I'm Really Curious About How History Will Remember These Past Years

OK, you believe that the Democrats did not commit any significant voter fraud crimes and ballot stuffing crimes in the 2020 election.
I don't.
There were significant statistical anomalies in the 2020 election that have never been adequately explained.

How can we trust elections going forward?

I hear you. Don't remember ever having any problem with you.
And, You are indeed entitled to your opinion, sir.

If the Media were not totally compromised, the next two years would see a total re-casting of the November 2020 election and January 6th following. Between the revelations of E. Musk, and a closer look at the campaign of the January 6th committee, the theft of the election will become apparent to anyone intelligent and interested enough to look, and it will be revealed that the major instigators of the 1/6 riots were Democrat operatives, put in place with FBI approval and support. Ray Epps is the key to understanding what went on.

Your boy, did get cheated he just got beat because the majority of voters didn't think he was worth a sh#t. Can't say you are wrong about Dems lying and cheating in general. They are pretty much like Republicans, when it comes to that, in my opinion.

Trump isn't my boy - nor is he Xi's "boy," which is the real problem for you.

But I agree, Trump did get cheated.

Fist sensible thing I've ever seen you post. No doubt the Reich will reprimand you.

If the Media were not totally compromised, the next two years would see a total re-casting of the November 2020 election and January 6th following. Between the revelations of E. Musk, and a closer look at the campaign of the January 6th committee, the theft of the election will become apparent to anyone intelligent and interested enough to look, and it will be revealed that the major instigators of the 1/6 riots were Democrat operatives, put in place with FBI approval and support. Ray Epps is the key to understanding what went on.

Great Point.

Which of the Reich media outlets have examined the Twitter Dumps?

bueller-bueller-anyone-jpg.1479112

Trump isn't my boy - nor is he Xi's "boy," which is the real problem for you.

But I agree, Trump did get cheated.

Fist sensible thing I've ever seen you post. No doubt the Reich will reprimand you.
I am pretty sure Xi wasn't running in that election. If he was and lost also, just tough luck for you, as none of your Un-American assholes made it.
Trump was not cheat, just beaten like drum.

What we assume to be history is really media opinion spun into propaganda. FDR violated the most basic Constitutional issue by incarcerating American citizens without due process but the media turned FDR into a hero. LBJ was a crook who sent Troops to Vietnam with a faked "crisis" but all we remember is Nixon. The FBI became the propaganda arm of the democrat party when agents concocted a faked dossier that amounted to a treasonous attempt to undermine the Trump administration. The truth is out there but the media spin is often different.

I'm Really Curious About How History Will Remember These Past Years​

In a worst case scenario in future no one will be here to remember any history at all. And just a moment ago I saw a documentation in TV about the middle ages which was so unbelievable bad that this will be perhaps a big progress - because to know nothing is better than to know less than nothing.

Yeah all that's true, but have we ever had a president and vice president this stupid?

You had once a president with the name "Donald Tump" if you remember. This superstupid full-time idiot suggested one day for example to drink disinfectants to fight Corona. And someone was really more stupid and did do so.

Would you say you hate Trump more, or you hate America more?

What a superstupid fake-question.

Just curious. I mean, you hate Trump because he supports America and brought it back

You call it "support of America" to build a wall between the American countries USA and Mexico?

- so it seems clear that you would hate America more than Trump....

What about the idea first to visit a kindergarten before to try to make the whole world to a kindergarten?

It will be remembered as a period of mass hysteria of right wing nuts :

- Fake election fraud claims
- Fake vaccine claim fears
- Fake claims of white male persecution
- Fake claims of school indoctrination
- Fake claims of right wing censoring
- Fake claims of government persecution
- Fake claims of terrible economy
- Fake claims of high crime
- Fake claims of border crisis
- Fake claims fake claims fake claims.

That’s pretty much how you will be remembered. As a bunch of whackos.

In my opinion, it's not really different from any other parts of history. We've had much crazier happen.

We, as Americans, have survived a revolution, total economic collapse, a civil war, a world war, another total economic collapse, another world war, a cold war standoff, and a litany of other things with corruption, deceit, lies and thievery mixed in between. It's America, a rough and tough brawler country with a twist of high falutin' scandal for good measure. It'll probably be a glance over section of a history book in the future, honestly. Compared to what could come down the pike, I think the 2020s will be a ho-hum chapter.

People always think the era they lived in was the craziest, most impactful, most influential period in history. They make it way bigger than what it ought to be.

Except those World War dudes. I think nearly everyone could agree that was the craziest time in history.

You as citizens of the USA never had any serios problems - except the problems which you made on your own for yourselve.

You know the election fraud of 2020, the supposed insurrection that happened two years ago today and everything else that's been happening underneath the Biden Harris Administration and will happen in the future. Will it be the truth of what actually happened, or will it confuse people and children of future generations learning it or the leftist version of what happened?
It depends on who the victors are.

... How can we trust elections going forward? ...

By taking serios elections. For example lost Donald Trump the last elections in the USA. But he was not able to accept this result because he suffers a narcissistic personality disorder. Because of this problem he is psychologically not able to accept to lose. That's why he had to find unreal reasons - from normal human beings called "lies" - for his human failure.

In the moment the USA fights the own elections on not any reason to have to do so - and this is what Donald Trump and his unrepublican loyalists are doing - then the USA fights and destroys herselve.

People will look back and ask "What the fuck were those people thinking? Electing a game show host/carnival barker as president."

Compared with what the United States of America will be like in the next century, America in the last few decades has been a model of peace and harmony!

I am pretty sure Xi wasn't running in that election.

Xi's man was declared the "winner."

You crow about it every day.

If he was and lost also, just tough luck for you, as none of your Un-American assholes made it.
Trump was not cheat, just beaten like drum.

Xi's Biden regime is sadly the worst case of mismanagement in the history of this once great nation.

You had once a president with the name "Donald Tump" if you remember. This superstupid full-time idiot suggested one day for example to drink disinfectants to fight Corona. And someone was really more stupid and did do so.

I think this is why the Nazis tell the lies they do, because fucking foreign retards like you eat it up.

Sure, the "disinfectants" lie was totally debunked here, but in the backwards nations or the rotters continent - those with IQ's in the low 20's like you, actually believe the STASI propaganda of the democrat Reich.

You know the election fraud of 2020, the supposed insurrection that happened two years ago today and everything else that's been happening underneath the Biden Harris Administration and will happen in the future. Will it be the truth of what actually happened, or will it confuse people and children of future generations learning it or the leftist version of what happened?
Well.... You know many people question if that was really Hitler's body back in '45....and with good reason.

What a superstupid fake-question.
Du sagst das aus deiner Perspektive als Mensch, dumm wie ein Schaf
You call it "support of America" to build a wall between the American countries USA and Mexico?

Yes moron. The primary DUTY of the President is to secure our border from invasion..

What about the idea first to visit a kindergarten before to try to make the whole world to a kindergarten?

You're babbling again.

You yearn for the days of East Germany, but were you even alive when the USSR ruled you?

Forum List

Back