I'm OK in paying 4/10ths of 1 penny in order to secure aluminum manufacturing in the USA!

Aluminum metals produced in the US is mostly from imported Bauxite.
It's all from imported Bauxite because we don't mine it here.

What is your source for your statement?
View attachment 181019
upload_2018-3-7_14-0-44.png

All these people again getting excited about what... a way to increase taxes while at the same time preserving the aluminum industry in the USA... all by my paying $0.004 per aluminum can.

In 2001, Americans bought 351 aluminum beverage cans per person, twice as many as in 1980.
Facts

a 10% tax on aluminum would cost $347.7 million tax on beverages served in cans
http://fortune.com/2018/03/02/beer-prices-aluminum-tarrif

Divide 80.7 billion cans into $347.7 million is $0.004 per can... I can afford that to save the aluminum industry!
Since you and of course this ignorant president doesn’t know a damn thing about history...
you’re missing one of the causes of the Great Depression which was the same type of tariff policy dipshit is going to put on.
Most of scumbag’s advisors are totally against it. Of course he’s never listen to experienced voices, he thinks his lack of experience and ignorance knows better.

This moron president continues to ruin this country every single day.

You point is substantiated.
Today the USA is 2nd behind China with Germany,Japan and Netherlands rounding out the top five.
Top exporting countries worldwide 2016 | Statista

As the Great Depression tightened its grip on the nation, the government was forced to act. Vowing to protect U.S. industry from overseas competitors, Congress passed the Tariff Act of 1930, better known as the Smoot-Hawley Tariff.
The measure imposed near-record tax rates on a wide range of imported goods.
A number of American trading partners retaliated by imposing tariffs on U.S.-made goods.
As a result, world trade fell by two-thirds between 1929 and 1934.
By then, Franklin Roosevelt and a Democrat-controlled Congress passed new legislation allowing the president to negotiate significantly lower tariff rates with other nations.
The Great Depression and Its Causes

View attachment 181019
Fuck off & look it up. It took me a minute.

Maybe you wouldn't be such an ignoramus & you had any intellectual curiosity outside of listening to Trump & Limbaugh.

It is not my fucking jib to educate you fools.

View attachment 181019
View attachment 181028
Why the fuck don't you pull your fat head out of your fat ass & learn how much of US Bauxite product is utilized to make aluminum metal.

We don't mine bauxit, moron.

View attachment 181019
Fuck off & look it up. It took me a minute.

Maybe you wouldn't be such an ignoramus & you had any intellectual curiosity outside of listening to Trump & Limbaugh.

It is not my fucking jib to educate you fools.

NO it is YOUR f...ig JOB not to be so stupid as to think EVERYONE believes EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS TRUE! That is such a ignorant uneducated attitude!
Geez... If it took you a minute... then why waste MY time looking it up and doubting YOUR F>>>K comment?
That is my point idiot! You dummies think JUST BECAUSE YOU wrote it... we'll believe you ? HOW f...ing NAIVE!
I almost always put substantiating links to my comments BECAUSE I'm not so stupid as to believe YOU are so stupid to believe just what I write!
That's the biggest f...king difference between idiots like you is YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING that is written!
HOW childish!

All these people again getting excited about what... a way to increase taxes while at the same time preserving the aluminum industry in the USA... all by my paying $0.004 per aluminum can.

In 2001, Americans bought 351 aluminum beverage cans per person, twice as many as in 1980.
Facts

a 10% tax on aluminum would cost $347.7 million tax on beverages served in cans
http://fortune.com/2018/03/02/beer-prices-aluminum-tarrif

Divide 80.7 billion cans into $347.7 million is $0.004 per can... I can afford that to save the aluminum industry!

That's all well and good for aluminum cans. But take the stuff you buy that's got aluminum as part of the cost.

The average car has 300 to 400 lbs of aluminum in it. That's another $60 to the cost.

Worth every penny to MAGA

-Geaux

View attachment 181019
View attachment 181028
Why the fuck don't you pull your fat head out of your fat ass & learn how much of US Bauxite product is utilized to make aluminum metal.

AND why should I believe you? Just because YOU wrote it doesn't make it true!
Scholars use a term which is a big word for you.... SUBSTANTIATION!
Almost all the comments that I make on this forum is NOT my opinion or biased thinking! It is substantiated with LINKS!
So why don't you be educated and provide SUBSTANTIATION for what you write because from now on every time you write something stupid like you wrote I'll not believe it
until you prove otherwise because YOU are too f...king lazy to do a little research.
And by the way... Bauxite was mined till 2013 in the USA dumb shit!
Bauxite mining in the United States produced an estimated 128,000 metric tonnes of bauxite in 2013.[1] Although the United States was an important source of bauxite in the early 20th century, it now supplies less than one percent of world bauxite production.
Bauxite mining in the United States - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back