mischaractize the truth. She said she was all in favour of giving more money to workers, let's do it, knowing full well that Trump was just playing games.

Mitch and Trump are playing whack-a-mole with the aid. First Mitch refuses to negotiate, so Trump negotiates, then Mitch passes a bill everyone agrees on and Trump refuses to sign the agreement he previously agreed to. This is a replay of the 2018 government shutdown bill.

Trump's doesn't have a lot of stategies for how he handles situations, and he's lazy. He ran the 2020 election campaign using what worked in 2016 - smearing his opponent as a corrupt criminal on the take, using evidence manufactured by Russian hackers,

And the government will be shut down again, if Trump doesn't sign this bill.

You can place what you believe are the motives how ever you like but my statement is still correct.

And so should you be

Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies” - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)

The "stimulus" bill that was passed by Nancy Pelosi will give SOME Americans SOME money, so long as she deems you worthy or "essential". That's right everyone, in the midst of economic collapse and hardship we have ALL endured, as the government tells you that YOU can't work at various times for about a year now, Nancy Pelosi is going to give you a whopping $600. That's right, $600!! So what will all of you, that is the lucky few, do with all that money? Blow it all on food I suppose.

Not to worry though, about $10 million of that money will go to Pakistan for gender studies. That's right, Leftists I suppose want to discover a few more thousand genders than there are now. But then this is Pakistan. I thought the limitless genders the Left is trying to convince us exists was an abomination to their religion or something. Should they be lopping the heads off these Lefitsts or is that just for cartoons about Mohammad? I get so confused when it is PC for jihad.

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama.

Trump now says he may veto the stimulus protesting all the pork in it, and in addition, wanting to give us more money. Trump wants to give ALL Americans money. at least $2.000 each, because the way their own government has sabotaged the economy by forcing people to not be able to work. You each get money and don't have to be a certain skin color or socioeconomic class to get it. Imagine that, Americans all being treated as equals. Insanity! Now being a fiscal conservative, it appalls me how much the government spends. It is not sustainable. But there is no way in hell I'm going to bitch about the government dishing out money when it refuses to allow you to make any to survive. Yes friends, we need to eat, granted, it's probably not eating like Nacyy Pelosi does with her lavish collection of ice cream worth hundreds of dollars she likes to brag about to the world.

Did I mention that the stimulus was very similar to the stimulus that was presented to Nancy Pelosi before the election, but since she wanted Trump out she stopped the stimulus so that people would be more mislabel and apt to vote against Trump?

But I digress.

Again, did every right winger miss the fact the the Omnibus spending bill and the virus relief package were combined into one bill? And that Republicans had a hand in crafting it?...and voting for it as well? This isn't just a left wing or Democrat issue

And? The US does not benefit by spending money in Pakistan for gender studies, or in many other countries for equally silly nonsense. Covid relief should be a separate bill anyway. Why are liberals ok with this crap?

Why are liberals ok with this crap?

Because liberals are crap. They like the stuff! :dunno:

And so should you be

Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies” - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)

The "stimulus" bill that was passed by Nancy Pelosi will give SOME Americans SOME money, so long as she deems you worthy or "essential". That's right everyone, in the midst of economic collapse and hardship we have ALL endured, as the government tells you that YOU can't work at various times for about a year now, Nancy Pelosi is going to give you a whopping $600. That's right, $600!! So what will all of you, that is the lucky few, do with all that money? Blow it all on food I suppose.

Not to worry though, about $10 million of that money will go to Pakistan for gender studies. That's right, Leftists I suppose want to discover a few more thousand genders than there are now. But then this is Pakistan. I thought the limitless genders the Left is trying to convince us exists was an abomination to their religion or something. Should they be lopping the heads off these Lefitsts or is that just for cartoons about Mohammad? I get so confused when it is PC for jihad.

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama. Here is a Nobel Peace prize for you twats to enjoy.

Trump now says he may veto the stimulus protesting all the pork in it, and in addition, wanting to give us more money. Trump wants to give ALL Americans money. at least $2.000 each, because the way their own government has sabotaged the economy by forcing people to not be able to work. You each get money and don't have to be a certain skin color or socioeconomic class to get it. Imagine that, Americans all being treated as equals. Insanity! Now being a fiscal conservative, it appalls me how much the government spends. It is not sustainable. But there is no way in hell I'm going to bitch about the government dishing out money when it refuses to allow you to make any to survive. Yes friends, we need to eat, granted, it's probably not eating like Nacyy Pelosi does with her lavish collection of ice cream worth hundreds of dollars she likes to brag about to the world.

Did I mention that the stimulus was very similar to the stimulus that was presented to Nancy Pelosi before the election, but since she wanted Trump out she stopped the stimulus so that people would be more mislabel and apt to vote against Trump?

But I digress.

Illegals get more than Americans.

Democrat writing is sure all over it.

And what was in the Defense Bill Trump vetoed?

The bill affirms 3% pay raises for U.S. troops and authorizes more than $740 billion in military programs and construction.

And so should you be

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama. Here is a Nobel Peace prize for you twats to enjoy.

But I digress.

only 10 million for the Paki gender study??? that's a bargain, that's less than the cost of a pussygrabber's trip to his whorehouse in florida, suck it up deplorables, Biden is President and pussygrabber is not....

1608764634823.png

And so should you be

But I digress.

why not, illegals work harder. Whatever Pelosi/President Biden decide, I'm cool with...

1608764807093.png

And so should you be

But I digress.

only 10 million for the Paki gender study??? that's a bargain, that's less than the cost of a pussygrabber's trip to his whorehouse in florida, suck it up deplorables, Biden is President and pussygrabber is not....

View attachment 432743
Which is why Biden had to steal the election

The country feels the same way about him, but are held hostage by the Deep State and morons like yourself.

And so should you be

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama.

But I digress.

Again, did every right winger miss the fact the the Omnibus spending bill and the virus relief package were combined into one bill? And that Republicans had a hand in crafting it?...and voting for it as well? This isn't just a left wing or Democrat issue

And? The US does not benefit by spending money in Pakistan for gender studies, or in many other countries for equally silly nonsense. Covid relief should be a separate bill anyway. Why are liberals ok with this crap?

It (the shitty bill) passed the Senate 96-2. The Senate is controlled by the GOP:

"The House approved the package in a 359-53 vote. The Senate then passed it by a 92-6 margin. The six GOP senators who voted against the bill were Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, Ted Cruz of Texas, Rand Paul of Kentucky, Rick Scott of Florida, Mike Lee of Utah and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. "
Cruz just moved up a notch in my estimation

And so should you be

But I digress.

why not, illegals work harder. Whatever Pelosi/President Biden decide, I'm cool with...
View attachment 432744

It's not our feelings that are fucked - it will be your ass.

And after they are done, don't come looking for help - there will be none.

And so should you be

But I digress.

View attachment 432744

pussygrabber (impeached) turned out to be biggest sore loser in history. Only one ever to lose popular vote twice, biggest loss by incumbent in almost 100 years, President Biden with unbelievable record of over 81 million votes to only 74 by pussygrabber, what a fucking loser, HAAAAA jaj aja jaja...

1608766054435.png

And so should you be

But I digress.

View attachment 432743
Which is why Biden had to steal the election

The country feels the same way about him, but are held hostage by the Deep State and morons like yourself.

beware of the KoolAid, it may be bad for you, deplorable moron...

1608766223574.png

And so should you be

But I digress.

View attachment 432744

pussygrabber (impeached) turned out to be biggest sore loser in history. Only one ever to lose popular vote twice, biggest loss by incumbent in almost 100 years, President Biden with unbelievable record of over 81 million votes to only 74 by pussygrabber, what a fucking loser, HAAAAA jaj aja jaja...

View attachment 432749

President Trump is the best president in history. And who knows, if he crosses the Rubicon and spares us from the vegetable he will surpass the Caesars.

Biden? Please...

And so should you be

But I digress.
Stow it.

Republicans control the Senate.
but the house creates the bill.
The Senate approved it.
so? spending is the house. you fks never understand how the process works. I give two shits the senate agreed, they didn't read it.

Spending is contingent on the President signing off on it unless his veto is over ridden. That is how it works
yep, and he vetoed the bill. your point?

He did? Link please.

View attachment 432631
So did Trump veto the bill? LOL. I can't believe how much you disdain an american.
No. Did the voices in your head tell you that he did?

And so should you be

But I digress.

Do you support this piece of shit bill?

I don't give a rat fuck who wrote this goddamn piece of shit.

This is the exact reason why we have Trump right now. The cocksucking swamp is in full effect!

But you go along with all the bullshit because you're a piece of fucking shit partisan hack motherfucker who needs to be executed.

Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

And so should you be

But I digress.

Do you support this piece of shit bill?

I don't give a rat fuck who wrote this goddamn piece of shit.

This is the exact reason why we have Trump right now. The cocksucking swamp is in full effect!

But you go along with all the bullshit because you're a piece of fucking shit partisan hack motherfucker who needs to be executed.

Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Little angry there, snowflake?
You've morphed into exactly the cancers we knew you would.
Well, your savior is done in another month. It's not like he was ever useful anyway.

Now, back to your alt-right hidey hole. Your friends are missing you. :)

Forum List

Back