I'm Not American but in my heart i am.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
And i watch the election and i'm not blind and i saw the fraud in live on CNN ++++ Conservative i am, so if the election was a fair one i would have said ; Well we lost and i would have accept it the result because being a conservative that mean not being a bad loser and accept with proud the defeat but this was not the case.

And i watch the election and i'm not blind and i saw the fraud in live on CNN ++++ Conservative i am, so if the election was a fair one i would have said ; Well we lost and i would have accept it the result because being a conservative that mean not being a bad loser and accept with proud the defeat but this was not the case.
If we marry you would be an automatic citizen. Think about it .I hope you are a woman too.

Can you pinpoint exactly when CNN committed the election fraud?
Yes, you have it the link below

Hammer and Scorecard EVIDENCE: The Moment the Vote-Flipping Occurs on CNN
When counting the vote stop when Trump was a head for a start .
it was very strange I went to bed around 3.00 am French time and at that time Trump was well ahead and in the early morning again he was doing pretty good he had the Wisconsin , Michigan, Georgia, Penssylvania, North Carolina and To see after all his advance melt like snow in the sun for after that all the vote when for Biden.

it was very strange I went to bed around 3.00 am French time and at that time Trump was well ahead and in the early morning again he was doing pretty good he had the Wisconsin , Michigan, Georgia, Penssylvania, North Carolina and To see after all his advance melt like snow in the sun for after that all the vote when for Biden.
lol.

If we marry you would be an automatic citizen. Think about it .I hope you are a woman too.
I'm a woman but i'm already marry to a French man and it is pretty hard i think to get a green card ?

lol.
You are very annoying ...don't you have something else to said then LOL ?

lol.
lol. you are very very late with your very very tired conspiracy bullshit. you do not deserve any special treatment. you want to be a trumptard, french or chinese, you get laughed at.

I'm a woman but i'm already marry to a French man and it is pretty hard i think to get a green card ?
Just trying to make your American Dream come true. Lol

lol.
lol. you are very very late with your very very tired conspiracy bullshit. you do not deserve any special treatment. you want to be a trumptard, french or chinese, you get laughed at.
I remember you when you came to one of my thread when there in the past it had a terrorist attack in Germany you came around to my thread showing your big arms like in your avatar to defend the terrorist; you act like a typical leftie .

lol.
I remember you when you came to one of my thread when there in the past it had a terrorist attack in Germany you came around to my thread showing your big arms like in your avatar to defend the terrorist; you act like a typical leftie .
i showed you my big arms? highly doubtful. maybe you dreamed it? link to your thread, and let's assess your credibility, ditz. lol

You are aware that CNN is a broadcasting company and is in no way an official election center?

lol.
He seems like a real bummer around here. I see bummers immediately.

lol.
i showed you my big arms? highly doubtful. maybe you dreamed it? link to your thread, and let's assess your credibility, ditz. lol
Is shitting on peoples threads your specialty there tough guy?

lol.
You like to push people around , you don't impress me and you forgot about it ...it was back when there were a private section it don't exist anymore .

lol.
You could see they way he is look at his avatar the attitude is the same.

When you're on the phone trying to straighten out fishy questionable things with your bills with a large corporation and you get bounced around between 6 different departments, none of which has any real answers and then you end up right back where you started, can you pinpoint exactly who is fucking with you and trying to take your money without giving you anything back? Many times such corporations have already bought the government out of from under us and use that type of bureaucratic bullshit to bury the truth. And that's exactly how the collectivist democrats operate in getting away with their own criminal acts. Bureaucratic globalist-collectivists are the most widespread and dangerous criminals and they get away with murder every day. They use the same tactics when they're trying to take over a government. And they may actually have succeeded, at least for now.

You are aware that CNN is a broadcasting company and is in no way an official election center?
I am aware that they are pro leftie everyone could see that.

lol.
I love your accent. Lol

He just got done beating up the little girl down his street. See how emboldened he is to come on the internet and talk tough to someone outside America that actually respects her too....lol

lol.
I love your accent. Lol

He just got done beating up the little girl down his street. See how emboldened he is to come on the internet and talk tough....lol
Merci, i have a big accent LOL.

Forum List

Back