I'm Not American but in my heart i am.

And i watch the election and i'm not blind and i saw the fraud in live on CNN ++++ Conservative i am, so if the election was a fair one i would have said ; Well we lost and i would have accept it the result because being a conservative that mean not being a bad loser and accept with proud the defeat but this was not the case.

There was no fraud on CNN or anywhere else. Every. Single. Court action taken by Rooty-Tooty has ADMITTED to the court that their "case" has nothing to do with any fraud. They do that because while there is no penalty for lying to the public there are serious penalties for lying to the court. So when it actually counted, NO FRAUD was claimed because there is no evidence for it.

NONE of which has anything to do with "conservative" or "liberal" or "left" or "right". It's a simple matter of THE TRUTH.

Can you pinpoint exactly when CNN committed the election fraud?
Yes, you have it the link below

Hammer and Scorecard EVIDENCE: The Moment the Vote-Flipping Occurs on CNN
When counting the vote stop when Trump was a head for a start .
it was very strange I went to bed around 3.00 am French time and at that time Trump was well ahead and in the early morning again he was doing pretty good he had the Wisconsin , Michigan, Georgia, Penssylvania, North Carolina and To see after all his advance melt like snow in the sun for after that all the vote when for Biden.
lol.
You are very annoying ...don't you have something else to said then LOL ?
lol. you are very very late with your very very tired conspiracy bullshit. you do not deserve any special treatment. you want to be a trumptard, french or chinese, you get laughed at.
I remember you when you came to one of my thread when there in the past it had a terrorist attack in Germany you came around to my thread showing your big arms like in your avatar to defend the terrorist; you act like a typical leftie .
i showed you my big arms? highly doubtful. maybe you dreamed it? link to your thread, and let's assess your credibility, ditz. lol
You like to push people around , you don't impress me and you forgot about it ...it was back when there were a private section it don't exist anymore .
i found it, and of course, you lied, you dumb dumb dumb person.

When you're on the phone trying to straighten out fishy questionable things with your bills with a large corporation and you get bounced around between 6 different departments, none of which has any real answers and then you end up right back where you started, can you pinpoint exactly who is fucking with you and trying to take your money without giving you anything back? Many times such corporations have already bought the government out of from under us and use that type of bureaucratic bullshit to bury the truth. And that's exactly how the collectivist democrats operate in getting away with their own criminal acts. Bureaucratic globalist-collectivists are the most widespread and dangerous criminals and they get away with murder every day. They use the same tactics when they're trying to take over a government. And they may actually have succeeded, at least for now.
In other words. Being afraid of you or your family being Clintoned for telling the truth is what you mean.

And i watch the election and i'm not blind and i saw the fraud in live on CNN ++++ Conservative i am, so if the election was a fair one i would have said ; Well we lost and i would have accept it the result because being a conservative that mean not being a bad loser and accept with proud the defeat but this was not the case.

There was no fraud on CNN or anywhere else. Every. Single. Court action taken by Rooty-Tooty has ADMITTED to the court that their "case" has nothing to do with any fraud. They do that because while there is no penalty for lying to the public there are serious penalties for lying to the court. So when it actually counted, NO FRAUD was claimed because there is no evidence for it.

NONE of which has anything to do with "conservative" or "liberal" or "left" or "right". It's a simple matter of THE TRUTH.
What else has CNN and MSNBC told you?

You should have contacted the impeached president trump's crack(pot) legal team.

Your testimony, alone, could have kept the impeached president trump in the White House for a second disastrous term.

Where were you when they needed you?

it was very strange I went to bed around 3.00 am French time and at that time Trump was well ahead and in the early morning again he was doing pretty good he had the Wisconsin , Michigan, Georgia, Penssylvania, North Carolina and To see after all his advance melt like snow in the sun for after that all the vote when for Biden.
lol.
lol. you are very very late with your very very tired conspiracy bullshit. you do not deserve any special treatment. you want to be a trumptard, french or chinese, you get laughed at.
I remember you when you came to one of my thread when there in the past it had a terrorist attack in Germany you came around to my thread showing your big arms like in your avatar to defend the terrorist; you act like a typical leftie .
i showed you my big arms? highly doubtful. maybe you dreamed it? link to your thread, and let's assess your credibility, ditz. lol
You like to push people around , you don't impress me and you forgot about it ...it was back when there were a private section it don't exist anymore .
You took all that time to look. Boy she made you look like a dumb mother fucker Pedro. Lol

There was no fraud on CNN or anywhere else. Every. Single. Court action taken by Rooty-Tooty has ADMITTED to the court that their "case" has nothing to do with any fraud.
If they refused to look at the evidence of course they'd say that

When you're on the phone trying to straighten out fishy questionable things with your bills with a large corporation and you get bounced around between 6 different departments, none of which has any real answers and then you end up right back where you started, can you pinpoint exactly who is fucking with you and trying to take your money without giving you anything back? Many times such corporations have already bought the government out of from under us and use that type of bureaucratic bullshit to bury the truth. And that's exactly how the collectivist democrats operate in getting away with their own criminal acts. Bureaucratic globalist-collectivists are the most widespread and dangerous criminals and they get away with murder every day. They use the same tactics when they're trying to take over a government. And they may actually have succeeded, at least for now.
What is their incarceration rate compared to non-collectivist nor globalist? I bet you can't because the entire globe has a stake in trade and marketing there is no such thing as a nation that is not part of the global economy..

lol.
2016 Berlin truck attack - Wikipedia

You should have contacted the impeached president trump's crack(pot) legal team.

Your testimony, alone, could have kept the impeached president trump in the White House for a second disastrous term.

Where were you when they needed you?

That was a long time,pre planned impeachment after the Russia Hoax blew up in front of you nose. It was an emergency insurance policy for an insurance policy for an insurance policy.

CNN showed it
Not committed it
You burned out stoner.
And that proves that someone at the master control operator screwed up..it has nothing to do with actual election tallies from the election commission or AG of the state or county...Even a burned out stoned to the bone every day all day kewl dude is still able to figure that out.. Why couldn't yous?

If we marry you would be an automatic citizen. Think about it .I hope you are a woman too.
Beware of people calling themselves dalia. Ever hear of blue Dalia?

Everyone, calm down.
Who died and left you in charge? She seemed pretty sincere to me- but, authoritarians, like you, feel like they know everything there is to know about everything there is to know anything about and in reality don't know shit from shinola-

If we marry you would be an automatic citizen. Think about it .I hope you are a woman too.
I am an expert on only one plant with a flowering bud that is combustible.

I am an expert on only one plant with a flowering bud that is combustible.
Ya. You see your girl growing them in her garden. Make your own fucking food and wash your own clothes.

Everyone, calm down.
Who died and left you in charge? She seemed pretty sincere to me- but, authoritarians, like you, feel like they know everything there is to know about everything there is to know anything about and in reality don't know shit from shinola-
It's fun to watch the suckers be taken in.

But, you RWNJs spent the last five years swallowing every piece of bullsh!t the impeached president trump fed you.

Forum List

Back