- Fake claims of white male persecution
- Fake claims of school indoctrination
- Fake claims of right wing censoring
- Fake claims of government persecution
- Fake claims of terrible economy
- Fake claims of high crime
- Fake claims of border crisis
- Fake claims fake claims fake claims.

That’s pretty much how you will be remembered. As a bunch of whackos.
76qyvu.jpg

I think this is why the Nazis tell the lies they do, because fucking foreign retards like you eat it up.

Nazi-Germany existed from 1933-1945. Now is the year 2023, living undead. And now tell me please what you call "lie" if you are able to say any senseful sentence with your kindergarten politics.

Sure, the "disinfectants" lie was totally debunked here, but in the backwards nations or the rotters continent - those with IQ's in the low 20's like you, actually believe the STASI propaganda of the democrat Reich.

The German word "Reich" - usually translated with the word "empire" - comes from the simple German word "Bereich" (area) and stands for "Herrschaftsbereich" = "territory". The "Stasi" (=Staatssicherheit=State Security) was the secret service of the Commies in East-Germany - the secret service of the Nazis had been called "Gestapo" (Geheime Staatspolizei = Secret State Police) and the German word "Depp" means in English "idiot", Depp.

Last edited:
Du sagst das aus deiner Perspektive als Mensch, dumm wie ein Schaf

"Stupid like a sheep" would no one say in Germany. We would just simple use the word "donkey". And tell me please what other perspective than the perspective of a human being could be the perspective of a human being.

Yes moron. The primary DUTY of the President is to secure our border from invasion..

So the USA is an anti-American country defending America against America?

You're babbling again.

You yearn for the days of East Germany,

I yearn for reasonable human beings who have a minimum of knowledge what they try to speak about.

but were you even alive when the USSR ruled you?

Good grief. How stupid and arrogant are you? Stalin had been your ally.

Last edited:
Nazi-Germany existed from 1933-1945.

Yep, now we have the 4th Reich - the American Nazi democrat party.

More evil, and on an international scale.

Now is the year 2023, liviong undead. An d now tel me epoalses what you call "lie" iof you aer ab le to say any senselful sentence with your kindergarten politics.

Your translator is failing again.

The German word "Reich" - usually translated with the word "empire" - comes from the simple German word "Bereich" (area) and stands for "Herrschaftsbereich" = "territory". The "Stasi" (=Staatssicherheit=State Security) was the secret service of the Commies in East-Germany - the secret service of the Nazis had been called "Gestapo" (Geheime Staatspolizei = Secret State Police) and the German word "Depp" means in English "idiot", Depp.

How about that, moron.

In fact, historically "Reich" is the Holy Roman Empire, Heiliges Römisches Reich deutscher Nation

"Stupid like a sheep" would no one say in Germany.

I'm not in Germany - an you are stupid like sheep.

We would just simple use the word "donkey". And tell me please what other perspective than the perspective of a human being could be the perspective of a human being.

Donkeys can be smart - you are a sheep.

So the USA is an anti-American country defending America against America?

You're an idiot.

Mexico is on the North American Continent - America is the USA.

I yearn for reasonable human beings who have a minimum of knowledge what they try to speak about.

Instead of yearning, endeavor to become what you seek.

Good grief. How stupid and arrogant are you? Stalin had been your ally.

Yes, America should have sat back and let Germany and Russia annihilate each other.

It will be remembered as a period of mass hysteria of right wing nuts :

- Fake election fraud claims
- Fake vaccine claim fears

How can you type with a blindfold on?

Yep, now we have the 4th Reich - the American Nazi democrat party.

The "Holy Roman Empire of German (=united) Nation" - that's what you call "Reich" - existed from 800-1806. That's it. The "1000 year Reich" of the Nazis and the so called "Dritte Reich" (Third Empire) had been nothing else than an empty phrase of the propaganda of the Nazis. And what you say about the party "the Democrats" of the USA is also only an empty phrase

More evil, and on an international scale.

Your translator is failing again.

How about that, moron.

In fact, historically "Reich" is the Holy Roman Empire, Heiliges Römisches Reich deutscher Nation

Holy=Christian values
Roman=rule of law
Empire=territory
of German= united
nation=people

The USA and Canada would be in such a context "The German states of America".

Last edited:

But Donald Trump makes votes with hate on Germany and by calling everyone a Nazi who has nothing to do with Nazis (like for example the democratic party of the USA) while he on his own is using a lot of structures - for example his elitist Darwinism - which is typical for Nazis on their own.

What shows that you never visited a kindergarten.

You're an idiot.

Nothing new to me - but I guess you have not any idea about what I am thinking when I call me an idiot.

America is a continent. The USA the United States of the continent America.

Yes, America should have sat back and let Germany and Russia annihilate each other.

Weather nice on Aldebaran IV?

Last edited:
It depends on who the victors are.
That has been answered. Contemporary reporting will be history and y right wing nuts will be cemented in history as such. People will scratch their heads at what bumbling idiots and rubes republicans were.

You're an idiot.

Those U-boats, though.

I hope you live long enough to realize you should be embarrassed.

I hope you realize that you should be embarrassed to be alive. (I'm not telling you to commit suicide btw for the record.)

That has been answered. Contemporary reporting will be history and y right wing nuts will be cemented in history as such. People will scratch their heads at what bumbling idiots and rubes republicans were.

Yeah, no. This thing ain't over yet, brah.

"Fake vaccine fears"? Really? How come triple-vaxxed Biden came down with Covid while on vacation?

animated-thinking-gif-12.gif

It will be remembered as a period of mass hysteria of right wing nuts :

- Fake election fraud claims
- Fake vaccine claim fears

I think people propagating all that will be remembered as a bunch of liars, whether or not they all get hanged.

"What you do in the dark will always come into the light." -Some ol' black girl I used to know. I say used to because I know she died.

She was definitely not the smartest one around, but when it came to truth, she knew it.

"The Big Lie" is propaganda lines, as is "baseless claims". Feel free to search that out.

Here you go from 2 posts above:

Here you go from 2 posts above:

And your point is-? :dunno:

The 1st 2 links are argument from authority with no real evidence.

IDGAF what they say. I want to see ballots checked!

Ballots have already been destroyed in some states. Why would they do that with such a hotly contested election?

What was done in Wisconsin was illegal according to their own state laws.

I musta skipped the 3rd one. Don't care, it's Sunday afternoon and almost beef time!

:spinner:

Correction: It IS beef time. :scared1:

Ribs and country ribs. :D I got taters to nuke.

Last edited:
But Donald Trump makes votes with hate on Germany and by calling everyone a Nazi who has nothing to do with Nazis (like for example the democratic party of the USA) while he on his own is using a lot of structures - for example his elitist Darwinism - which is typical for Nazis on their own.

That's a rather stupid lie.

What shows that you never visited a kindergarten.

Only democrats do that here - and States like Florida are passing laws to stop them.

Nothing new to me - but I guess you have not any idea about what I am thinking when I call me an idiot.

You stick your nose in American politics and don't really have any idea what is going on.

America is a continent. The USA the United States of the continent America.

There are two continents with "America" in their name, North America and South America. There is only one country named "America." There are only one peoples who are Americans.

I get it, you seek to rob us of our heritage and our identity - go fuck yourself.

Weather nice on Aldebaran IV?

Are you under the influence of Fentanyl at this moment?

Forum List

Back