I'm new here...

Marchimedes

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2022
Nomad.
The powers that be know damn well who I am. It's all good, I type, I watch it go away. So this site is ran by the left. Didn't take me long to clock this. Wanna bet if I start a thread titled "treasury.gov" and PROVE that lower tax rates yields higher higher revenue that the powers that be wont gig me? It's all good, I'm teacher/Marchimedes. Who is this man named Meister and why did he shut down my introductory thread? About now I'm only talking to the mods and admin. What's it like using your God-like powers to manipulate a site? I've been admin, I was the opposite. I've barley been here, I dominated the introductory thread, then I started my thread and someone moved it. You are a bunch of ***** and none of ya can deal with me. Ya'll are standard liberals. At my whim I can type stuff that is my first try and I shall dominate liberals. I get it, you have to hide me, move me around, hide The Warden, I did none of that, I'm Marchimedes. To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002, I say that all needs be boss on politics before telling the rest of us how to act should be boss. I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout that,

1. Stop begging to get banned.
2. You are unknown here, and frankly the mods are not going to want to get to know you better.
3. Mods have you on their radar, maybe gaydar, and won't entertain you very long.
4. My suggest is to maybe stop posting, take a couple weeks off and find a new rant site.
5. Your putting your threads in the wrong headings, they will pull and punt them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The powers that be know damn well who I am. It's all good, I type, I watch it go away. So this site is ran by the left. Didn't take me long to clock this. Wanna bet if I start a thread titled "treasury.gov" and PROVE that lower tax rates yields higher higher revenue that the powers that be wont gig me? It's all good, I'm teacher/Marchimedes. Who is this man named Meister and why did he shut down my introductory thread? About now I'm only talking to the mods and admin. What's it like using your God-like powers to manipulate a site? I've been admin, I was the opposite. I've barley been here, I dominated the introductory thread, then I started my thread and someone moved it. You are a bunch of kunts and none of ya can deal with me. Ya'll are standard liberals. At my whim I can type stuff that is my first try and I shall dominate liberals. I get it, you have to hide me, move me around, hide The Warden, I did none of that, I'm Marchimedes. To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002, I say that all needs be boss on politics before telling the rest of us how to act should be boss. I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.

Marchimedes

Dominating the internet cents 2002

Welcome Marchimedes, I was known as the DebateMaster at various discussion sites back in the day. Then the liberals and their cousins the "neocons" I defeated called me the Masterdebater and even more inappropriate names like the Masterbater! :heehee:

Last edited:
The powers that be know damn well who I am. It's all good, I type, I watch it go away. So this site is ran by the left. Didn't take me long to clock this. Wanna bet if I start a thread titled "treasury.gov" and PROVE that lower tax rates yields higher higher revenue that the powers that be wont gig me? It's all good, I'm teacher/Marchimedes. Who is this man named Meister and why did he shut down my introductory thread? About now I'm only talking to the mods and admin. What's it like using your God-like powers to manipulate a site? I've been admin, I was the opposite. I've barley been here, I dominated the introductory thread, then I started my thread and someone moved it. You are a bunch of kunts and none of ya can deal with me. Ya'll are standard liberals. At my whim I can type stuff that is my first try and I shall dominate liberals. I get it, you have to hide me, move me around, hide The Warden, I did none of that, I'm Marchimedes. To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002, I say that all needs be boss on politics before telling the rest of us how to act should be boss. I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.

This site isn't run by the left or the right. Sometimes mods go a little crazy, hasn't happened for quite a while though and that one left straight away. It' a good site.

But if you like conspiracy theories, knock yourself out.

Meh, go fuck yourself, parrot; there are already ovr a dozen posters here who post the latest propaganda from Town Squall and CreepyRepublic, the same with 'social justice warriors'. from Democratic Underground and Daily Kos or Che Lives. Your brain farts aren't original.

Bored now? How comes?

Whatever: Welcome.

Welcome Marchimedes, I was known as the DebateMaster at various discussion sites back in the day. Then the liberals and their cousins the "neocons" I defeated called me the Masterdebater and even more inappropriate names like the Masterbater! :heehee:

I have seen you called names, but mostly everybody just laughs at you. In case you aren't sure, we're laughing AT you, and not WITH you.

Your biggest problem is your posts are tedious

You jump all over the place and don’t understand how paragraphs work. Nobody wants to read your shit

You won’t be here long

You're an even bigger idiot than your other 105 posts led me to believe...

1650802272724.png

The powers that be know damn well who I am. It's all good, I type, I watch it go away. So this site is ran by the left. Didn't take me long to clock this. Wanna bet if I start a thread titled "treasury.gov" and PROVE that lower tax rates yields higher higher revenue that the powers that be wont gig me? It's all good, I'm teacher/Marchimedes. Who is this man named Meister and why did he shut down my introductory thread? About now I'm only talking to the mods and admin. What's it like using your God-like powers to manipulate a site? I've been admin, I was the opposite. I've barley been here, I dominated the introductory thread, then I started my thread and someone moved it. You are a bunch of ***** and none of ya can deal with me. Ya'll are standard liberals. At my whim I can type stuff that is my first try and I shall dominate liberals. I get it, you have to hide me, move me around, hide The Warden, I did none of that, I'm Marchimedes. To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002, I say that all needs be boss on politics before telling the rest of us how to act should be boss. I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.
To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002,

if you now way more than me, how could you have possibly misspelled since?

I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.

As we are with you.

If your thread was moved, there was a reason.

It likely violated the USMB Rules and Guidelines
I suggest you read them.

BTW, bright boy.

You may have noticed the red stars in your OP, where a word used to be.

There are certain words, and variations of, we don't allow on the board.

Pretending not to know how this place works so your sock will be more easily accepted. Thanks for clearing that up.

That sounds interesting... well, it probably would be if I had a clue what you're talking about... lol... but since you're new here and I heard some rumors about you.. nothing bad, I assure you... it might be a good idea to start your thread in the Taunting Area... at the bottom of the forums list, that's where the fun happens and you could teach all you want without the mods bothering you... too much...

:coffee:

plan.JPG

The horse thread will never work here. Different crowd.

This place is a cross between a Trump rally, a bad editorial page, a county fair, and a gun show, with a few Liberals.

I see it didn't take long for the guy that spent a lot of time looking at himself in the mirror, to bankrupt something that was standing the test of time the way it was.

Forum List

Back