I'm officially Republican

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I was non-partisan the first 39 years, but recently registered Republican. Unless things change drastically, which from here looks impossible, I'll finish a Republican.

I can no longer bring myself to vote Democrat for anyone short of Jesus Christ himself. A vote for Democrat is a vote to eliminate the middle class for one-world order, a chaotic society, propaganda, dishonesty and twisted thinking.

BTW Dems., you had a good one in Jim Webb. He didn't stand a chance with "progress"ive Democrats. Probably better he lost anyway, because Trump's kicking ass.

I was non-partisan the first 39 years, but recently registered Republican. Unless things change drastically, which from here looks impossible, I'll finish a Republican.

I can no longer bring myself to vote Democrat for anyone short of Jesus Christ himself. A vote for Democrat is a vote to eliminate the middle class for one-world order, a chaotic society, propaganda, dishonesty and twisted thinking.

BTW Dems., you had a good one in Jim Webb. He didn't stand a chance with "progress"ive Democrats. Probably better he lost anyway, because Trump's kicking ass.

Maybe some democrats here will read the post, although these days I doubt they have any appreciation for feedback.

That said, virtue signaling about your political affiliation doesn't spare us from any problems. I certainly hope you won't finish with "being a republican" as your great achievement, it is not.

Who were the last 2 Democrat presidential candidates you voted for?

Don’t worry. Jesus would never run as a Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re pretending to have suddenly turned Republican, because you are an incognito nickname who can claim to be a billionaire and make others believe it, because you're a nickname.
Right wing nuts love to make unproven claims that they suddenly stopped being non-wing nuts.
The same is happening with Trump lovers typing "#walkaway" at the end on their Twitter posts.

You are fooling yourself if you think either party gives a rats ass about the middle class.

You’re pretending to have suddenly turned Republican, because you are an incognito nickname who can claim to be a billionaire and make others believe it, because you're a nickname.
Right wing nuts love to make unproven claims that they suddenly stopped being non-wing nuts.
The same is happening with Trump lovers typing "#walkaway" at the end on their Twitter posts.
Or he's for real. How bout you inquire a bit and try to illicit the facts rather than being the partisan dick?

Or he's for real. How bout you inquire a bit and try to illicit the facts rather than being the partisan dick?
And when you inquire, he's gonna tell you the truth?

And when you inquire, he's gonna tell you the truth?
I dunno dude. I asked, he has yet to respond.

How bout you try a measured response before flipping out?

The ONLY thing worse than a Democrat is a Republican who invokes God in a political debate.

Best not vote for either criminal parties.

These threads always crack me up.

Suddenly, I'm white and on the side of the Aryan Nation, the American Nazi Party, the KKK and White Nationalists.

Why?

Because Democrats have this authoritarian party without a leader because they are a coalition party of minorities.

As if that makes sense.

The ONLY thing worse than a Democrat is a Republican who invokes God in a political debate.

I didn’t say anything about Jesus except that He wouldn’t run as a Democrat. There should be no debate about this because the Democrats platform explicitly bans God. I didn’t mention a party Jesus would be part of because I don’t think there is one. The Dems directly banned Him from theirs is all I was saying :)

I didn’t say anything about Jesus except that He wouldn’t run as a Democrat. There should be no debate about this because the Democrats platform explicitly bans God. I didn’t mention a party Jesus would be part of because I don’t think there is one. The Dems directly banned Him from theirs is all I was saying :)

If jesus was real he would bitch slap both sides

Suddenly, I'm white and on the side of the Aryan Nation, the American Nazi Party, the KKK and White Nationalists.

Why?

Because Democrats have this authoritarian party without a leader because they are a coalition party of minorities.

As if that makes sense.

Here I thought you might be a white male, which automatically places you in all of those buckets.

Why?

As if that makes sense.

Here I thought you might be a white male, which automatically places you in all of those buckets.

Rderp is the court jester. Best just to point and laugh

Don’t worry. When He returns, He won’t keep it a secret- lots will be slapped as we fully understand the seriousness of our sins.

Don’t worry. When He returns, He won’t keep it a secret- lots will be slapped as we fully understand the seriousness of our sins.

upload_2018-7-4_11-3-13.jpeg

View attachment 219535

Don’t need a meme. Just saying I believe He is real. I don’t condemn anyone who disagrees, just defending my opinion.

View attachment 219535

Don’t need a meme. Just saying I believe He is real. I don’t condemn anyone who disagrees, just defending my opinion.

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back