I'm really pissed!

We go through this every time a budget is passed. We give aid to foreign countries when it is in our best interests. If any of you guys looked into it, you'd know why. The military suggests it, and the foreign service.
since when is that a stimulus objective for the pandemic?
It's NOT IN THE STIMULUS PACKAGE.
well sure it is, It's in there for Lebanon for a border wall that only is good for them and not the US. other funding for Pakistan, and many other foreign countries in a stimulus package. And you're in canada, so really I don't care what you think.

And so should you be

Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies” - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)

The "stimulus" bill that was passed by Nancy Pelosi will give SOME Americans SOME money, so long as she deems you worthy or "essential". That's right everyone, in the midst of economic collapse and hardship we have ALL endured, as the government tells you that YOU can't work at various times for about a year now, Nancy Pelosi is going to give you a whopping $600. That's right, $600!! So what will all of you, that is the lucky few, do with all that money? Blow it all on food I suppose.

Not to worry though, about $10 million of that money will go to Pakistan for gender studies. That's right, Leftists I suppose want to discover a few more thousand genders than there are now. But then this is Pakistan. I thought the limitless genders the Left is trying to convince us exists was an abomination to their religion or something. Should they be lopping the heads off these Lefitsts or is that just for cartoons about Mohammad? I get so confused when it is PC for jihad.

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama. Here is a Nobel Peace prize for you twats to enjoy.

Trump now says he may veto the stimulus protesting all the pork in it, and in addition, wanting to give us more money. Trump wants to give ALL Americans money. at least $2.000 each, because the way their own government has sabotaged the economy by forcing people to not be able to work. You each get money and don't have to be a certain skin color or socioeconomic class to get it. Imagine that, Americans all being treated as equals. Insanity! Now being a fiscal conservative, it appalls me how much the government spends. It is not sustainable. But there is no way in hell I'm going to bitch about the government dishing out money when it refuses to allow you to make any to survive. Yes friends, we need to eat, granted, it's probably not eating like Nacyy Pelosi does with her lavish collection of ice cream worth hundreds of dollars she likes to brag about to the world.

Did I mention that the stimulus was very similar to the stimulus that was presented to Nancy Pelosi before the election, but since she wanted Trump out she stopped the stimulus so that people would be more mislabel and apt to vote against Trump?

But I digress.
Will you be as pissed when your blob signs off on it?
Were you pissed when Turtle DID sign off on it?

That being said....If this isn't a sure sign that we desperately need to have either a line item veto or dollar limits on bills....nothing will convince one that we need such provisions. There is pork in every bill. But in the age of a national emergency, record unemployment, a president who is out to lunch and has been in his own orbit for most of his term with no tether to reality....one would hope that Congress would get together--privately--and acknowledge that they will have to carry the ball for the next 4 years. McConnell has been there long enough to know the blob is an empty suit who has zero idea what he's doing. But this bill indicates that while the blob's orbit is rivaling that of Neptue around the Sun...congress may be Jupiter.
And what nonexistent party would agree to that?

LMAO!

Pigs be pigs after all.

It's in Wall Streets best interest. In in the war machinery's best interest. It is not in the best interest of the people.
We go through this every time a budget is passed. We give aid to foreign countries when it is in our best interests. If any of you guys looked into it, you'd know why. The military suggests it, and the foreign service.
well sure it is, It's in there for Lebanon for a border wall that only is good for them and not the US. other funding for Pakistan, and many other foreign countries in a stimulus package. And you're in canada, so really I don't care what you think.
That's not in the stimulus package. It's in the Omnibus it was attached to so they'd be sure it got passed. You can bitch about foreign aid all you like but you can't use the excuse that it's in the Covid Relief bill without sounding like an idiot.

Lebanon took in all the Syrian refugees we refused to take, even after we started that whole damned mess. We owe Lebanon big time.

It's in Wall Streets best interest. In in the war machinery's best interest. It is not in the best interest of the people.
That's not in the stimulus package. It's in the Omnibus it was attached to so they'd be sure it got passed. You can bitch about foreign aid all you like but you can't use the excuse that it's in the Covid Relief bill without sounding like an idiot.

It doesn't matter where it's at. The end result is the same. The people don't get enough to even pay rent while foreign countries get bought of with millions.

And so should you be

Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies” - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)

The "stimulus" bill that was passed by Nancy Pelosi will give SOME Americans SOME money, so long as she deems you worthy or "essential". That's right everyone, in the midst of economic collapse and hardship we have ALL endured, as the government tells you that YOU can't work at various times for about a year now, Nancy Pelosi is going to give you a whopping $600. That's right, $600!! So what will all of you, that is the lucky few, do with all that money? Blow it all on food I suppose.

Not to worry though, about $10 million of that money will go to Pakistan for gender studies. That's right, Leftists I suppose want to discover a few more thousand genders than there are now. But then this is Pakistan. I thought the limitless genders the Left is trying to convince us exists was an abomination to their religion or something. Should they be lopping the heads off these Lefitsts or is that just for cartoons about Mohammad? I get so confused when it is PC for jihad.

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama. Here is a Nobel Peace prize for you twats to enjoy.

Trump now says he may veto the stimulus protesting all the pork in it, and in addition, wanting to give us more money. Trump wants to give ALL Americans money. at least $2.000 each, because the way their own government has sabotaged the economy by forcing people to not be able to work. You each get money and don't have to be a certain skin color or socioeconomic class to get it. Imagine that, Americans all being treated as equals. Insanity! Now being a fiscal conservative, it appalls me how much the government spends. It is not sustainable. But there is no way in hell I'm going to bitch about the government dishing out money when it refuses to allow you to make any to survive. Yes friends, we need to eat, granted, it's probably not eating like Nacyy Pelosi does with her lavish collection of ice cream worth hundreds of dollars she likes to brag about to the world.

Did I mention that the stimulus was very similar to the stimulus that was presented to Nancy Pelosi before the election, but since she wanted Trump out she stopped the stimulus so that people would be more mislabel and apt to vote against Trump?

But I digress.
Stow it.

Republicans control the Senate.
but the house creates the bill.
The Senate approved it.
so? spending is the house. you fks never understand how the process works. I give two shits the senate agreed, they didn't read it.

Spending is contingent on the President signing off on it unless his veto is over ridden. That is how it works
yep, and he vetoed the bill. your point?

He did? Link please.

View attachment 432631

Lebanon took in all the Syrian refugees we refused to take, even after we started that whole damned mess. We owe Lebanon big time.
so? how's that America's issue? When we have refugees coming from latin america? What's the difference? explain it for me.

so? how's that America's issue? When we have refugees coming from latin america? What's the difference? explain it for me.

We help create the reasons people are forced to flee their countries.

If you don't understand that, I can't explain it to you. There's something missing inside you.

so? again, how is it America's issue? you fks are truly amazing. fk you and your condescending shit.

If you don't understand that, I can't explain it to you. There's something missing inside you.
oh look at you one of those killing babies preaching to me about something missing inside. fk you! These countries have been at war far before America existed. you want to feel good for yourself allow blacks to go to a school of their choice with vouchers.

Last edited:
Both parties are really pretty disgusting.
The epidemic relief is way too little, too late, and we NEVER should have prolonged the epidemic by flattening the curve. It is a known failure everyone should have predicted and anticipated.

You should be blaming both teams. This is an example of why we should stop being on these teams and generally dislike all politicians.

I disagree somewhat.

Yes blame both "teams". But I don't agree that if we had 4 different viable well organized, nationwide political parties in the Congress we would have gotten much of a different result. The problem is the process. The Speaker of the House kills bills from the Senate....the Senate Majority leader kills bills from the House. This should have been done in July instead of an Omnibus spending bill that is either signed or we have a government shutdown and no more unemployment checks for a while. We need to re-write the source code so that we don't have these political hacks pulling shit like this. And yes, I said the same thing about Harry Reid--whenever I post something like this, some loser says, "Yeah well you didn't say that when the Democrats were in power in the Senate." Yes I did.

As for politicians. You are mostly correct. However this isn't the first bill that had such pork in it although it is likely the most egregious waste of money in light of a global pandemic one can imagine...hopefully. The fault is us. We get the government we deserve most of the time. We get involved up to our necks (or at least up to wherever your phone, tablet, or laptop is on your person) every 2-4 years. The rest of the time....we don't may much attention to the minutia.

I'll give you an example. If you mention the National Endowment for the Arts to a blobber; they bow their back and hiss. The NEA endowment is $148M. The Smithsonian is $1B...or 6 times the size of the NEA. Seldom do you hear a peep from the blobbers for an outlay that is 6 times the size and feeds the same part of the brain that isn't essential to the activities of daily life. I'm positive I could find a liberal hot button topic as well but I'm pressed for time.

So I agree with you that there is plenty of blame to spread around in this bill. But we the people share the blame as well. Both for the bill and the failure to control the pandemic.

so? again, how is it America's issue?

I explained how. If you want to support it all you can pay for the mess.

And so should you be

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama.

But I digress.

Again, did every right winger miss the fact the the Omnibus spending bill and the virus relief package were combined into one bill? And that Republicans had a hand in crafting it?...and voting for it as well? This isn't just a left wing or Democrat issue

It's a concept too complex for Trumpsters. They hear something about foreign aid and immediately blow a gasket.
Yea, it's real complex. Thanks God we have people in power that can understand complex foriegn problems

Ocasio-Cortez Defends Accusing Israeli Military of a ‘Massacre’ of Palestinians - YouTube

USA: 'No separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,' says Kerry - YouTube

Election 2012 | Obama to Romney: Cold War Is Over - Third Presidential Debate | The New York Times - YouTube

Yes, I agree that at least some politicians know what is going on and are telling the truth.
Israel is a takeover by an immigrant minority, there there never should have been a cold war, and the US started the Cold War by putting nuclear missiles in Turkey, aimed at Russia, in 1959.

And so should you be

But I digress.
Will you be as pissed when your blob signs off on it?
Were you pissed when Turtle DID sign off on it?

That being said....If this isn't a sure sign that we desperately need to have either a line item veto or dollar limits on bills....nothing will convince one that we need such provisions. There is pork in every bill. But in the age of a national emergency, record unemployment, a president who is out to lunch and has been in his own orbit for most of his term with no tether to reality....one would hope that Congress would get together--privately--and acknowledge that they will have to carry the ball for the next 4 years. McConnell has been there long enough to know the blob is an empty suit who has zero idea what he's doing. But this bill indicates that while the blob's orbit is rivaling that of Neptune around the Sun...congress may be Jupiter.
And what nonexistent party would agree to that?

LMAO!

Pigs be pigs after all.
Within the last 40 years, we have had the line item veto.

Turtle is for it. He's 1/3 of the equation right now. You'd think the blob would be for it; most Presidents are. Not sure about the Speaker.

And so should you be

But I digress.
Stow it.

Republicans control the Senate.
but the house creates the bill.
The Senate approved it.
so? spending is the house. you fks never understand how the process works. I give two shits the senate agreed, they didn't read it.

Spending is contingent on the President signing off on it unless his veto is over ridden. That is how it works
yep, and he vetoed the bill. your point?

He did? Link please.

View attachment 432631
He hasn't vetoed anything. You're getting blitzed awfully early today.

And so should you be

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama.

But I digress.

Again, did every right winger miss the fact the the Omnibus spending bill and the virus relief package were combined into one bill? And that Republicans had a hand in crafting it?...and voting for it as well? This isn't just a left wing or Democrat issue
Exactly.

But Trump Humps will pretend to not understand this

As for Sudan i have great respect for them for overthrowing the dictator Omar Bashir and overturning sharia.

Forum List

Back