I'm not really what you'd call a Trump supporter, but I am curious about something.

fucking imbecile

Fucking weasel.

In my experience it tends to be the people throwing around vicious ad hominems that are a bit lacking in the intelligence department. :dunno:

that you don't know that I also supported Bernie for the nomination.

I never really implied you didn't. You see, unlike you I don't assume things I really have no way of knowing. I was just making the point that I was very active in trying to get him nominated.

But I'm normal.

Yeah?

You bitched and moaned when he lost and you helped put a lunatic in the WH.

I didn't vote for him, and Hillary didn't deserve my vote. I'm not really interested in choosing between evils.

Now, You are trying hard to save face.

no u
:meow:

I see Donald getting a lot of criticism for continuing his normal routines after the shooting. I'm curious, did all of you halt your lives and behaviors to mourn the victims of the shooting for some arbitrary amount of time, or did you just carry on as always?

Average citizens don't speak for the country. The president does. Trump is the president, so yeah, he should have offered up something meaningful.
You're right, he should have taken a page out of Obama's book and played golf.

WTF do you think he was doing today?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Did you miss the point intentionally or did it just fly right over your head?

The point of the statement wasn't about what he was actually doing, it was about a comparison between the left's reaction to people criticizing Obama for playing golf during times of crisis(As he was well known for that), and their reaction to Trump's choices.

Yes, the left ignored Obama's golf and the right freaked out about it for 8 years. Now that we have a POTUS that golfs twice as much as Obama the right could not care less and the left is freaking out.

Just like everything else political in this country. Debt was bad for 8 years and is now good, or it was good for 8 years and it is now bad.

fucking imbecile

Fucking weasel.

In my experience it tends to be the people throwing around vicious ad hominems that are a bit lacking in the intelligence department. :dunno:

that you don't know that I also supported Bernie for the nomination.

I never really implied you didn't. You see, unlike you I don't assume things I really have no way of knowing. I was just making the point that I was very active in trying to get him nominated.

But I'm normal.

Yeah?

You bitched and moaned when he lost and you helped put a lunatic in the WH.

I didn't vote for him, and Hillary didn't deserve my vote. I'm not really interested in choosing between evils.

Now, You are trying hard to save face.

no u
:meow:

You've done yourself proud.

Yes, the left ignored Obama's golf and the right freaked out about it for 8 years. Now that we have a POTUS that golfs twice as much as Obama the right could not care less and the left is freaking out.

Well of course the golfing gator doesn't mind! :rolleyes:

Trump could discover a form of clean limitless power and the left would still bitch and complain. Decades from now future generations of liberals will still be hating Trump.
Drumpf doesnt believe in science so I doubt he could discover anything of use.

Well he does utilize it more than lefties who think that there are 73 genders and that facts are sexual harassment.

Trump could discover a form of clean limitless power and the left would still bitch and complain. Decades from now future generations of liberals will still be hating Trump.

Well he does utilize it more than lefties who think that there are 73 genders and that facts are sexual harassment.
Well I doubt that. He insisted Obamas birth certificate was a fake even after forensic computer scientists confirmed it was authentic. Drumpf hates science. Isnt he the one that said math with letters wasnt really math?

Well I doubt that. He insisted Obamas birth certificate was a fake even after forensic computer scientists confirmed it was authentic. Drumpf hates science. Isnt he the one that said math with letters wasnt really math?

And yet the ilks of you have obstructed a lawsuit because "stating facts is sexual harassment".

You can take your concerns about science elsewhere, they certainly are not even half believable.

I see Donald getting a lot of criticism for continuing his normal routines after the shooting. I'm curious, did all of you halt your lives and behaviors to mourn the victims of the shooting for some arbitrary amount of time, or did you just carry on as always?

Average citizens don't speak for the country. The president does. Trump is the president, so yeah, he should have offered up something meaningful.
You're right, he should have taken a page out of Obama's book and played golf.

WTF do you think he was doing today?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Did you miss the point intentionally or did it just fly right over your head?

The point of the statement wasn't about what he was actually doing, it was about a comparison between the left's reaction to people criticizing Obama for playing golf during times of crisis(As he was well known for that), and their reaction to Trump's choices.

Just like everything else political in this country. Debt was bad for 8 years and is now good, or it was good for 8 years and it is now bad.
Not really, but at least you got something half right. Most of the leftists here wouldn't admit to their hypocrisy.

Pretty sure Obama added far more debt to accomplish nothing productive or meaningful, rather than the right not caring about debt. Unless, of course, you mean the Republican politicians, who, for the most part, haven't cared about debt for decades in the first place.

And yet the ilks of you have obstructed a lawsuit because "stating facts is sexual harassment".

You can take your concerns about science elsewhere, they certainly are not even half believable.
I have no idea what you are whining about but I dont have any concerns about science. Your idiot lover Drumpf is the one that has problems with science. He thinks science is just fairy tales.

You certainly seem to have the thought process of a Drumpf supporter. Most people are not the POTUS hence they wouldnt be attempting to show national leadership.

I don't know. Having an expectation that he would change his behavior just seems kind of dumb to me. Like, why? If it's not something the rest of us are expected to do then why should the president? Where's the leadership in moping around not carrying on as usual? I'm not even saying he's a good leader in general. I'd ask the same question if it was Obama, but something tells me you would be rationalizing it somehow. ;-)
Like why? Maybe 17 kids getting killed and the survivors screaming at him to do something would illicit a response from most leaders. If this was Obama we would be asking a different question like why isnt Obama showing us his birth certificate?

He sees the gun issue differently than you do. Why specifically is it not okay that he didn't wait however long before carrying on like normal? Why is that an expectation of a leader? The rest of us certainly couldn't be bothered. Why should the president? It really just seems like a stupid criticism to me.
Being a leader means you have to at least appear to care. Being POTUS that means you probably shouldn't be seen to play a game before the first body is in the ground. Before Trump it was an accepted fact that the president must at least put of the pretense of being the national daddy, comforting,understanding and mora.It seems to me that people accept from Trump a standard that previously wasn't accepted before.

You certainly seem to have the thought process of a Drumpf supporter. Most people are not the POTUS hence they wouldnt be attempting to show national leadership.

I don't know. Having an expectation that he would change his behavior just seems kind of dumb to me. Like, why? If it's not something the rest of us are expected to do then why should the president? Where's the leadership in moping around not carrying on as usual? I'm not even saying he's a good leader in general. I'd ask the same question if it was Obama, but something tells me you would be rationalizing it instead. ;-)

And if he did, then they would say "it's just an act." Lol. You cannot reason with the insane. That is all.

In other news. President Trump laid his hands on a man who was born blind. The man instantly recovered his sight. Then Trump lifted a woman from a wheelchair who had never walked and cured her with his touch. Democrats demanded that Trump be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license.

Being POTUS that means you probably shouldn't be seen to play a game before the first body is in the ground. Before Trump it was an accepted fact that the president must at least put of the pretense of being the national daddy, comforting,understanding and mora.It seems to me that people accept from Trump a standard that previously wasn't accepted before.

So he should do a better job of pretending to be deeply hurt over the loss of people he didn't know? Nobody likes to see shootings in the news, but I know I wasn't deeply hurt over it if I'm being honest with myself. It's part of life; this shit happens sometimes. If I didn't weep and mourn these people I don't really expect the president to. Of all the things I could criticize Trump for, not being as good of an actor as previous presidents is the least concerning.

Not really, but at least you got something half right. Most of the leftists here wouldn't admit to their hypocrisy.

Pretty sure Obama added far more debt to accomplish nothing productive or meaningful, rather than the right not caring about debt. Unless, of course, you mean the Republican politicians, who, for the most part, haven't cared about debt for decades in the first place.

Obama added a lower percentage to the debt than did Bush II. When Bush II was adding to the debt nobody on the right complain about debt and everyone on the left whined like they are now. For 8 years the right whined like babies about the debt when Obama was president and now they are silent as church mice when Trump keeps up the debt tradition.

Party come before country for a good 70% of our country thus things like debt only matter when the wrong person is sitting in the White House

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
What could he have said that you would have found satisfactory?

Nothing....which is what he should have done and said.

He should take a page from the NRA. When mass casualty shootings like this occur, they go dark.

Trump, because he does not display human attributes like empathy or the understanding of when to be solemn and reflective, should simply

Both party's work in main for them self's & there the money bringers. the extremes on both sides seem to be have the influence. it wont get better until we demand that they work for all of us.& don't see that happening. its party over country.

Being POTUS that means you probably shouldn't be seen to play a game before the first body is in the ground. Before Trump it was an accepted fact that the president must at least put of the pretense of being the national daddy, comforting,understanding and mora.It seems to me that people accept from Trump a standard that previously wasn't accepted before.

So he should do a better job of pretending to be deeply hurt over the loss of people he didn't know? Nobody likes to see shootings in the news, but I know I wasn't deeply hurt over it if I'm being honest with myself. It's part of life; this shit happens sometimes. If I didn't weep and mourn these people I don't really expect the president to. Of all the things I could criticize Trump for, not being as good of an actor as previous presidents is the least concerning.
Yes he should. I supervise people myself and pretending I care about their personal problems,make it possible for me to ask that little bit extra from them when I need it. It might be stupid and even dishonest, but it's simply smart practice. Even when your an asshole it pays to not come right out and say it. Showing empathy, however bereft of actual personally caring is part of being a leader.

Yes he should. I supervise people myself and pretending I care about their personal problems,make it possible for me to ask that little bit extra from them when I need it. It might be stupid and even dishonest, but it's simply smart practice. Even when your an asshole it pays to not come right out and say it. Showing empathy, however bereft of actual personally caring is part of being a leader.

I guess I never expected people to be mad at Trump for not being more skilled at being fake. Also if it's fake it's not real empathy. Empathy is when you legitimately experience part of the pain other people are going through.

Forum List

Back