Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

You are "ready to work on a solution" but don't want to hear anything about ANY gun regulation, no matter how common sense?

How about - GET LOST.
Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

People do not have a right to free-for-all firearm acquisition.

Yeah they do, read the Constitution.

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

Hmm strange, I don't feel particularly oppressed.
There ya go.

Thank the one in three Americans that own a gun.

They include those in with the stats. How else did we accomplish 35K murders in one year when only 13K involved more than one person?
Ffs.

Assault or Homicide
FastStats

All homicides

• Number of deaths: 15,809
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.0
Firearm homicides
  • Number of deaths: 10,945
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.4

Lol, im trying to find solutions to our problem without infringing on other peoples rights. Do you have a solution to suicide or gang violence by gun that wont interfere with my life, as I am a law abiding citizen?

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

There ya go.

Yea otherwise we'd end up like Sweedes :rolleyes:

What a fucking joke.

There ya go.

They never had anything to do with it at all, but I do know of an intrepid freedom fighter who stood his ground against a gallon of milk in a Nashville Walmart checkout line who shot hisseph in the leg.

what is there to CARE about . Suicide is NO problem and shouldn't be used as an excuse to limit my Rights . illegal gun are mostly stolen guns that are gotten through criminal activity . Use a gunsafe if you like but thats about all that can be done TNHarley .

It's the same with healthcare. Sure other societies have done much better at figuring things out beneficially for society as a whole. We're simply not into that as a society; this notion of a socially cooperative approach to society. I do agree that it is not the gun, the issue is the society itself. And our form of governance, being managed outside the reach of the masses, the citizen, by concentrated corporate power/wealth and Wall Street, has no goal other than to extract and concentrate as much societal wealth as possible until collapse.
------------------------------------------------- feck both suicide and other so called societal issues . I am fine where i am and legal guns are all over the place . No gang problems in this neck of the woods Fenton !

Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.
How is regulating guns going to solve the problem with illegal guns? Goddamn WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THAT?
Because you are all regurgitating hacks!
How is regulating guns going to stop suicide by gun? Make a gun harder to get, but they still kill themselves.
Throwing themselves in front of buses must be better than blowing their brains out.
GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

We have states that regulate guns and we have states where you can walk into a store, buy a gun no questions asked, and then go back to your regulated state. You really don't see any problem some Federal regulation can't fix?

See Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together
So how is regulating guns going to curb suicide and gang violence?
That's the last fucking time I asking you that question.

Suicide gets more complicated, a lot less certain and even slightly less romantic without an easy to grab gun. I don't think there is any doubt less people will die of suicide if guns are slightly tougher to obtain, especially if you have a known mental health problem. Slicing your own veins is very different from just pulling a trigger.

Gang violence - if guns from other states are tougher to obtain they can get a lot more expensive and less likely to be acquired and used.

There are common sense laws that we can pass that will make it easier to contain the spread of illegal guns. Common sense laws that will prevent quick-and-easy gun access without a background check.
Bout time! LOL
Meh, idk. Guns have been around longer than America and our suicide rate is going up. Or it was, rather.
But those guns still have to be purchased legally. When they buy them from a dealer, they are registered. I fail to see how that could be adverted by "common sense regulations"
Maybe you can get more specific on those regulations?

Read my whole post!
Answer the question.
I did dumbass! He only quoted the first sentence.
You wandered away again son. You remind me of "believers" like Jeff Sessions. You have no need for information, facts, data, or objective reality. You have a belief system and that's it.
go back and read the goddamn thing you arrogant jerkoff.
He thinks regulation will curb suicide and gang violence. I broke it down in the post that he didn't fully quote.
You are delusional.
As usual.

I'll never understand why you get so upset when folks won't line up as your disciples.
you want to butt in and act like you are sent from god and you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Quit trolling and STFU

Last edited:
How do we ban illegal guns?
I imagine illegal guns are already banned. Legislate an effective ban of handguns and military style semi-automatics, then buy them back, then confiscate them whenever they're seen.
So seeing as gang members are the number two cause of high gun death, you want to ban guns form law abiding citizens. So, in essence, you aren't doing a goddamn thing about the actual problem?
Loon.
The only way to curb illegal guns is to curb the number of guns in circulation, period. Legal guns get rerouted to criminals. Less legal guns, less guns get rerouted.

They include those in with the stats. How else did we accomplish 35K murders in one year when only 13K involved more than one person?
Ffs.

Assault or Homicide
FastStats

All homicides

• Number of deaths: 15,809
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.0
Firearm homicides
  • Number of deaths: 10,945
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.4
YOU might not go buy total numbers but ALOT do. Thanks!

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?
Slitting wrists is a lot more common than slitting one's own throat.

Slitting your throat would be very painful. You need to cut through a muscle that protects the jugular or carotid.

Slitting your wrist is a lot less painful. There are a lot less nerves in your wrists.

Suicide is an affliction that affects about 40,000 Americans annually at present. It is largely due to incurable illnesses or to economic circumstance.

For every suicide normally 5 unsuccessful attempts have been made.

Taking away someone's gun(s) after a suicide attempt makes perfect sense for the unsuccessful attempts. I don't have a problem with that.

I imagine illegal guns are already banned. Legislate an effective ban of handguns and military style semi-automatics, then buy them back, then confiscate them whenever they're seen.
So seeing as gang members are the number two cause of high gun death, you want to ban guns form law abiding citizens. So, in essence, you aren't doing a goddamn thing about the actual problem?
Loon.
The only way to curb illegal guns is to curb the number of guns in circulation, period. Legal guns get rerouted to criminals. Less legal guns, less guns get rerouted.
So you don't think we are getting illegal guns from overseas?
Is there a solution to curb gun circulation without infringing on rights of law abiding people?

What a fucking joke.

7df90acb39e351d21a8d63a9bacdd271_oh-really-meme-oh-really_400-400.jpeg

Please, do tell.

Look at your "leaders", they all serve the same cabal regardless of who you voted for love. Goldman Sachs is always all up in the white house. You bail out Wall Street regardless.

Absolutely, I agree with you.

Things have gotten pretty damn bad. You are absolutely correct.

The philosophy and work of Edward Bernays has been put into full effect.

But here is the thing, there are far worse things that this oligarchic cabal would like to do, not only to the US, but to the entire planet. Do you know what the one thing that is stopping them? The fact that the domestic population of the US is armed to the teeth, that it has the 2nd Amendment, and they just haven't figured out how to disarm the population yet.

Now they are trying to do it through the UN. I shit you not. They are trying everything. False flag mass murders, staged terrorism, phony produced race riots, you name it.

They are even trying to provoke a race war now. I'm watching it happen before my very eyes. Racial tensions are now, actually more heated, then they were in the eighties. I saw things getting better, now they are getting worse.

Mass media is the most effective brain washing tool devised by man. People will gladly surrender their liberty if conditioned the right way. It's sad, really.

Nearly everyone in Switzerland owns a gun. Do you think they have such discussions? No, because Switzerland doesn't control the destiny of the world like the US does. The global elites need to disarm the legal voting public to create a world totalitarian police state. Without disarmament, it won't be possible.

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?
Slitting wrists is a lot more common than slitting one's own throat.

Slitting your throat would be very painful. You need to cut through a muscle that protects the jugular or carotid.

Slitting your wrist is a lot less painful. There are a lot less nerves in your wrists.

Suicide is an affliction that affects about 40,000 Americans annually at present. It is largely due to incurable illnesses or to economic circumstance.

For every suicide normally 5 unsuccessful attempts have been made.

Taking away someone's gun(s) after a suicide attempt makes perfect sense for the unsuccessful attempts. I don't have a problem with that.
me either

They include those in with the stats.
They don't include suicides in firearms homicide rates. Firearms homicide or gun murder means fucking firearms homicides or gun murder.
---------------------------------------------- and what are the actual nimbers eh . Course the little i care about dead people because of their being shot i just shrug it off as negligible numbers of dead people CNM . But go ahead , break down the number of dead people that were shot by any catagory that you wish and lets see how 'horrific' things are in this country thats full of 310 million legal people along with about 30 million illegal aliens . How bad are things CNM .

The genie is already out of the bottle, OldLady .

You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

There is no way to curb illegal guns.

Black markets are impossible to curb -- this is a microeconomic issue. You need to study microeconomics to appreciate it.

You will need to get your own gun OldLady and keep it with you in your purse at all times in a special pouch so you can draw it and shoot within 1 second AND hit your target. And that will take training and practice.

You are going to need to be born again hard OldLady in order to be safe. You need to become another Annie Oakley. All females do. God did not make females equal -- Samuel Colt did however. Samuel Colt finished God's work for Him.

Fantasies about gun control, like those about the Tooth Faeire, are not going to save you once a career criminal targets you for an assault.

Get real.

If one looks at the experience of other nations with low gun murder rates the answer is clear, and as I have stated. That's why you ignore those examples, you don't like the answer.
So you think severely limiting access to guns will curb suicide and illegal guns?
PURE
FUCKING
GENIUS
Yes, it would. You're letting yourself get all worked up. When you open a thread asking how to solve gun deaths, you should be ready for the answers. Dealing with gangs and other illegal activity will help, but the only actual answer is cnm's.

Loon.
Yeah sure they do, illegal guns come across the border along with illegal drugs end up in bad guys hands and the only thing stopping them is good guys with guns. Not one of my many legal weapons that I have , have ever assisted in committing crimes. Such stupid people who are liberals.

Excellent question.

I think the real hard core answer is to come down hard on the gangs and drug trade that produces the violence. How you do that without taking away Liberty is the $64 question.
Legalize drugs
I also think culture has something to do with it. But if we legalized drugs, in a couple decades, it could weed itself out.

That would help to cut down on the violence that comes with the drug trade but it would also produce a significant number of newly addicted that would probably be worse in the long run. The last thing we need are millions of more Americans addicted to mind altering drugs. It is a damn if you do damn you don't situation.

I agree that the inner city has a culture of violence and that is something that would be very hard to break.

The problem of violence will not be corrected until the people that live in the violent areas decide they have had enough. It won't be fixed by the Whites in the safe areas deciding to get tough in the Black crime prone areas. It will only be fixed when the Blacks themselves decided they had enough. Don't hold your breath.

We have a serious problem with our Black inner cities being totally out of control. There is no easy fix to it.

The genie is already out of the bottle, OldLady .

You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

There is no way to curb illegal guns.

Black markets are impossible to curb -- this is a microeconomic issue. You need to study microeconomics to appreciate it.

You will need to get your own gun OldLady and keep it with you in your purse at all times in a special pouch so you can draw it and shoot within 1 second. And that will take training and practice.

You are going to need to be born again hard OldLady in order to be safe.

Fantasies about gun control, like those about the Tooth Faeire, are not going to save you once a career criminal targets you for an assault.

Get real.
No thanks, yio.

If one looks at the experience of other nations with low gun murder rates the answer is clear, and as I have stated. That's why you ignore those examples, you don't like the answer.
So you think severely limiting access to guns will curb suicide and illegal guns?
PURE
FUCKING
GENIUS
Yes, it would. You're letting yourself get all worked up. When you open a thread asking how to solve gun deaths, you should be ready for the answers. Dealing with gangs and other illegal activity will help, but the only actual answer is cnm's.
The way to stop illegal activity is to get all the immoral liberals(redundant statement) out of the country. When that is done the rest of the US can live in peace and harmony, because then those left can be in pursuit of their happiness, not be miserable wretches like a liberal who has to fuck with the rest of the citizens who want to be left the fuck alone.

Forum List

Back